US growth revised down to 2.2%

Oh really? You mean the Obama Administration’s glowing figures about how great the economy did in 2014 were inaccurate? How could that be? I'm shocked to learn those figures did not truly reflect how my personal pocketbook is doing.

Read more @ BBC News - US growth revised down to 2.2

The house of cards is caving

-Geaux
-----------

Chicago PMI Crashes Most Since Lehman To Lowest Since July 2009

20150227_PMI_0.jpg

Chicago PMI Crashes Most Since Lehman To Lowest Since July 2009 Zero Hedge

-------------

UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles Most In 16 Months

20150227_umich_0.jpg

UMich Consumer Sentiment Tumbles Most In 16 Months Zero Hedge

Oh really? You mean the Obama Administration’s glowing figures about how great the economy did in 2014 were inaccurate? How could that be? I'm shocked to learn those figures did not truly reflect how my personal pocketbook is doing.

-Geaux
-----------

20150227_PMI_0.jpg

-------------

20150227_umich_0.jpg

Can you tell me the last year in which we saw the economy gain 3 million jobs? How about the last stretch of 3 consecutive months which topped the most recent?

Uh......aren't you retired?

How is your pocketbook linked to GDP?

Well, if the economy sucks it means my $$$$ don't go as far as I'd hoped. It also gives Obumbler an excuse to freeze my cost of living increases.

However, in general, it sucks for the American people in general.

-Geaux
-----------

20150227_PMI_0.jpg

-------------

20150227_umich_0.jpg

Can you tell me the last year in which we saw the economy gain 3 million jobs? How about the last stretch of 3 consecutive months which topped the most recent?
3M McJobs? Wow. What an achievment.
But we're discussing GDP growth here, professor. You know, an actual measure of the economy. And the GDP has not grown over 3% in any quarter save one since Obama took office.

This is great! I'm glad I found you dogging Obama for 2.2% growth. Trump had 2.3% growth in 2019. What do you have to say about that?

-Geaux
-----------

20150227_PMI_0.jpg

-------------

20150227_umich_0.jpg

3M McJobs? Wow. What an achievment.
But we're discussing GDP growth here, professor. You know, an actual measure of the economy. And the GDP has not grown over 3% in any quarter save one since Obama took office.

Trump gave us 2.3% growth in 2019. Pretty bad huh?

Forum List

Back