US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Trump has launched a assault on voting rights in this country. Republicans are seeking to ensure they can never be voted out. That is Nazism.
Trump has done no such thing. Fascism is what you do. Cancel people who dare speak their mind if their POV differs from yours. Trust me, I can smell Fascists and Nazis a mile away. They killed 95% of my ancestors.

And I disagree as is my right but if a business wants me to wear a mask, I will. No shirt no service. I have the virus and I am vaccinated. Masks are superfluous but you do you, leftist.

You do not have the right to put other people's lives in danger. All businesses should have mask mandates if it is feasible. This is to protect workers and other customers.

You are the deranged Nazi.
Am I? You’re an antisemite. Pretty sad, Ilhan. I am a Jew. My ancestors died fighting the Nazis. DIED! My dad still won’t buy a German car. You want to go down that path, fine. You are the epitome of evil and my people have survived worse . When you’re burning in hell, I ll laugh.

You do not have the right to put other people's lives in danger. All businesses should have mask mandates if it is feasible. This is to protect workers and other customers.
I gave My actual blood to save others afflicted with the virus. I am also now vaccinated. Scientists call me “super immune”. Trust the science, you deranged leftist Antisemite.

Trump has done no such thing. Fascism is what you do. Cancel people who dare speak their mind if their POV differs from yours. Trust me, I can smell Fascists and Nazis a mile away. They killed 95% of my ancestors.

Then you are smelling yourself. Nazis seized power in Germany and Republicans are doing the same thing. They are changing the election system in this country so they cannot be voted out of power.

Then you are smelling yourself. Nazis seized power in Germany and Republicans are doing the same thing. They are changing the election system in this country so they cannot be voted out of power.
Nazis seized power through murder and thuggery. Democrats control the WH and Congress. You will burn in Hell. I will Laugh. My God is a vengeful God. Don’t fuck with the Jews. We are his chosen people and I choose you to burn in Hell, leftist. Cannot wait. Tick tock.

I gave My actual blood to save others afflicted with the virus. I am also now vaccinated. Scientists call me “super immune”. Trust the science, you deranged leftist Antisemite.

You have no clue what a anti-semite is. You won't trust the science that says masks work. You are the deranged fascist.

You have no clue what a anti-semite is. You won't trust the science that says masks work. You are the deranged fascist.
I am Super Immune. Trust the science. I am a 41 yr old Jew. I know an antisemite when I converse with one. As I said my God is a vengeful God. You will burn. I will pray for it.

Nazis seized power through murder and thuggery. Democrats control the WH and Congress. You will burn in Hell. I will Laugh. My God is a vengeful God. Don’t fuck with the Jews. We are his chosen people and I choose you to burn in Hell, leftist. Cannot wait. Tick tock.

You make that decision for God. Republicans are trying to seize power through thuggery and they are threatening to get even with their enemies if they regain power. Jews do not have the right to act like thugs which is what they did under Netanyahu. You might be the one burning in Hell fascist.

Am I? You’re an antisemite. Pretty sad, Ilhan. I am a Jew. My ancestors died fighting the Nazis. DIED! My dad still won’t buy a German car. You want to go down that path, fine. You are the epitome of evil and my people have survived worse . When you’re burning in hell, I ll laugh.

Sorry I am not a anti-semite and you have no idea what you are talking about. You want to go down the path of turning this country into a dictatorship. You follow the Devil himself in Trump and the fact that a right wing thug in Netanyahu is gone is good. You have no say about it.

ah naw naw naw....we are nearly a year into this biden catastrophe and you still blaming this on Trump. No. DON"T EVEN. THIS Is squarely laid at the Biden doorstep. LOLOL YOu credited Obama with The TRUMP economy and now you want to say that This is the Trump Economy. LOLOL You guys...you pull this crap all the time and you think we forget it every time.

Former Obama official says 'Inflation is here to stay'. Didn't have to be but that is what the left wants for this nation.

OMG...and they are doing this because Biden controlls the presidency and the dems controll Congress? Really BUSY, this is how your brain works---you don't understand the lib talking points that you have been feed.

The GOP gets into office with a good economy and every time they leave it in shambles.

Why say stupid shit Moonglow when you know I can provide data proving the opposite?

Because you're a DEMOCRACK. Twists, parrots and projection is what Democracks do

Forum List

Back