US markets closed agin for another "holiday".

You seem to have a day off every few weeks. How can you hope to compete ? The Chinese markets never close, Its all gone to shit under Biden.

Thanksgiving is a tremendous holiday, Tommy. Its a public holiday established for the American people to give thanks to Almighty God. Remember that America is officially "One Nation Under God" and our national motto is "in God we Trust".

I know that atheistic Eurotrash might have a problem with this, but its just part of our national identity and culture.

Thanksgiving is a tremendous holiday, Tommy. Its a public holiday established for the American people to give thanks to Almighty God. Remember that America is officially "One Nation Under God" and our national motto is "in God we Trust".

I know that atheistic Eurotrash might have a problem with this, but its just part of our national identity and culture.

It is. Just as much as drunken stampedes at soccer games and staring world wars, are part of the European's national identity and culture.

Usually we have a short day of trading for Christmas eve and of course we will not trade on Friday for Christmas day...

It's fine with me...my investments have been doing well...and as people whine some more I'm making money...

I really don't care which direction the market moves so long as it does. Currently with the amount of margin in the market it's going to be really volatile for a while.

Lol, Tommy is being tong and cheek here What is funny about this whole political thing is we are all worried about the wrong things. Nope not the immigration causing the issues. Nope not crime crime is significant ly down from 50 years ago. It is how we treat our children. Fucking helicopter parents is the issue. Let kids be kids and send them out side with out armor and a helmet they will start to learn about the natural world again. Just 15 years ago the US lead the world in patents. Don't let your kids touch anything they learn nothing. They took all the cool shit out of chemistry sets. When I was a kid I could play with mercury. I could legal make a pipe bomb and make a crater in a feild. Now aday kids get to watch a solution change color. Not exactly exciting to the point ya wanna learn science. We could build go carts, quarter pipes, forts etc. All kinda shit mom did not want us doing and we got smart and had fun doing it. Now they come take your kids from ya for letting them be kids. Also gotta let dad woop ass when they miss behave. Fix that shit watch how quick we return to normal. Oh ya also bring back text books and get rid of this new math horseshit. Mom and dady know what kids are doing when we have text books to look at. Estimation is for large numbers not 7 times 6. I saw an estimate problem like this and the answer was 40. WTF? If ya can't remember 7 times 6 is 42 ya can't estimate shit.

Forum List

Back