US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Trump inherited the Obama economy---one that should have bounced back in the first 2 years of the Obama presidency but instead it created a lower average household income and shortened the average life expectancy of americans. Obama's economy like him is all fake bullshit----

Under Trump---jobs came back as seen by the LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE, average household income also went up because they weren't part time nonsense Obama jobs, the economy soared, illegals were kept out, and the world was a safer place. Under Biden, look at the fuck up and all the damage that he is doing--even worse than Obama.

Bullshit. The fact is that when you have the type of recession we had, a recovery is slow. What happened under Trump was a part of what would have happened if Clinton had won. The average GDP growth under Trump was not that different than it was under Obama.

You are4 clearly a partisan as I am not. I give no credit to Obama or Trump nor do I blame Biden. I blame Republicans for not taking major steps to fight the coronavirus such as getting the vaccine so we can move on. In addition they have attempted to prevent local governments from taking steps to protect their citizens.

The country is WAY worse off under Joe Biden. Are Joe Biden supporters enjoying the high gas prices?

Gas prices starte3d rising under Trump. Trump brokered a agreement with OPEC+ to cut production so oil prices would rise.

So we have culled the herd a bit. That is what virus are supposed to do to be honest---to sped up the removal of the already dying.

So it is okay to shoot someone who has a bad heart because they would have died anyway. You are a sick pervert.

Trump is a good marker to look at. Your TDS keeps showing up in your posts. 56% agreed the country was going in the wrong direction under Trump.
Nope. They are saying we are worse now than when DJT was president, keep up. Re-read the OP if it helps you.

Because I am saying the same thing now that I said at the time. We need mask mandates.
And I disagree as is my right but if a business wants me to wear a mask, I will. No shirt no service. I have the virus and I am vaccinated. Masks are superfluous but you do you, leftist.

Forum List

Back