US is worse off now than it was a year ago

They are disputing that the votes were valid. They aren't disputing that if the votes were valid that Biden would have won as he won more Electoral Votes. So in their opinion many fraudulent votes were counted. It is not a fact since they cannot prove it.
Either a vote is valid or it isn’t. That’s not an opinion. That’s simply a fact.

And now we see that basically anything is an opinion. And since an opinions aren’t wrong, there is essentially nothing anyone can say that can be considered wrong, no matter how absurd or outlandish.

And that is how shit falls apart. We do not share a common reality anymore and people feel justified in thinking basically anything they want.

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

View attachment 556603

I am not sure how much worse it can get then again winter is coming and who knows what rising oil/gas prices will do and supply chain is still broken and there is a nasty caravan headed our way. The Potted Plant in Chief has NO PLAN!
Link to that Quinnipiac poll, ShortBus...

I’m aware of that. They’re vermin to you because of what they think of Jews, not because of their conservative ideologies.

You show nothing but contempt for “leftists” yet you never speak down on someone for being a “rightist”.

Why is that? The answer is pretty obvious - you’re no independent. Just own it already. Not sure why you’re pretending to be something you’re not.
Not entirely true. Their ideologies are also centered in racism and other Alex Jones type BS. The word is not "rightist" but Alt Right.

Here is my stance, leftst:

-- Small Gov't
-- Pro 2nd Amendment
-- Pro Border security
-- Pro voter ID to vote
-- Pro Choice
-- Pro limit on CEO comp of publicly traded companies if the company has layoffs
-- Anti prayer in school
-- Anti CRT in school
-- Anti Affirmative Action
-- Pro additional charter schools
-- Pro free college education in state schools
-- Pro strong military
--Anti overt regulations
-- Pro term limits for Congress
-- To me Trans is a mental illness
-- Gender is NOT a social construct
-- Anti Universal Healthcare
-- Pro complete revamping of the current healthcare system
-- POTUS should have a military background (so yes it would exclude DJT)
-- Pro Israel

I am in Independent

Either a vote is valid or it isn’t. That’s not an opinion. That’s simply a fact.

And now we see that basically anything is an opinion. And since an opinions aren’t wrong, there is essentially nothing anyone can say that can be considered wrong, no matter how absurd or outlandish.

And that is how shit falls apart. We do not share a common reality anymore and people feel justified in thinking basically anything they want.
Not at all. Their opinion is that the Dems cheated. I am not saying I agree with it. In Dems reality, gender is a social construct. That is insane to me. So yeah we have gone off the deep end and we refuse to compromise.

Not at all. Their opinion is that the Dems cheated. I am not saying I agree with it. In Dems reality, gender is a social construct. That is insane to me. So yeah we have gone off the deep end and we refuse to compromise.
You want a world where people can believe anything they want, no one can say they’re wrong.

That’s a incredibly shitty way to exist. The world cannot function that way.

The word is not "rightist" but Alt Right.

You’re constantly showing contempt for leftists yet you say nothing about the alt-right. Why is that?

It’s because you’re not an independent. You’re not fooling anyone other than yourself.

You want a world where people can believe anything they want, no one can say they’re wrong.

That’s a incredibly shitty way to exist. The world cannot function that way.
You may be wrong if there is a fact. If I say you're 5'5 and you prove you are 6'5 then my opinion is no longer valid. By the operational definition an opinion may not be wrong but it may be uninformed and stupid. You can definitely state and believe that 56% of the Independents are stupid. That is perfectly fair.

You’re constantly showing contempt for leftists yet you say nothing about the alt-right. Why is that?

It’s because you’re not an independent. You’re not fooling anyone other than yourself.
I say it all the time but most have been kicked off the site and thankfully so. They are just a lot more overt while leftists like you are more covert.

You may be wrong if there is a fact. If I say you're 5'5 and you prove you are 6'5 then my opinion is no longer valid. By the operational definition an opinion may not be wrong but it may be uninformed and stupid. You can definitely state and believe that 56% of the Independents are stupid. That is perfectly fair.
How am I going to prove I’m 6’5”? The tape measure we used could be fraudulent.

I can't see the death of a long-ex president as being much of an earthquake.
Clinton's death is nothing but a tremor (exactly, he's just an old man and his death would not even be on anyone's radar...sound familiar? Like a few other deaths? McCain, the corrupt Maryland representative, Cuntingham)............the quake will come when the nation realizes just how much dependence the players within the government have placed upon Communist China. Its already began.........in technology there is a shortage of basic chips whose technology is decades old........then we have the forced shutdown of Chinese Magnesium who produces 80% of the world's output. Do you comprehend what a position our distinguished gentlepeople have placed upon We the People by selling out to the Chicoms? Magnesium is used in industrial products, medicine, food supplements....etc., of most importance, aluminium...........

Do you assume Holding imports from China and not allowing them to unload is just a quinky dink?

Why is China shutting down production of such a vital mining Gold Mine (Pun)? It can't produce enough energy to power all their mining and production sites.....China's economy is on the verge of total collapse. Why? They can't produce enough energy as the costs have become to high with their lack of vital imports that produce electricity. China's trade has been limited by Trump's EOs as China is under investigation for corrupting certain politicians and heads of business. The Car Shortage Is About To Get A Whole Lot Worse

Biden's hands are tied until the conditions of these Executive Orders have been meet. The global economy is being forced into a RESET. This "WILL HAPPEN" before the end of the year. There exists tons of evidence against China working hand in hand with certain individuals who thought they would be protected by the Biden Administration. Enjoy the show. :popcorn:

Biden does not even remember the president that he served with as Vice President. And of course it was (wink,wink) taken out of context when Biden clearly said, "I am not your president, Donald Trump is still your president........" :abgg2q.jpg:

A "Freudian Truth"? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
No link, ShortBus? No worries. I figured you were full of shit.
Did not see your post, OCD ridden fat fuck. Here is what I found. The Yahoo! article mentions the poll if you bothered to read.

Not true. If your opinion is the world is flat it would be erroneous as it can be proven it’s round. If you believe water doesn’t make you wet, you would be mistaken. Why are you decrying the English language? Words have meanings.

Not true. If your opinion is the world is flat it would be erroneous as it can be proven it’s round.
Can’t it also be proven that there was no voter fraud in the election sufficient to have caused the outcome to change?

Did not see your post, OCD ridden fat fuck. Here is what I found. The Yahoo! article mentions the poll if you bothered to read.

You're lying again, Shortbus.

That poll says nothing about people feeling we're better or worse off than a year ago.

Why do you insist on showing everyone how retarded you are, ShortBus?

Not entirely true. Their ideologies are also centered in racism and other Alex Jones type BS. The word is not "rightist" but Alt Right.

-- Small Gov't
-- Pro 2nd Amendment
-- Pro Border security
-- Pro voter ID to vote
-- Pro Choice
-- Pro limit on CEO comp of publicly traded companies if the company has layoffs
-- Anti prayer in school
-- Anti CRT in school
-- Anti Affirmative Action
-- Pro additional charter schools
-- Pro free college education in state schools
-- Pro strong military
--Anti overt regulations
-- Pro term limits for Congress
-- To me Trans is a mental illness
-- Gender is NOT a social construct
-- Anti Universal Healthcare
-- Pro complete revamping of the current healthcare system
-- POTUS should have a military background (so yes it would exclude DJT)
-- Pro Israel

I am in Independent
Ah, so you want to end all scholarships for college, what a guy, did you never get to go to college?

Forum List

Back