US lawmaker returns Goldman campaign donations

Of course Palin SAID she would donate her $150,000.00 speaking fee back to the Tea Baggers. Actions, or lack thereof, speak louder than words.
This isn't about your balls to the chin fantasies shiteater, they made a special forum where you can lick Barry's scrotum.

Funny how the mention of Sarah gets the kool aiders all riled up. :lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm beginning to like Palin just for her ability to drive the kool aid kids nuts.

they are not suppose to TAKE THE MONEY for anything other than their campaign- expenses, and if this is the case...then why oh why give it back?

give it back if goldman influenced your votes with that campaign donation....which is more than likely the case....cuz everyone is doing it....they ALL appear guilty to me...otherwise, goldman gave money, like a kazillion others that gave money, to support the campaign costs of a politician....

they should just keep it, instead of making the alleged crook, richer imo...
So its better to take the bribe then return it, is that it?

IF they took a bribe, then return it.

IF they did not, then don't! WHY should they? What's the purpose?
Since Barry has been in government for years, he would know that GS was always a villian long before he came up with his latest little scapegoat campaign, would he not?

That being the case, why did he take their money to begin with?

Wait...yesterday you claimed that Goldman Sachs did no wrong. :confused:
I said innocent until proven guilty, has there been a trial we haven't heard about?

Then why do you believe it is good to send back their campaign donations to them and bad if they don't xeno?

If you had read the opening article, the law maker in question said he would return the money UNTIL THE MATTER WAS SORTED OUT.

Barry could certainly lead by example here, since GS appears to be his new whipping boy.

I said innocent until proven guilty, has there been a trial we haven't heard about?

Then why do you believe it is good to send back their campaign donations to them and bad if they don't xeno?

If you had read the opening article, the law maker in question said he would return the money UNTIL THE MATTER WAS SORTED OUT.

Barry could certainly lead by example here, since GS appears to be his new whipping boy.

Why does GS appear to be Obama's whipping boy? Because they were charged with a crime? Shouldn't you be sitting back and finding out if they are guilty or not, before you proclaim that GS appears to be Obama's whipping boy?

Why does GS appear to be Obama's whipping boy? Because they were charged with a crime? Shouldn't you be sitting back and finding out if they are guilty or not, before you proclaim that GS appears to be Obama's whipping boy?
I don't recall being hired by the justice department, at least they have sent me no paychecks.

Obama is evil. He both controls the world in an effort to make it communist and allows evil corporations to have their way with us.

I don't recall being hired by the justice department, at least they have sent me no paychecks.

Oh, but I do recall you saying you were an independent and neutral and not biased or partisan....or something of the sort, that appears vividly, to be not true....unless i was wrong on that....but that is what I thought you claimed xeno?

you can't complain on one thread that obama is going after GS, then in another complain that he is in bed with them....that just does not make sense to me?

Oh, but I do recall you saying you were an independent and neutral and not biased or partisan....or something of the sort, that appears vividly, to be not true....unless i was wrong on that....but that is what I thought you claimed xeno?

you can't complain on one thread that obama is going after GS, then in another complain that he is in bed with them....that just does not make sense to me?
heh. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back