US Military can’t meet its recruitment goals, 40% of target for the year.

I'll retract the military bases version as so far I've only found it's allowed on Embassies and Federal Buildings.

But the most certainly are having gay pride month in the military now. And DIVERSITY TRAINING.

I will not retract those 2 pictures directly from the Dept of Defense sight whether a private run or not. The one is ON A SHIP for Pride month.

I'll retract the military bases version as so far I've only found it's allowed on Embassies and Federal Buildings.

But the most certainly are having gay pride month in the military now. And DIVERSITY TRAINING.

I will not retract those 2 pictures directly from the Dept of Defense sight whether a private run or not. The one is ON A SHIP for Pride month.

The military is NOT having a gay pride month. The sailors, soldiers, airmen, Marines, and Guardians (Space Force) are having a gay pride month, That's just more ignorance you are spewing.

My daughter has never had any diversity training required for LGQTB+.

The correct word is "site", dumbass!

The military is sponsoring none of that and I believe you have not disproved my claim that the flag is not authorized. The picture catches some sailors doing something wrong.

Why are you so homophobic?

Uh, guy, when I was in the Army in 1981, they made us all watch films teaching us to respect other races and women as equals.

It's almost incomprehensible that the Commander-in- Chief who forced the greatest Military in the world to bug out of Afghanistan leaving loyal allies and some U.S. citizens to fend for themselves while the Afghans gobbled up all the remaining weapons, now thinks the most important mission of the Military is to care for trannie sexual deviates.
Trump arranged for the withdrawal from Afghanistan

One of the few decisions I agreed with

You are still in denial, believing Russia is the sick man of the USSR. Chess is a national sport in Russia and Russian scientists have a concept called "inventive problem solving", which helped Russia in developing the hypersonic missiles and EW deviced that put Russia a decade ahead of the US.
Russia is a Paper Tiger compared to the US being a Super Power

Want to discuss?

Yeah, the world has seen your abysmal performance in Afghanistan and Vietnam.
The best thing your faggot army can do is make us laugh to death.

The US forces are built to win battles not to occupy a nation we are not welcome in

Russia will learn the same lesson

Comes from the country with the highest obesity rate. No wonder most of your people are not eligible for the army when they eat 2 Kilos of fries every day.
I don't like fries. I'm more partial to potato wedges.

I know given you guys use most of your potatoes to distill alcohol but there is no need to be jealous of us.

I don't like fries. I'm more partial to potato wedges.

I know given you guys use most of your potatoes to distill alcohol but there is no need to be jealous of us.
Thats why we dont have a high obesity rate. Your factory produced gargabe is even causing genetic defects in your newborns and infertility in men.

Forum List

Back