US gun deaths rise again

I see that gun deaths for 2020 are already in excess of 2019. And there are two months to go yet. How can this be when guns make you safer ?

Does anyone on this board care what a foreign national thinks about our country on any subject? He is no different than the Russians, Chinese or any other person from another country trying to influence our politics.

I wonder why they don’t go to their own country and post on boards, no other reason than they are an enemy to our country.

I see that gun deaths for 2020 are already in excess of 2019. And there are two months to go yet. How can this be when guns make you safer ?
Once I know more about those who took the bullets, I will then know what my answer to your question will be. In other words, who did the dying, those who are innocent or those who deserved every inch of what it is that they got?

God bless you and the families of those who are innocent always!!!

Holly

Tommy trolls the cons and they fall for it every time.

He doesn't troll anyone, he simply gives me another thread to post the actual facts and statistics about guns, gun owners and gun crime in the United States...you doofus.

Forum List

Back