US is worse off now than it was a year ago

The NCHS statement broke down the death certificates mentioning COVID-19. For 94% of people who had COVID-19 also had other conditions listed. COVID-19 alone was cause of death for 6%.

Again the virus was new but what was fake about the above statement? And you said you had "examples" so there must be more than one. LOL.

So far you are 0-1

So much bullshit from you. People may have died from other conditions over time but not all at once. Clearly the coronavirus has driven the death rate higher than it would be in a normal year.

There are numerous contributing factors for the decline of the middle class American Dream

One of them is our piss poor lib education system that fails to prepare students for competitive marketplace

In many ways libs take bright children and turn them into narcissistic broken toys who expect everything to be given to them

But thats only part of the story

Globalism has opened the door for cheap foreign labor that are also robbing the American Dream

Its true that the rich have no goodness in their heart

But they never did even during the good times when American workers were on top of the world

But that was before globalism changed all the rules

Globalism has not changed the rules. That is a lie. Employers are refusing to share the wealth with it's employees pure and simple.

That V is the only light that shone on Trump's miserable career as a failure. Which is why he was not re-elected.

200.gif

Trump is a Dotard and a loser just like Biden yet you love Trump, you are a fool.
Dems cheating their asses off is the only reason why Trump isn't in office. Do you really think that senile diaper wearer Biden got a historic amount of votes?

Get a job, go to college, make something of yourself.
No one is inhibiting you to make yourself a better person
and positioning yourself for the opportunity to make more money.
I'm sure most of those wealthy did just that.

But, please, don't cry about the inequality of the outcome because you
didn't want to invest in your life. sheesh

So you say. The fact is that the rich and powerful refuse to share the wealth.

So much bullshit from you. People may have died from other conditions over time but not all at once. Clearly the coronavirus has driven the death rate higher than it would be in a normal year.
So we have culled the herd a bit. That is what virus are supposed to do to be honest---to sped up the removal of the already dying.

If the economy still looked like it did before Covid you morons would be telling everyone how awesome Bidens policies are.

Since its sucking ass you want to blame Trump.

Liberals are the most disingenuous, intellectually dishonest fucktards on the planet.

The recovery started under Obama and continued under Trump. I give no credit to Trump or Obama. Nor do I blame Biden. It would have happened if Trump was President. You are the ones who are intellectually dishonest.

You are very sick individual. Over 700,000 deaths is a large number of deaths. You can take your percentages and shove it up your ass. If there were 100 people on a plane and the captain announced 1 passenger would die before they reach the destination, I suspect everyone would get off. In addition, a large number of people suffer long-term or even permanent health effects. A new study suggests there could be brain issues such as loss of memory or difficulty in thinking.

99.4% survival rate. When did I say it wasn’t tragic? I donated platelets for 13 mos to help those afflicted. What did you do?

You are the Trump parrot.
Trump's policies were bad for this country. It had nothing to do with his tweets.
Before the pandemic, the economy starte4d improving under Obam and continued under Trump.
China did not respect us. Russia helped Trump win.
Our allies did not respect us.
Employment is still good. Immigrants were under siege, we are being screwed by OPEC and frackers.
Fuck you and a 2 year old is more honest than you are and makes more sense.
Our allies hated being forced to pay their fair share or atleast most of it..they respected TRUMP more and without him the world has become a much less safe place. Not what others think should matter. China respected Trump hence why they weren't playing the games that they are now---Trump weakened China by going after where it hurts them most--their pocketbook via tariffs...now China owns Biden, we all seen the bribes going to his family members to buy him off----our tech like under Obama is flowing to China and China is again trying to terrorize other nations because the US is run by PUppet Biden who they do not respect.

In every Metric, Trump ran the US better. It is dishonest to claim otherwise. Obama brought us part time low paying jobs, under Trump, average household income again went up (not down like it did under Obama).

Russia did not help Trump win--they fucked with the election as they always do every election trying to sow discourse on both sides hoping to cause a civil war, but they are not why Trump won nor where they trying to help Trump win. They liked Hiliary who they could easily buy off via the Clinton Foundation as they do BIDEN.

I am quoting experts and you’re yelling at me? So when a mailman delivers bad news do you yell at him? Just curious

Actually, if you remember correctly, in the early going TRUMP! wanted to stop travel from infected countries and the democrats squealed that it was racist to do anything like that. Wasn't it Pelosi that told everyone to go down to Chinatown to prove they weren't racists and they weren't afraid of people traveling from infected areas?

Democrats in general did not say it was racist. Biden said that steps need to be taken on the basis of science. He also criticized Trump for being xenophobic and that is true. Trump is a racist.

Democrats in general did not say it was racist. Biden said that steps need to be taken on the basis of science. He also criticized Trump for being xenophobic and that is true. Trump is a racist.
Trump is racist? Oh. According to you I am racist too. You call anyone who disagrees with you a racist so the insult has lost its meaning. Funny you play the race card though.

No we are not. Polls still say Biden beats Trump in a rematch. Anyone who disagrees with you is a leftist even when it is not true.
What rematch? We are talking about 2022 and Congress. 2024 is a lifetime away. Governor races heating up too. Let’s see how VA plays out.

I refuse to go through this whole thread, because I know that Leftists are going to try and lay blame on Trump, no matter how good it was before Biden took over and screwed the pooch.

Forget Trump and his foibles, real or imagined by the Left! All Americans know what was in 2019 and 2020 before covid, and what it is now under the Democrats.

Want to go back without Trump? Then change party's, because every current Democrat is going to give you this; exactly what you have now, because they are under pressure from the far left of the Democratic party, and must placate them.

Yes! Join the GOP, pick candidates who are centrist to far right; your choice, because if you follow what is going on, all Americans know the truth..........or at least MOST Americans.............the GOP can not/will not FIX all of your problems, but reality is, Democrats/far Leftists, are the cause of most all of them!

As usual that is so stupid. Republicans are to blame for this country's woes. They have allowed income inequality to grow in this country. Now they are attacking voting rights in this country.

Trump is racist? Oh. According to you I am racist too. You call anyone who disagrees with you a racist so the insult has lost its meaning. Funny you play the race card though.

You can't accept the truth. You prove that CRT is true every day.

What rematch? We are talking about 2022 and Congress. 2024 is a lifetime away. Governor races heating up too. Let’s see how VA plays out.

That is a good starting point. The question is 2022 is whether people will get involved and vote against fascist Republicans. If they don't we start down the road of Nazi Germany.

Forum List

Back