US journalist jailed for 11 years in Myanmar

Actually he's tied in with the former dictator who got tossed out. The owner of the propaganda rag pajama boi works for is a son of the former piece of shit who ran the place, and they're cozy with sub-Human Rights Watch and other assorted Muslim terrorist apologists and supporters.
Well there you go. HRW...funded by...G. Soros, whose Open Society Foundation is funded by US Gov.

They are all tied together in a neat little knot.

That way one side can both play with the other, and deny culpability at the same time.

It's a big old evil web.

US 'Journalist'

Kinda like those shit heels on our TVs pumping that propaganda at us?

CIA Agent....'ahem' journalist.

Well there ya. go. I was thinking earlier that he might be CIA too. That's the usual cover for those goobers.

Fuck him. He was found guilty of breaching immigration law, unlawful association and encouraging dissent against the military.

If "breaching immigration law" means what I think it means, he entered the country illegally. Maybe we should give those shits who illegally cross our southern borders 11 years too.
these idiots think they can go to another country and do the same things they do in the USA. these idiots must understand that once you leave the USA you are not in Kansas anymore. You go at your own risk.

Well there you go. HRW...funded by...G. Soros, whose Open Society Foundation is funded by US Gov.

They are all tied together in a neat little knot.

That way one side can both play with the other, and deny culpability at the same time.

It's a big old evil web.

Garbage in, garbage out.. Support not just our own, but seemingly any violent overthrow of government.. Because, well, you know, judicialwatch.org told me so!
Reasoning: Conspiracy, Propaganda, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Also, old (fake) news about the wrong country :omg:

Last edited:
Garbage in, garbage out.. Support not just our own, but seemingly any violent overthrow of government.. Because, well, you know, judicialwatch.org told me so!

Also, old (fake) news about the wrong country :omg:
History has shown time and time again that US meddling in other countries' affairs is not on commonplace but rampant.

We ARE the evil empire.

New Topics

Forum List

Back