US is worse off now than it was a year ago

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

56% of independents reporting that they believe the country is worse off today than it was a year ago, according to the most recent Quinnipiac poll.

1635268188825.png

I am not sure how much worse it can get then again winter is coming and who knows what rising oil/gas prices will do and supply chain is still broken and there is a nasty caravan headed our way. The Potted Plant in Chief has NO PLAN!

What do you expect a year after the Trump economic disaster?

united-states-gdp.png
I expect that with the COVID vaccine and PPP loans (thanks Trump), Biden would not fuck everything up as he did. Trump was sabotaged by COVID. Biden is an inept fool and his approval ratings reflect that.

Truth over Facts

I expect that with the COVID vaccine and PPP loans (thanks Trump), Biden would not fuck everything up as he did. Trump was sabotaged by COVID. Biden is an inept fool and his approval ratings reflect that.

Truth over Facts
Trump was sabotaged and you are his fluffer....You poh babies. You can only see the upside to Trump and refuse to see the downside of Trump.

What do you expect a year after the Trump economic disaster?

united-states-gdp.png
And there it is, the eternal excuse. "It was just so bad it would take more time than the universe has left to fix it". They used it for Obama for years, long after his policies and his alone were effecting the economy, and they're going to do it all over again for Quid Pro. Watch, this will be TRUMP!'s economy until Quid Pro's Republican successor is in office, then it will miraculously become hers. All of this, of course, unless good economic news comes out, at which point it will miraculously become Quid Pro's and will remain so until things cool off again, at which magic point, bippity boppity boo, it becomes the Republican's.

Every president gets to have a crises, how they respond is how they are remembered and the Don blew it.
The United States has more international air traffic than any other country on Earth by a huge margin. We have most of the biggest airports on the planet as well, and many of those are right next to extremely dense populations of people. I don't think there was ever a chance that we weren't going to get slammed by Covid. How much of this do you think Trump could have prevented?

Forum List

Back