US gun deaths rise again

You know, this is a discussion I have, for the most part, given up on. First, no one can seem to agree on defining terms. Second, no one can see to agree on how to generate the statistics. Third, both sides, for the extremists at both ends, lack a willingness to be honest with themselves and each other.

On top of all that, I have no interest in discussing the issue of gun ownership in the United States with an individual who lives in a country whose citizens happily and willingly gave up their basic right to defend themselves and now must show identification/proof of age to purchase a pizza cutter.

No, I will simply continue to purchase and keep my firearms, ammunition, and other paraphernalia quietly and as I see fit...

I see that gun deaths for 2020 are already in excess of 2019. And there are two months to go yet. How can this be when guns make you safer ?

Probably to do with Cops being ordered to stand down, and/or realizing that they have zero support from their political leadership if any lefty cries "Wacism". Similar to what happened with your nation's cops with the muslim rape rings that targeted white children.

I mean, you do realize that there are many factors in play in this issue, and pretending it is just "guns" is completely retarded, right?

Ideally what should happen is that communities that refuse to support their police, should turn into shitholes and those that do support their police should NOT, and become havens for good people that want to live in good places.

Unfortunately, I fear that our society is too far gone for such a healthy scenario.

More likely people will flee the violent shitholes and then vote to turn their new homes into violent shitholes too, because they are lefties like you and thus too retarded to make the connection between cause and effect.

And shortly after than, there will be no good places left to run to. and then the wheels come off.

I see that gun deaths for 2020 are already in excess of 2019. And there are two months to go yet. How can this be when guns make you safer ?
How many of those deaths were murder vs self defense related? The crime in general will continue to escalate as long as the American constituency let themselves be politically divided by the behind the scene manipulators of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP).

Lock-downs and unemployment cause suicides. . . duh.
Its the murder rate that is up.
2019 Deaths; willful, malicious, accidental - 15, 208
2020 Deaths; willful, malicious, accidental - 15, 228

So. . . . when I took debate for three years in high-school, and was on a Big Ten Debate squad, we had to prove HARM for our case, IOW, demonstrable impact. In a nation of 450 million people, you want to post a thread and highlight a rise in guns deaths of . . . .

20 DEATHS?!

tenor.gif

So. . . . when I took debate for three years in high-school, and was on a Big Ten Debate squad, we had to prove HARM for our case, IOW, demonstrable impact. In a nation of 450 million people, you want to post a thread and highlight a rise in guns deaths of . . . .

20 DEATHS?!

tenor.gif
Over 2 months to go yet. It will be several thousand by Xmas Day. Unless your guns start "protecting you".

20 DEATHS?!

tenor.gif
Over 2 months to go yet. It will be several thousand by Xmas Day. Unless your guns start "protecting you".
20 extra all year. . . and you think there will be several thousand extra by Xmas day? :auiqs.jpg:

The only way that will happen is if there is political turmoil. . . and if that is the case? Well, that is why the founders gave folks guns in the first place. SO that folks can protect themselves.

DUH.

BLM and ANTIFA terrorists going crazy and the stupid Libtards defunding the police and the Moon Bats wonder why crime is on the rise.

How many of those deaths were murder vs self defense related? The crime in general will continue to escalate as long as the American constituency let themselves be politically divided by the behind the scene manipulators of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP).

Tommy is pretending there is ONE variable in the equation. He is infinitely dishonest.

20 DEATHS?!

tenor.gif
20 extra all year. . . and you think there will be several thousand extra by Xmas day? :auiqs.jpg:

The only way that will happen is if there is political turmoil. . . and if that is the case? Well, that is why the founders gave folks guns in the first place. SO that folks can protect themselves.

DUH.
Well lets look at the figures. 15000 in 10 months = 1500 a month.
With two months to go that looks like there will be several thousand more fatalities by Xmas.
18000 looks a realistic figure.

Now show me your calcuations ?

Then maybe you should buy a gun and learn how to protect your self instead of trying to disarm the ones that are honest good people Who knows maybe you will like it not being a victim and find the joy of putting a small piece of lead through the middle of a target from 3 feet out to over a mile.

20 DEATHS?!

tenor.gif

DUH.
Well lets look at the figures. 15000 in 10 months = 1500 a month.
With two months to go that looks like there will be several thousand more fatalities by Xmas.
18000 looks a realistic figure.

Now show me your calcuations ?

If you don't want to live in a country that has the right to keep and bear arms then there are plenty that don't. Enjoy!

If you don't want to live in the US in an area that has a high gun crime rate then don't live in one of these Democrat controlled big city shitholes with a large Negro and Hispanic population because that is where most of the gun crimes take place.

Actually solving our problems with our general welfare clause not just helping the Rich get richer would help solve that dilemma. Lockdowns and unemployment should not matter as much in modern broadband times.

Labor should have recourse to unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States. More people participating in the market for broadband services can only help develop that technology in a market friendly manner.

New Topics

Forum List

Back