US Media Is Mostly Propaganda

You left out all of social media, as well as much of YouTube, and often this message board. And then of course there is the internet, which is way, way more propaganda then the mainstream media.

You are the consumer. You must look at the information from many sources, be capable of going deeper, and do your own research.
SOCIAL MEDIA? THAT IS US, YOU JACKASS. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?

The Patriot Act was responsible for bringing down the Lackawanna Six, who if they were left unchecked, would've launched an attack either in Buffalo, or more likely Lewiston and the Niagara Power Plant.
White 6 has the IQ of a peanut and just likes to argue.
I don't waste my time with the clown. I already filed 2 complaints about his moderation.

Oh? What attacks did the Son-of-a-Bush prevent? I remember the one 9 months into his term, he didn't prevent. Are you a fan of the Patriot act, warrantless wire taps, and extraordinary rendition? I am not, and it has nothing to do with the media.
Good post. Both Bush boys were Globalist warmongers.

Fox News, NTD , Sky News(Australia) and OAN are the exceptions
The propaganda of CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, The NY Slimes and the Washingtion Pest is no better than the Nazi media that perverted The Third Reich.Rachel Maddow and Joy Reid are no better than Joseph Goebbels or Pravda.
You're close. I agree mostly, but Fox has been a government lap dog since Fox began. Government and corporate lapdog, as recently demonstrated with Tucker's firing.

"A month ago, Netflix aired the first season of a "historical documentary series" about how the Japanese heroically saved Fukushima.

The series is obviously propagandistic and overlaps the uncomfortable "how the Japanese first built it crooked, then they maintained it badly, then they bribed the commission that regularly inspected the plant, then they taped holes in the concrete hull with paper on which they printed the texture of the concrete so that it wouldn't be visible," creating a heroic backdrop of how the wise samurai did everything right, but how circumstance and chance interfered.

Chinese viewers, however, were astonished by another - there was a remarkable episode in the course of the response to the accident, in the very first days. It turned out that Japan did not have a single concrete pump suitable for the urgent work of plugging holes in the plant. The Japanese scoured the area and found the right pump from Sany Heavy Industries in China. They asked to sell it and the Chinese gave it to them as a gift.

Anyway, in the Netflix "documentary" the concrete pump is Japanese. China didn't help in any way, the Japanese did it themselves.

The story is rewritten right along the way."

Forum List

Back