US Marine critically wounded after jumping on grenade has message for Americans: 'You are worth it'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Retired Lance Corporal Kyle Carpenter reflected on his time serving in Afghanistan and discussed how he turned his injury into opportunity in his new memoir, "You Are Worth It."

Highlighting his book on Fox Nation's "After the Show Show," Carpenter shared his motivation behind his work, nine years after his life changed forever.

"I wrote this book to transcend all boundaries," Carpenter said. "I didn't want only veterans or service members, or people that had been to combat, to only be able to take something from it. I wanted anyone to pick it up and not only be able to understand it, but to take lessons from it."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

‘Thank you, Sir...’

yes...there are good men; then there are great men...

Waiting for the HATE from the party of INFANTICIDE!

He shouldn't have been there. He wasn't protecting me.

Retired Lance Corporal Kyle Carpenter reflected on his time serving in Afghanistan and discussed how he turned his injury into opportunity in his new memoir, "You Are Worth It."

Highlighting his book on Fox Nation's "After the Show Show," Carpenter shared his motivation behind his work, nine years after his life changed forever.

"I wrote this book to transcend all boundaries," Carpenter said. "I didn't want only veterans or service members, or people that had been to combat, to only be able to take something from it. I wanted anyone to pick it up and not only be able to understand it, but to take lessons from it."

‘Thank you, Sir...’

Still trying to recall the last time my rights were being threatened by a cave dwelling Afghani......

‘Thank you, Sir...’

Still trying to recall the last time my rights were being threatened by a cave dwelling Afghani......
Isn't that why Trump wants us out of all these muslim shitholes, so shit like this never happens again....well, yes it is!

‘Thank you, Sir...’

Isn't that why Trump wants us out of all these muslim shitholes, so shit like this never happens again....well, yes it is!

Don't want. Do.

‘Thank you, Sir...’

Don't want. Do.
Well what the fuck is he doing then....and why are the liberal anti-war scum opposing him for doing what they want since Vietnam?

1) You are stereotyping Afghanis. Few live in caves. That is very racist of you. :p
2) Afghanistan harbored the AQ terrorists who killed 3000 Americans, many leaping to their deaths trying to escape being burned alive in the World Trade Center. For that we invaded them and crushed AQ in that country.
3) The Taliban who is the most popular faction within AFghanistan refuse to stop their fighting or to promise to not invite AQ back into their country where they can attack us again.

Did that help you? Of course not as it is all obvious and you are posturing as a confused and ignorant American.

Which it sounds like you genuinely are, which is ironic, lol.

‘Thank you, Sir...’

Don't want. Do.
Well what the fuck is he doing then....and why are the liberal anti-war scum opposing him for doing what they want since Vietnam?

He's blabbering on. It's what he does. I'm not here to defend the hypocrisy of Democrats.

If he believes we should be out, get us out. It's his call. A handful of troops in Syria is good but it's very minor. Obama pulled some troops from Iraq also.

‘Thank you, Sir...’

Don't want. Do.

He's blabbering on. It's what he does. I'm not here to defend the hypocrisy of Democrats.

If he believes we should be out, get us out. It's his call. A handful of troops in Syria is good but it's very minor. Obama pulled some troops from Iraq also.

Please learn a little about what you speak of
Sorry, Democrats: Obama Is More Responsible For ISIS Than Trump
Feb 16, 2017 · Nevertheless, the United States military forces, under the direction of then President Obama, quickly started a withdrawal from Iraq

‘Thank you, Sir...’

Sadly he went though all that to protect wealthy oil company's collective wallets.

Don't want. Do.

Please learn a little about what you speak of
Sorry, Democrats: Obama Is More Responsible For ISIS Than Trump
Feb 16, 2017 · Nevertheless, the United States military forces, under the direction of then President Obama, quickly started a withdrawal from Iraq

Obama and Hillary armed Isis. How does your post address anything I said?

‘Thank you, Sir...’

....more Americans were murdered on 9/11 than at Pearl Harbor---by terrorists and their leader using Afghanistan as a base
DUH

1) You are stereotyping Afghanis. Few live in caves. That is very racist of you. :p
2) Afghanistan harbored the AQ terrorists who killed 3000 Americans, many leaping to their deaths trying to escape being burned alive in the World Trade Center. For that we invaded them and crushed AQ in that country.
3) The Taliban who is the most popular faction within AFghanistan refuse to stop their fighting or to promise to not invite AQ back into their country where they can attack us again.

Did that help you? Of course not as it is all obvious and you are posturing as a confused and ignorant American.

Which it sounds like you genuinely are, which is ironic, lol.
Are you speaking on the attack that was carried out by Saudi Arabia, one of the United States closest allies?? By all means, keep sucking the teet of the United States war machine......

Forum List

Back