US Military's Knee on the Throat of the World

ow many non-Russians trapped behind Russia's "iron curtain"?
Put the blame where it belongs:
Truman-Doctrine-to-Publish.jpg

Truman Doctrine | Do You Know The Important Details? (Simply APUSH)

Put the blame where it belongs:

I do, Russia sucks. Marxism sucks.
Every time it's tried, it fails. Miserably.

Why cant you name which nations DONT want a US military base in their country? Why havent you responded to this question?
Because while many governments which are indebted to the US may say they want foreign troops living on their soil, there's little reason to believe a majority of citizens living in those countries want US troops stationed there.
View attachment 369571
You have provided ZERO evidence to support your claim. I dont see protests in other countries over our bases. Your entire belief system is tremendously flawed.

Last edited:
You have provided ZERO evidence to support your claim. I dont see protests in other countries over our bases. Your entire belief system is tremendously flawed.
Okinawa has repeatedly proven a majority of its citizens don't want heroic US servicemen raping their 12 year olds.

Why are you oblivious to that reality?

Okinawa has repeatedly proven a majority of its citizens don't want heroic US servicemen raping their 12 year olds.

Hey fucktard, i literally named them as the only one i could think of that has had issues with us over the years. Youre dumb.

hint: if you cut the post down to the point that the previous point is lost, you have to repeat your point, when you, post shit that you are pretending will support your point. such as it is.
You make several mostly unrelated "points" in each of your post. I select one to respond to, and you WHINE about the others.

Name the "point" you wish to debate and stick to it.

hint: if you cut the post down to the point that the previous point is lost, you have to repeat your point, when you, post shit that you are pretending will support your point. such as it is.
You make several mostly unrelated "points" in each of your post. I select one to respond to, and you WHINE about the others.

Name the "point" you wish to debate and stick to it.

bullshit. i make logical arguments to support my points and political positions.

you cut away that, because you cannot refute it.

you then generally lie about the little bit that you leave, and most of time, even then instead of addressing it, you change the subject.

the way you work so hard to avoid serious discussion, shows that you know your ideology and goals are utterly indefensible.

after all, you dream of seeing a good percentage of your fellow citizens mass murdered, so that your marxist ideology can be implemented and the rest of the nation be placed under vicious totalitarian oppression.

what percentage of the american population do you hope to see be killed? stalinist russia levels? or more cambodian levels? or are you a softie, and only cuban levels?

okinawa is part of japan. japan is quite capable of telling us to leave if it wants to.

indeed, i wish they would. then they could pay for their own defense. of course, maybe that is why they don't ask us to leave.

they would rather save money, than their girls in okinawa.

that is their choice. they are allies.

you hate america, we get it. you are an anti-american commie traitor.
I hate those who support chattel slavery and genocide; does that make me un-American?

How did the Three-Fifths Compromise limit the Slave Power?

The Electoral College: White Supremacy’s Anvil

"The slave states obtained an inequitable number of representatives in the house through the three-fifths compromise. In the choice of the presidency they perpetuated that same unfairness in the allocation of electors per state."

you hate america, we get it. you are an anti-american commie traitor.
I hate those who support chattel slavery and genocide; does that make me un-American?

How did the Three-Fifths Compromise limit the Slave Power?

The Electoral College: White Supremacy’s Anvil

"The slave states obtained an inequitable number of representatives in the house through the three-fifths compromise. In the choice of the presidency they perpetuated that same unfairness in the allocation of electors per state."

You have any points from the last century?

The entire world loves the USA. We are the good guys. The only problem in the world is we dont fight to our ability and we dont take that fight to enough places.
How many more countries should the US invade?
How many more civilians should it slaughter for Wall Street?

That you say that then vote blindly for Democrats shows how completely unaware of the world around you that you are. All Democrats want is to be behind the steering wheel. And they're as owned by Wall Street as anyone.

They aren't paying Obama and Hillary a quarter of a mil a speech because they are cracking down on Wall Street. Open your eyes

if the economy "depended" on "free labor by enslaved Africans" why was the story of the first half of the nation, one of the free states massively outgrowing the slave states and leaving them behind economically?'
As I've told you numerous times before the "free states" economy depended on King Cotton the same way the modern economy depends on oil.

In 1860 4 million slaves were worth about $3.5 billion.
Slaves were the biggest single financial asset in the entire US,"...worth more than all manufacturing and railroads combined.":oops:

Slavery Made America

The Neocons want WW3 against Russia,China,North Korea and Iran and they're bound and determined to get it. The Neocons never saw a war that they didn't love or think that the United States shouldn't be involved in!
Most neo-cons want another war they aren't required to fight in. I wonder how they would respond to a 21st century military draft that scooped up the richest one percent first?

Forum List

Back