US-Iran soccer. Fox trying to promote an unpopular game politicized by leftwing wackos

It still startles me every time you see something new like this. .....Is everyone parade your sex in our faces the most important thing to help this nation along?

Yeap...the USMNT were full on anal flag.

Go Iran!

Destroy the sodomite legion!

And you can bet your ass...GOD will tell us.

Iran will go through.

Yeap...the USMNT were full on anal flag.

Go Iran!

Destroy the sodomite legion!

And you can bet your ass...GOD will tell us.

Iran will go through.
As I understand it if US loses they must take their gay logo and leave the World Cup

But the Irans are even worse than the perverts on our side

so I really dont have a dog in this fight/game

Stars and Stripes is actually unaffiliated with the Military but it seems to be part of the mainstream media that undermines the Military. Is the freaking left so desperate that they would blame a tiny part of the mainstream media, Fox, for the alleged promotion of soccer? WTF?

As I understand it if US loses they must take their gay logo and leave the World Cup

But the Irans are even worse than the perverts on our side

so I really dont have a dog in this fight/game

At least Iran doesn't openly promote faggotry and societal destroying behavior.

We are a vial mess of sin and dystopian destruction.

If we are to fight proxy wars on the pitch.

Go Iran!

At least Iran doesn't openly promote faggotry and societal destroying behavior.

We are a vial mess of sin and dystopian destruction.

If we are to fight proxy wars on the pitch.

Go Iran!
The homosexuals promoting social confusion over here are bad

But the mullah regime in Iran rivals the Nazi’s under Hitler

I cant bring myself to cheer for a nation that wants to nuke my nation

So I’ll just be a Can’t-Make-Up-My-Mind Tweener on this one

The homosexuals promoting social confusion over here are bad

But the mullah regime in Iran rivals the Nazi’s under Hitler

I cant bring myself to cheer for a nation that wants to nuke my nation

So I’ll just be a Can’t-Make-Up-My-Mind Tweener on this one

I disagree.

Islam versus, faggotry, negative birth rates, mental illness, and societal degradation.

As much as it pains me to state...give me Islam over vile faggotry.

I’ve watched pretty much everything US related at the World Cup and I have not seen the “rainbow” version of the logo anywhere. It’s not on the uniform. I haven’t seen Fox use it anywhere. I can’t believe FIFA or the Qataris would allow it to be brought into the stadiums. It’s a marketing ploy for morons here in the States. Nothing more.

As for the actual GAME versus Iran on Tuesday… that may have some major ramifications for the USMNT, the US Soccer Federation (USSF) and US soccer as a whole. They MUST win to advance. I’m not sure they have the heart or intestinal fortitude to do so. They have the talent on the roster but I’m not sure they can get it done. If they don’t, something will have to change at USSF; whether it’s the coach, players, etc… since WE HOST THE 2026 WORLD CUP and I can’t see the USSF wanting to get embarrassed there for a third straight World Cup.,

I’ve watched pretty much everything US related at the World Cup and I have not seen the “rainbow” version of the logo anywhere. It’s not on the uniform. I haven’t seen Fox use it anywhere. I can’t believe FIFA or the Qataris would allow it to be brought into the stadiums. It’s a marketing ploy for morons here in the States. Nothing more.

As for the actual GAME versus Iran on Tuesday… that may have some major ramifications for the USMNT, the US Soccer Federation (USSF) and US soccer as a whole. They MUST win to advance. I’m not sure they have the heart or intestinal fortitude to do so. They have the talent on the roster but I’m not sure they can get it done. If they don’t, something will have to change at USSF; whether it’s the coach, players, etc… since WE HOST TH 2026 WORLD CUP and I can’t see the USSF wanting to get embarrassed there for a third straight World Cup.,
The gay logo exists and is not fake news

The gay logo exists and is not fake news
I’m not saying it doesn’t EXIST. I’m saying that I have yet to see it IN USE anywhere that actually MEANS anything.

It was created by the bureaucrats at the USSF. The team didn’t ask for it. So far as I’ve seen none of them have commented on it. It’s NOT an issue worth wasting time over.

Last edited:
I’m not saying it doesn’t EXIST. I’m saying that I have yet to see it IN USE anywhere that actually MEANS anything.
I suppose thats the silver lining in this sordid affair

Its locked away in a closet somewhere thanks to fear of negative public opinion

I suppose thats the silver lining in this sordid affair

Its locked away in a closet somewhere thanks to fear of negative public opinion
Yep. IF it’s ever worn by a team, I would guess it will be the USWNT. I can’t see FIFA allowing it to be worn in any serious tournament.

New Topics

Forum List

Back