US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Found it you fat fuck.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOL

Surrender? I found that link hours ago. I just wanted to see if you could find it. Kudos. It only took you 3 hours.
Took me two seconds. When the other user asked me nicely I did it. You are prancing Nancy boy and now a proven troll. But that doesn’t change the fact that no matter who our president is, you’re still fat and ugly.

Took me two seconds. When the other user asked me nicely I did it. You are prancing Nancy boy and now a proven troll. But that doesn’t change the fact that no matter who our president is, you’re still fat and ugly.
LOLOL

Only in your twisted fantasies, ShortBus.

LOLOL

Only in your twisted fantasies, ShortBus.
You admitted you are a troll and just cannot help in stalking me. That makes you a loser. But you will always be fat and ugly. And you lied. You never found that poll. You called me a liar. So sad.

Only a fat idiot would vote for a candidate who sucks.

You admitted you are a troll and just cannot help in stalking me. That makes you a loser. But you will always be fat and ugly. And you lied. You never found that poll. You called me a liar. So sad.

Only a fat idiot would vote for a candidate who sucks.
LOLOL

I was testing to see if you could find it. You did. Here, you earned a Snausage®

:itsok:

Nice revisionism...you left out the part where Obama inherited a country spiraling towards a second recession/near depression...the final actions of the Shrub's 8 year fuck up didn't end until 9 months into the Obama's first term...and a Republican congress lock step in making Obama "a one term President".

Yep, leave all that out and what you say is 100% on target.
Like I said...

How can an opinion be wrong? This is something new? So if I tell you I like the color green and you don’t then I am wrong? How does that work exactly?
If you say Alaska has better weather than Hawaii that is an opinion with lots of data to suggest you’re nuts. Same thing here.

If you say Alaska has better weather than Hawaii that is an opinion with lots of data to suggest you’re nuts. Same thing here.
Better depending on what? If I like cold weather then yeah its better but if you like warm weather then no and we have facts to prove it. You don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact it seems. Tom Brady is a QB = Fact. Tom Brady is Best of all time = Opinion. Learn the difference dumb leftist. You cannot say an opinion is wrong if they are opining on how someone is doing a job.

Better depending on what? If I like cold weather then yeah its better but if you like warm weather then no and we have facts to prove it. You don't know the difference between an opinion and a fact it seems. Tom Brady is a QB = Fact. Tom Brady is Best of all time = Opinion. Learn the difference dumb leftist. You cannot say an opinion is wrong if they are opining on how someone is doing a job.
It’s a site dedicated to debate. You posted a survey of opinions. I posted facts that they are overlooking that makes them wrong. You’d rather dodge than address all the ways life is better with the treason administration out and the reason administration in.

It’s a site dedicated to debate. You posted a survey of opinions. I posted facts that they are overlooking that makes them wrong. You’d rather dodge than address all the ways life is better with the treason administration out and the reason administration in.
Facts such as:

Inflation
Border Crisis
Afghanistan Mishap
Vaccine Mandates

Those facts? Not everyone loves what is happening. In fact, most don't.

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

View attachment 556603

I am not sure how much worse it can get then again winter is coming and who knows what rising oil/gas prices will do and supply chain is still broken and there is a nasty caravan headed our way. The Potted Plant in Chief has NO PLAN!
Nonsense.

Trump is thankfully gone; that alone makes America better off now than a year ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back