US Hate preacher gets another gig cancelled

Would you be upset if venues in the U.S. cancelled speeches by a Radical Islamist Imam from abroad who wanted to speak about his "opinions" and "theology," even when his "opinions" and "theology" consisted of directing hate at citizens of your community, perhaps even you? Wouldn't you expect that there might be "pressure" to cancel the venue bookings? You're reference to "fascists" is absurd.
Wake up. We've had hateful Muslim speakers preaching their trash in this country for years.
Ever hear of Louis Farrakhan by any chance?
We even have members of Congress (Ellison, Tlaib, Omar)
who support financially and rhetorically Sunni pro Islamist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood.
Miss Iraq Says Ilhan Omar Exporting 'Muslim Brotherhood Agenda' to America - The Minnesota Sun

People may condemn this sort of thing but I'm not aware of anyone making a concerted organized effort to shut down the right of free speech for those people. No one is entering mosques or other meeting places making assembly impossible for Islamists.

I wish we could say the same for Graham in the UK. And yes, fascists don't believe in traditional liberal freedoms like free speech and freedom of thought. My references to fascism in the UK is right on.Sorry if it triggers you.

In the end, this monkey can speak anywhere that will have him. The UK government hasn't barred him from the country or banned him to the best of my knowledge.
True Graham can travel to England and speak freely to
whoever is standing next to him. But apparently actually hiring out a hall or building to address a crowd of people interested in his views is not possible.
There is no true free speech in the UK for Graham. Just speech on the government's terms.

Last edited:
If you check out his website it talks about charity and stuff. It looks legit. Those of us who took the trouble to contact the venues were merely helping them out. If Graham wants to be treated as a human being he needs to start treating people as human beings.
So, either you are claiming credit for Franklin Graham being denied the venues he contracted to speak at which sounds to me exactly like I thought things would prove to be (outside sources threatening and applying pressure to cancel Graham which is always how these things work) .
I.E. fascist pricks shutting down free speech.

Or you are claiming something that is a lie, that is, Franklin Graham made a concerted effort to hide his views on theology.
Homosexuality Archives

If you have to lie you are hiding something which is why you strike so many as a repugnant bag of shit.
Ha haha. You over dramatise. I called a venue to book 40 tickets for the event because the website wasnt working.They told me it was "under review" and I asked if it was because of his homophobia. They knew all about him by then. They took my number in case the tickets became available again. I am not expecting a call.
Nonetheless his religious rights and the rights of those who agree with him are being violated

Would you be upset if venues in the U.S. cancelled speeches by a Radical Islamist Imam from abroad who wanted to speak about his "opinions" and "theology," even when his "opinions" and "theology" consisted of directing hate at citizens of your community, perhaps even you? Wouldn't you expect that there might be "pressure" to cancel the venue bookings? You're reference to "fascists" is absurd.
Wake up. We've had hateful Muslim speakers preaching their trash in this country for years.
Ever hear of Louis Farrakhan by any chance?
We even have members of Congress (Ellison, Tlaib, Omar)
who support financially and rhetorically Sunni pro Islamist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood.
Miss Iraq Says Ilhan Omar Exporting 'Muslim Brotherhood Agenda' to America - The Minnesota Sun

People may condemn this sort of thing but I'm not aware of anyone making a concerted organized effort to shut down the right of free speech for those people. No one is entering mosques or other meeting places making assembly impossible for Islamists.

I wish we could say the same for Graham in the UK. And yes, fascists don't believe in traditional liberal freedoms like free speech and freedom of thought. My references to fascism in the UK is right on.Sorry if it triggers you.

In the end, this monkey can speak anywhere that will have him. The UK government hasn't barred him from the country or banned him to the best of my knowledge.
True Graham can travel to England and speak freely to
whoever is standing next to him. But apparently actually hiring out a hall or building to address a crowd of people interested in his views is not possible.
There is no true free speech in the UK for Graham. Just speech on the government's terms.

No one is entering houses of worship to shut down speakers, neither in the U.S. nor the U.K., regardless of the hatred and violence they might express toward members of the community
. This tempest in a teapot involves only rental venues. Your monkey can speak and spew his filth in both countries anywhere he is accepted. Why is he bothering UKers in the first place?

Here in the U.S., people like you tell folks who are refused service to leave quietly, and go off and search for someone willing to accorded the desired service. You monkey is only being told the same thing, except he will have to drive on the other side of the road. Which would you like it to be?

No one is entering houses of worship to shut down speakers, neither in the U.S. nor the U.K., regardless of the hatred and violence they might express toward members of the community
No shit! In the UK speakers are simply denied a forum by fascist illiberals which I admit is a clever way to suppress free speech.
This tempest in a teapot involves only rental venues. Your monkey can speak and spew his filth in both countries anywhere he is accepted. Why is he bothering UKers in the first place?
Because obviously Graham has has reason to believe there are people there who wish they could do hear him speak.
Are you in possession of secret information that says otherwise?
This polling says you are full of it, which I could have told you without any polling at all. Poll on Gay Marriage

Here in the U.S., people like you tell folks who are refused service to leave quietly, and go off and search for someone willing to accorded the desired service. You monkey is only being told the same thing, except he will have to drive on the other side of the road. Which would you like it to be?
There is an audience in the UK for Franklin Graham (I am not speaking for myself but for the principle of free speech and freedom of thought...not that you would know anything about that).

Graham had his venues until reactionary anti free speech forces forced his itinerary to become cancelled, as bullies are wont to do.

But apparently actually hiring out a hall or building to address a crowd of people interested in his views is not possible.
Completely untrue. He can hire a venue off anyone who'll rent him one, or accept the use of any donated venue. That no one may wish to rent or donate to him a venue would be a hint to most people.
Unless their strength is ignorance.

No shit! In the UK speakers are simply denied a forum by fascist illiberals which I admit is a clever way to suppress free speech.
This tempest in a teapot involves only rental venues. Your monkey can speak and spew his filth in both countries anywhere he is accepted. Why is he bothering UKers in the first place?
Because obviously Graham has has reason to believe there are people there who wish they could do hear him speak.
This polling says you are full of it, which I could have told you without any polling at all. Poll on Gay Marriage

There is an audience in the UK for Franklin Graham (I am not speaking for myself but for the principle of free speech and freedom of thought...not that you would know anything about that).

Graham had his venues until reactionary anti free speech forces forced his itinerary to become cancelled, as bullies are wont to do.

If someone makes a living off of speech that incites the audience to hate other members of their communities, how is the community to protect itself against crimes that are inspired by this speech? Would you support a speaking tour in public venues by a radical Islamist preacher, given your support of "the principle of free speech and freedom of thought"?

If someone makes a living off of speech that incites the audience to hate other members of their communities, how is the community to protect itself against crimes that are inspired by this speech? Would you support a speaking tour in public venues by a radical Islamist preacher, given your support of "the principle of free speech and freedom of thought"?

I would. The community is not "protecting itself" by violating people's rights.

You mean capitalist market forces. Why aren't you applauding?
Shutting down seven venues isn't the work of "capitalist market forces". Why are you so stupid?

It's the work of intolerant fascists.

Last edited:
Completely untrue. He can hire a venue off anyone who'll rent him one, or accept the use of any donated venue. That no one may wish to rent or donate to him a venue would be a hint to most people.
Unless their strength is ignorance.
He already did that, moron. And then the reactionary forces of the gay/transgender crowd obviously went to work putting pressure on venue owners.

The hint owners of possible meeting spaces should be taking away from this is you may only rent out to the people the mob approves of.

Last edited:
If someone makes a living off of speech that incites the audience to hate other members of their communities, how is the community to protect itself against crimes that are inspired by this speech?
You disingenuously call a message counter to one you approve of "hate".
So what do we call your notion that only speech approved by you and your friends deserves the right to be heard by a gathering of interested people? I call it hate and intolerance for other people's free speech.

What happened to letting ALL voices be heard? The left shut down the notion of
letting the people speak that they don't like...pure anti liberalism at work.

Would you support a speaking tour in public venues by a radical Islamist preacher, given your support of "the principle of free speech and freedom of thought"?
I wouldn't try to shut it down if that's what you mean.
Let Islamists meet at the local VFW hall, or wherever. Let people hear what they advocate and their message.
That's the most effective way to counter a message of violence and hate. Let people hear the message!

That's not the way you regressive anti free speech people handle contrary thought, is it?

Last edited:
If someone makes a living off of speech that incites the audience to hate other members of their communities, how is the community to protect itself against crimes that are inspired by this speech?
You disingenuously call a message counter to one you approve of "hate".
So what do we call your notion that only speech approved by you and your friends deserves the right to be heard by a gathering of interested people? I call it hate and intolerance for other people's free speech.

What happened to letting ALL voices be heard? The left shut down the notion of
letting the people speak that they don't like...pure anti liberalism at work.

Would you support a speaking tour in public venues by a radical Islamist preacher, given your support of "the principle of free speech and freedom of thought"?
I wouldn't try to shut it down if that's what you mean.
Let Islamists meet at the local VFW hall, or wherever. Let people hear what they advocate and their message.
That's the most effective way to counter a message of violence and hate. Let people hear the message!

That's not the way you regressive anti free speech people handle contrary thought, is it?

What you wrote is exactly what I was saying that this graham should do.

What you wrote is exactly what I was saying that this graham should do.
What? Graham should go out and speak and let his message get out?
Great idea! I wish he had thought of that...oh, wait. He did.

Too bad illiberal fascists wouldn't let him do that.

You continue to delude yourself, but to fool nobody else, by making points that are based on the premise that basic decency and morality constitutes “hate”. The premise is bullshit, and everything that depends on it, equally, is bullshit.

The lengths to which you go to defend immoral and insane sexual perverts tells us all that we need to know about your own moral character, or lack thereof.

Forum List

Back