US insulin charges are the highest in the world

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I dont get this. The $35 was too expensive and the GOP crushed that.
Why do US diabetics get punished for their illness like this ?

Is it because big pharma owns the politicians ?

If they can offer insulin to the rest of the world at a reasonable price why cant Americans get it ?
It looks very much like a "free market" stitch up to me. My insulin is made by a |French company called Saniflo. They are listed on nasdaq as well.

How can they afford to sell it to the NHS at next to nothing and yet charge $90 a phial in the US ?

Somebody is protecting them. As ever the public pays the price, There doesnt seem to be any interest in a regulated market because politicians do not profit from that..

Last edited:

If they can offer insuli to the rest of the world at a reasonable price why cant Americans get it ?
It looks very much like a "free market" stitch up to me. My insulin is made by a |French company called Saniflo. They are listed on nasdaq as well.

How can they afford to sell it to the NHS at next to nothing and yet charge $90 a phial in the US ?

Somebody is protecting them. As ever the public pays the price, There doesnt seem to be any interest in a regulated market because politicians do not profit from that..
Both political parties are owned by Big Pharm and corporations in America, and that ain’t changing unless we have a Revolution and overthrow this mess we call a Government…

If they can offer insuli to the rest of the world at a reasonable price why cant Americans get it ?

welcome
to Joe Xiden’s america

Both political parties are owned by Big Pharm and corporations in America, and that ain’t changing unless we have a Revolution and overthrow this mess we call a Government…
This is in plain sight.It should not be impossible to sort out.

Diabetics are a minority group and Americans can be rallied around a cause that ignores those people's needs.
They don't consider that minorities together represent the whole and so feel no compassion for their fellow citizens.

They see their system as freedom, when in fact it's the squandering away of freedoms and rights.

Diabetics are a minority group and Americans can be rallied around a cause that ignores those people's needs.
They don't consider that minorities together represent the whole and so feel no compassion for their fellow citizens.

They see their system as freedom, when in fact it's the squandering away of freedoms and rights.
The intracaces of US healthcare are very complex. But dont the insurance companies have an interest in sorting this out ?

The intracaces of US healthcare are very complex. But dont the insurance companies have an interest in sorting this out ?
I can't imagine how they could as long as the profit keeps rolling in. The American people show no real signs of upsetting the status quo. Their heads have been shrunken to accept the punishment.

If they can offer insulin to the rest of the world at a reasonable price why cant Americans get it ?

My co-worker pays up the wazoo for his insulin. Gov Newsome seems to be the only politician to give a damn about sky high pricing.

They must be the dumbest fucks on planet earth to tolerate this.
In comparison to the rest of the modern world, that could be suspected to be true. Trump?

But the bigger factor is the brainwashing they've swallowed that tells them that they all have a possibility of being very wealthy too, if they just work harder and earn more money for the corporation!

It's a long story Tommy but at least some of them are awakening from their political coma. Unfortunately, I greatly fear that fascism is America's future.

It's all about $$$$ - corporate greed. The insurance companies have their hands in politicians' pockets and want to keep it that way. As long as people vote to keep those in office that are already there, it will never change.

Forum List

Back