US Government moves on Adult Vaccination

US Government Moves on Nationwide Adult Vaccination Memory Hole

Keep dreaming! I ain't getting no vaccines...kiss my ass.
Set 'em up boys. The old killers are back and after decades I'm a couple of rounds down.
I can always use another one of these...
smallpox-vaccination-scar.jpg

8365_lores1.jpg

Now those were some stylin' clothes eh?

Last edited:
Yup, but there's no Big Brother Police State. It's 'blasphemous' to even consider the notion. 1984... Enough said.

If you are vaccinated, then there is NO chance of YOU catching ANY disease from me.

Also, if Herd Immunity were real and not a myth, then I'd have ALL SORTS of Fun, Mutated Diseases from 25 years of not getting vaccinated.

"Oh but Mad Scientist, you did get Cancer!"

This is true, so tell me WHICH vaccine should I have taken to prevent Cancer?

If you are vaccinated, then there is NO chance of YOU catching ANY disease from me.

Also, if Herd Immunity were real and not a myth, then I'd have ALL SORTS of Fun, Mutated Diseases from 25 years of not getting vaccinated.

"Oh but Mad Scientist, you did get Cancer!"

This is true, so tell me WHICH vaccine should I have taken to prevent Cancer?

Another Global Warming-type Government scam. Gotta be lots of money and control involved. Always is.

Big Pharma's stated goal is to have every American on at least two Medications for life (to ensure Giant Profits for them). A good way to do that is to f*ck kids up with lots of vaccinations spaced close together. Plus if the Gov't mandates it then Big Pharma will have Immunity from Lawsuits.

Are there legitimate uses for Vaccines? Absolutely! But not they way they're administering them now.

And if you are in favor of forced vaccination, then you are a Nazi. Plain and simple.

And if you are in favor of forced vaccination, then you are a Nazi. Plain and simple.
Actually you're a fan of Public Health. It's important, obviously.

Now, put on your big girl panties and take your shots like a good boy. After you do you can have a cookie.
This is how Liberals think: They're SO much smarter than YOU so therefore you MUST be FORCED to go their way. Opposition will NOT be tolerated and will be labeled "Extreme Terrorism" or "Childish Thoughts".

No intellectual thought put into it ever. No thought of preserving individual Liberty or Rights. Just "Group Think".

Now, put on your big girl panties and take your shots like a good boy. After you do you can have a cookie.
This is how Liberals think: They're SO much smarter than YOU so therefore you MUST be FORCED to go their way. Opposition will NOT be tolerated and will be labeled "Extreme Terrorism" or "Childish Thoughts".

No intellectual thought put into it ever. No thought of preserving individual Liberty or Rights. Just "Group Think".
Your rights stop at exposing me to a deadly agent because you won't take your shots like a good boy. Rights and Responsibilities, now you know.

And are we smarter than you? Fuck yeah. We can do the math and deal with the risks and rewards.

Then you will die of some disease, many health professionals are already pointing out how America is losing crowd immunity.
I am truly scared. That's the entire point make you scared enough and worried enough to go get this poison injected into your body.

Your rights stop at exposing me to a deadly agent because you won't take your shots like a good boy. Rights and Responsibilities, now you know.

And are we smarter than you? Fuck yeah. We can do the math and deal with the risks and rewards.
Not even close to smarter than us. You believe the government,big pharm and the media. And you pick and choose which "experts" to talk to. Usually ones that are being paid by big pharma to push their products as safe.If you get vaccinated then you should have nothing to worry about unless you are scared the vaccines don't work?
They are absolutely determined to weaken our natural immune system.
Yep. It will thin the herd. Eventually big pharma will take away the vaccines these people have become addicted to and the withdrawals will kill them or their system will be so compromised from decades of these vaccines that any chance of their natural immune system doing its job and fighting off the slightest cold will kill them.

Then you will die of some disease, many health professionals are already pointing out how America is losing crowd immunity.
I am truly scared. That's the entire point make you scared enough and worried enough to go get this poison injected into your body.

Not even close to smarter than us. You believe the government,big pharm and the media. And you pick and choose which "experts" to talk to. Usually ones that are being paid by big pharma to push their products as safe.If you get vaccinated then you should have nothing to worry about unless you are scared the vaccines don't work?
Yep. It will thin the herd. Eventually big pharma will take away the vaccines these people have become addicted to and the withdrawals will kill them or their system will be so compromised from decades of these vaccines that any chance of their natural immune system doing its job and fighting off the slightest cold will kill them.
We need to vaccinate you, against tinfoil and paranoia.

I don't 'believe' in big pharma, though not getting vaccinated is a big risk when you are talking of some nasty diseases that only vaccinations can guard you against.

If you want to run the risk, you are having to rely on the crowd immunity of those that are vaccinated to reduce the spread of disease.

Forum List

Back