US Message Board mods restrict freedom of religion

Actually, if you saw some of the "righteous" people's responses, you would understand why they are considered loons.

I think Ghandi said it best when he said "I like your Christ very much, but I do not like your Christians. They are so unlike your Christ".

The topic is theology censorship, the mods censored the Bible then what good is religious discussions if they censor The Bible but allow flame trolling posts which are off topic? Are they baiting the convos for more posts & ad revenue?
Without the intellectuals they would have no revenue, this place would become a giant vacuum like those countries who kill off or chase away their intellectuals.

Last edited:
The topic is theology censorship, the mods censored the Bible then what good is religious discussions if they censor The Bible but allow flame trolling posts which are off topic? Are they baiting the convos for more posts & ad revenue?
Without the intellectuals they would have no revenue, this place would become a giant vacuume like those countries who kill off or chase away their intellectuals.
:eusa_eh:

Without the intellectuals they would have no revenue, this place would become a giant vacuume like those countries who kill off or chase away their intellectuals.

How can a mod "censor" the Bible? As far as I know, even though the Christians keep coming up with new versions, the KJV is still pretty much intact.

And, vacuum is spelled wrong. Dictionary dot com is your friend.

Happy Baal's fools day!

WTF? First you post a rant that says how bigoted the mods are against religion, now you've changed it to "Happy Baal's fools day"?

I'm gonna have to make sure I quote you when I respond.

It's Rome's version of April fools day, give the idol Baal's birthday and watch them worship the unamed father=Baal.
The son of Baal in mythology was the Morning Star-Rev 22:16

Happy Baal's fools day!

WTF? First you post a rant that says how bigoted the mods are against religion, now you've changed it to "Happy Baal's fools day"?

I'm gonna have to make sure I quote you when I respond.

It's Rome's version of April fools day, give the idol Baal's birthday and watch them worship the unamed father=Baal.
The son of Baal in mythology was the Morning Star-Rev 22:16
aaa10b8f-c796-43a3-9b39-27a0889b694d

How can a mod "censor" the Bible? As far as I know, even though the Christians keep coming up with new versions, the KJV is still pretty much intact.

And, vacuum is spelled wrong. Dictionary dot com is your friend.

Since it was spelled right the first post then you know that's a typo or auto correct error.
But now you are held to the same standard.
It's Yeshu, Yehuda, and Theudas (names of the Christs) not Jesus. History dot com is your friend. :)

Happy Baal's fools day!
This is a callout OP. It should be moved to the Badlands so that they can respond accordingly.

Only if there was no profound teaching involved, I'm about to get further into why I changed the OP content. Remember my ways are not your ways, when you think this is one thing it turns out about another, keeping you on your toes.

Last edited:
Happy Baal's fools day!
The moderators don't restrict much of anything, Although seeing how this is their place, they could. WTF are you talking about?
He takes Christianity personally.

And who else would take the fallen one and thief most personal of all that would and could? That answers your question that was censored in the other post and the appropriate further lesson.
You see by removing the content of this OP as a point on topic the censorship made everyone confused.
It's not up to atheist or predjudicial mods to control the content of speach and confuse everyone based on thir own subjective opinions. Freedom of speach should be open and openly challenged instead of censored. If they asked questions maybe theycd find they assumed wrong and save from leading everyone to that same confusion. When they censor they are losing their argument and position, and claiming everyone to dumb to make up their own opinions.
The Early church and Nazis did this exact same thing as do cults.

Happy Baal's fools day!
The moderators don't restrict much of anything, Although seeing how this is their place, they could. WTF are you talking about?
He takes Christianity personally.

And who else would take the fallen one and thief most personal of all that would and could? That answers your question that was censored in the other post and the appropriate further lesson.
You see by removing the content of this OP as a point on topic the censorship made everyone confused.
It's not up to atheist or predjudicial mods to control the content of speach and confuse everyone based on thir own subjective opinions. Freedom of speach should be open and openly challenged instead of censored. If they asked questions maybe theycd find they assumed wrong and save from leading everyone to that same confusion. When they censor they are losing their argument and position, and claiming everyone to dumb to make up their own opinions.
The Early church and Nazis did this exact same thing as do cults.
The 1st amendment only restricts the government from restricting your speech.

The various Gov'ts really can't censor speach all that well, so they do the next best thing, demonize or accuse the speaker (Scientology tactic). Some cases they go as far as propaganda missdirection, making so many way out left field false claims about a topic to turn off and throw off the few real substantial ones.

Without the intellectuals they would have no revenue, this place would become a giant vacuum like those countries who kill off or chase away their intellectuals.

Is someone forcing you to stay?

The only thing that's chasing away the intellectuals is your posts. :asshole:

Forum List

Back