US is worse off now than it was a year ago

Trump inherited a booming economy from the Obama/Biden administration.

Trump managed to fuck that up in just three years.

Trump is the most inept criminal to ever sit in the White House.

Trump left with the worst growth rate since the Hoover administration. And a 14.8% unemployment rate, and $8 trillion added to the national debt in just 3 years.

Biden hasn't been in office a year yet, and growth is sitting at 6.6%, and unemployment is 4.8%.

Numbers don't lie. What some fucking moron thinks in a poll doesn't interest me.

Let us know when they conduct a poll of actual intelligent people that understand numbers.
Trump inherited the Obama economy---one that should have bounced back in the first 2 years of the Obama presidency but instead it created a lower average household income and shortened the average life expectancy of americans. Obama's economy like him is all fake bullshit----

Under Trump---jobs came back as seen by the LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE, average household income also went up because they weren't part time nonsense Obama jobs, the economy soared, illegals were kept out, and the world was a safer place. Under Biden, look at the fuck up and all the damage that he is doing--even worse than Obama.

Wow, do you know how stupid you sound?
Yes... to those foolish enough to support (and argue for) Rump, I'm quite certain that I sound stupid... thank you, Captain Obvious.
You’re admitting his polices were the best for America
Yep... at least by comparison to the idiot Dems...
, yet you hate him because….the media and the radical left that hates this country cry about him.
No... I despise him because he is an ignorant, arrogant, cheating, loud-mouthed, cowardly pampered princess and flim-flam con-man...

The media's got very little to do with it... Rump is his own worst enemy... he's a one-trick pony... but he IS good and telling folks what they want to hear...

He was the BEST messenger for the message. He didn’t hold back against the little shit weasels that make up the media. But you are more concerned with what the shit weasels say than actual policy to improve America. That’s how superficial and devoid of any principles you are.
No, he was (and is) a walking clusterphukk... dangerous to American democracy... and he had to go, at any cost... even Sleepy Old Uncle Joe.

Indeed.

The US
is worse-off than a year ago... economically...

However...

The US is in vastly better shape than a year ago... with respect to American representative democracy, constitutionality, and the Rule of Law...

The former can be repaired easily over the course of a couple of years...

The latter was at-risk of vanishing forever as wannbe-autocrat Idi Amin Dada Rump was lining-up to become President-for-Life...

Rumpian bootlickers and buttsniffers need to reflect upon how much vast numbers of Americans despise your Orange Baboon-God...

Willing to vote for some other nondescript vision-blind pliable lifetime political hack rather than let your boy remain in (and steal) power...

And that's a damned shame, because much of the Trump AGENDA is actually a recipe for American recovery...

Trouble is, you're dealing with a case of Right Message... Wrong Messenger...

And you're in such thrall to the POS at the top of your manure-pile that you couldn't break free even if you wanted to...
Why did you lash out at me? When a messenger delivers bad news do you strike the messenger? Interesting

Trump inherited the Obama economy---one that should have bounced back in the first 2 years of the Obama presidency but instead it created a lower average household income and shortened the average life expectancy of americans. Obama's economy like him is all fake bullshit----

Under Trump---jobs came back as seen by the LABOR PARTICIPATION RATE, average household income also went up because they weren't part time nonsense Obama jobs, the economy soared, illegals were kept out, and the world was a safer place. Under Biden, look at the fuck up and all the damage that he is doing--even worse than Obama.
Mussolini made the trains run on-time...

Hitler eliminated unemployment...

What use is a high-performance economy if you install an autocrat into a position of permanent power?

Perhaps we should ask the Chinese...

We were not self-sufficient. That is a lie. We still imported oil. The reason for the shortage is OPEC and AMERICAN frackers conspiring to keep prices high.

The reason we have labor shortages is because workers are tired of being treated like slaves by companies. Workers want a share of the wealth that is going to the rich and powerful.
Yep, don't let facts get in your way.
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957

Only workers that felt they were being treated as slaves were you ass-wipes that expect a living wage flipping burgers. Now you get to be treated as welfare recipients.

I did NOT lash-out at you...

I lashed out at your OP and I lashed out at the Orange POS that it focuses upon by comparison...

Learn to tell the difference.
So you’re angry because 56% of Independents believe that Biden is awful? What did it have to do with DJT? Need a hug?

So you could hold it over people’s head.

I mean, you’ve only mentioned it a few hundred times.
Seriously? Hold it over whose head? People on a message board? Maybe you should just say “thank you” and go and change your bed pans. Actions speak louder than words.

Seriously? Hold it over whose head? People on a message board? Maybe you should just say “thank you” and go and change your bed pans. Actions speak louder than words.
Certainly the fact that you bring it up over and over again, and now here you are demanding a pat on the back.

It’s for your own ego.

Certainly the fact that you bring it up over and over again, and now here you are demanding a pat on the back.

It’s for your own ego.
I bring it up when people state I did not take the virus seriously or didn’t do anything to help. Why shouldn’t I ?

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

View attachment 556603

I am not sure how much worse it can get then again winter is coming and who knows what rising oil/gas prices will do and supply chain is still broken and there is a nasty caravan headed our way. The Potted Plant in Chief has NO PLAN!
we were better off under lockdowns, with trump as president…then without them and xiden and the dembot cult running the show.

That says a lot

Forum List

Back