US issues terror alert over anti-government extremists

Antifa doesn't fight antisemites.
LOL

Are you ever not a retard, ShortBus?

Ever??

Israeli Jewish Antifa hacks KKK website, doxxes members
Do you hate that your life never had any meaning and that you're very stupid? You're trying to tell a Jew, me, that I don't know who Antifa is. LOL. You are mentally ill.

LOL

Ever??

You fat loser...this group is antifa is name only and has zero to do with the US Antifa Anarchists. We Jews do hate white supremacists like you.
LOL

It's still Antifa, you moron...

You know, the group you said doesn't fight with anti-Semites.

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:

They mean BLM.
No idiot, they mean the insane white wingers like you. But only the ones who actually have testicles and act on their rhetoric. Not the sissies like you that only spout it on anonymous message boards.
I am an insane winger? LOL

I am a Jew. You moron.
Absolutely. Like Kushner. White winger and white supremistbare not the same.
Anyone who doesn't like RIOTS is a 'White Supremist". Kamala Harris said so. Also Pig Michelle Obama.

LOL

Ever??

You fat loser...this group is antifa is name only and has zero to do with the US Antifa Anarchists. We Jews do hate white supremacists like you.
LOL

Ever??

WRONG!

In name only. You know that and are still trolling. Are you ever not an idiot?

LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

WRONG!

LOLOL

Cracks me up how after you're proven wrong about Antifa, you change your position to Antifa is not Antifa.

rotfl-gif.288736

They mean BLM.
No idiot, they mean the insane white wingers like you. But only the ones who actually have testicles and act on their rhetoric. Not the sissies like you that only spout it on anonymous message boards.

I am a Jew. You moron.
Anyone who doesn't like RIOTS is a 'White Supremist". Kamala Harris said so. Also Pig Michelle Obama.
Nah, that's not only a lie, it is a non sequitur you have introduced in lieu of having any good points to make.

They mean BLM.

I am a Jew. You moron.
Nah, that's not only a lie, it is a non sequitur you have introduced in lieu of having any good points to make.
No. Both of those Pigs had dream lives. Yet they are still Race Baiters,. And I am sick of all the pandering. Every time I hear "Black History Month" I change the channel. "The Men Who Built America" is far better. And more accurate,

LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

WRONG!

LOLOL

Cracks me up how after you're proven wrong about Antifa, you change your position to Antifa is not Antifa.

rotfl-gif.288736
You have never been right. I posted a link showing Antifa as antisemites. You're too stupid to click on links, eh, Assflap?

So you're telling me how a Jew should feel. Interesting.

LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

WRONG!

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736
You have never been right. I posted a link showing Antifa as antisemites. You're too stupid to click on links, eh, Assflap?

LOL

You posted no such link. I was the one who posted links and they showed Antifa cyber-attacked anti-semites. You know, they shits you claim they don't attack.

You lose again, ShortBus, because you're a loser.

LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

WRONG!

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

You posted no such link. I was the one who posted links and they showed Antifa cyber-attacked anti-semites. You know, they shits you claim they don't attack.

I did. Put your glasses on, leftist. Since you are going to lie now, all set with you. 99% of Antifa hates Jews. If you don't know that you're ignorant. Just because they hate the KKK too doesn't mean anything.

LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

WRONG!

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

I did. Put your glasses on, leftist. Since you are going to lie now, all set with you. 99% of Antifa hates Jews. If you don't know that you're ignorant. Just because they hate the KKK too doesn't mean anything.
LOL

Lying doesn't help you, loser. Just as tabbing didn't help find a link you claim you made when you didn't. And still, I showed where Antifa showed up to protest the Unite the Rally and I showed where Antifa wrecked a KKK website. All you've got in response is, nuh-uh, Antifa's not Antifa!!

LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

WRONG!

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

LOL

Lying doesn't help you, loser. Just as tabbing didn't help find a link you claim you made when you didn't. And still, I showed where Antifa showed up to protest the Unite the Rally and I showed where Antifa wrecked a KKK website. All you've got in response is, nuh-uh, Antifa's not Antifa!!
You are a fucking idiot.

Honestly. Corpses are smarter than you.

LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

WRONG!

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

LOL

You are a fucking idiot.

LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, ShortBus. :lmao:

First of all, proving you never posted that before couldn't be easier than me posting a link to the forum's search engine which shows this link to it is the only one you ever posted ...

Your lies aside, what you posted is just an op/ed, not actual news. Prolly authored by some rightarded schmuck like you trying to tar and feather the left. But even that aside, what you posted doesn't cite a single incident of Antifa being anti-Semitic. It's just filled with empty platitudes of trying, and failing, to draw parallels to other groups they call anti-Semitic. Yet not a single incident of Antifa saying, or doing, anything themselves that is anti-Semitic.

You lose again because you're a loser.

:dance:

LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

WRONG!

LOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

LOL

LOL

You are a fucking idiot.

LOLOL

You're such a fucking retard, ShortBus. :lmao:

First of all, proving you never posted that before couldn't be easier than me posting a link to the forum's search engine which shows this link to it is the only one you ever posted ...

Your lies aside, what you posted is just an op/ed, not actual news. Prolly authored by some rightarded schmuck like you trying to tar and feather the left. But even that aside, what you posted doesn't cite a single incident of Antifa being anti-Semitic. It's just filled with empty platitudes of trying, and failing, to draw parallels to other groups they call anti-Semitic. Yet not a single incident of Antifa saying, or doing, anything themselves that is anti-Semitic.

You lose again because you're a loser.

:dance:
Moron I did. Quit stalking me

Forum List

Back