US Job cuts soar 218% in January, hit 6 month high

It will. There will be a net gain. Wanna make bets on the direction of the US economy in the next 12 months? I betcha GDP growth is well below 2%. And job gains will slow.

And this is why it's hard to date as a man because of the unstable economy

It will. There will be a net gain. Wanna make bets on the direction of the US economy in the next 12 months? I betcha GDP growth is well below 2%. And job gains will slow.

It would be the least surprising slowdown in recent history.....if GDP remains positive through 2016, this would become the 4th longest expansion going back to 1850.....

If job growth remains positive, it would extend Obama's record in that category.......

It would be the least surprising slowdown in recent history.....if GDP remains positive through 2016, this would become the 4th longest expansion going back to 1850.....

If job growth remains positive, it would extend Obama's record in that category.......

Fuck Obama, I was laid off 4 times between 2009 and 2013

That changes everything......it's like my eyes have opened....

Have you considered finding a different profession?

That changes everything......it's like my eyes have opened....

Have you considered finding a different profession?

I was forced to which is why I been at this job since 2013

Forum List

Back