US GDP - 33.1% Gain in 2020 3rd Quarter - Biggest in US History

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The US economy just scored it's biggest gain in GDP growth in US history. A whopping 33.1% annual rate increase. This was expected, as President Trump has been saying that the third quarter will show to be fantastic. Indicators all pointed to it, Big drop in unemployment, big increase in job growth, and record highs in all 3 stock market indicators.

Actually, going from a minus 30% in 2nd quarter, to a + 33.1% in the 3rd quarter, it's an absolutely unheard of 63% difference in 1 single quarter.

I confess to teaching college economics students many years ago, that a GDP growth couldn't not surpass a 20% difference from one quarter to another. I guess I didn't forsee a Democrat lockdown of our economy, and a Republican reopening of it.

Anybody who still hasn't voted yet, needs to take a good hard look at this, before they do.

The latest GDP report has proven the success of Trump’s America-first policies. Joe Biden spent 47 years in Washington shipping factory jobs overseas and selling us out to China. President Trump has defended American jobs, and brought economic success back to our country.

Democrats have been doing everything they could to keep the economy down, and thereby take away Trump's great record on the economy. Looks like that may have boomranged on them. All they did was give him a chance to show what terrific success he could achieve, under the toughest of circumstances.

1604020390916.png

The US economy just scored it's biggest gain in GDP growth in US history. A whopping 33.1% annual rate increase. This was expected, as President Trump has been saying that the third quarter will show to be fantastic. Indicators all pointed to it, Big drop in unemployment, big increase in job growth, and record highs in all 3 stock market indicators.

Actually, going from a minus 30% in 2nd quarter, to a + 33.1% in the 3rd quarter, it's an absolutely unheard of 63% difference in 1 single quarter.

I confess to teaching college economics students many years ago, that a GDP growth couldn't not surpass a 20% difference from one quarter to another. I guess I didn't forsee a Democrat lockdown of our economy, and a Republican reopening of it.

Anybody who still hasn't voted yet, needs to take a good hard look at this, before they do.

The latest GDP report has proven the success of Trump’s America-first policies. Joe Biden spent 47 years in Washington shipping factory jobs overseas and selling us out to China. President Trump has defended American jobs, and brought economic success back to our country.

Democrats have been doing everything they could to keep the economy down, and thereby take away Trump's great record on the economy. Looks like that may have boomranged on them. All they did was give him a chance to show what terrific success he could achieve, under the toughest of circumstances.

View attachment 408502
I remember when the brown turd Obammy "inherited" a recession from George Bush and couldnt do shit for the country except blame Bush time and again. Then when President Trump said he could get a 4% GDP, the 1/2 white fag said "how can he do that, with a magic wand or something"? Guess the President has a very large wand, compared to the needle dick Oblummer had....

View attachment 408502
If you taught economics the students deserve a refund.

Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:

• Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
  • Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
  • Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
  • George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
  • Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
  • Donald Trump (R): 0.95%
In his first four years in office, Trump has had by far the lowest average U.S. GDP growth rate of any of the last seven U.S. presidents.

View attachment 408502
If you taught economics the students deserve a refund.

Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:

• Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
  • Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
  • Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
  • George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
  • Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
  • Donald Trump (R): 0.95%
In his first four years in office, Trump has had by far the lowest average U.S. GDP growth rate of any of the last seven U.S. presidents.

HA HA, Oh:right: yeah, That is figuring in the DEMOCRAT lockdown. So Democrats lockdown the economy or 6 months, reducing it to record low levels , and then come in here blaming Trump for the bad numbers THEY CREATED.

Plus, they created it by financing the Wuhan lab $3.7 Million and its Democrat/China virus in 2015, during the Obama/Biden administration.

No, con jobber. Trump's numbers don't include the first 2 quarters of 2020, and you know it. Would you care to explain how your illustrious link comes up with -3.7% GDP for 2020 ? Trump has been a tremendous success on the economy, both before and after the lockdown, and only fools don't know that.

Your SCAM has backfired.

Relevant reading...

''According to the Congressional Budget Office’s (CBO) latest “Update on the Budget Outlook,” this year’s $3.3 trillion federal deficit is not just three times larger than last year: it is the largest federal deficit in history. The CBO update also predicts that the federal debt will equal 104 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) next year and will reach 108 percent of GDP by 2030.'

The CBO update also shows that the Social Security, Medicare, and highway trust funds will all be bankrupt by 2031. This will put pressure on Congress to bail out the trust funds thus further increasing the debt.

Most Republicans have abandoned their Obama-era opposition to deficit spending to support President Trump’s spending increases. This repeats a pattern where Republicans oppose deficit spending under a Democrat president but decide that “deficits don’t matter” when a Republican is sitting in the Oval Office. If Biden wins in November, Republicans will likely once again discover that deficits do matter, especially if Democrats also gain control of the Senate."

Relevant reading...

''According to the Congressional Budget Office’s (CBO) latest “Update on the Budget Outlook,” this year’s $3.3 trillion federal deficit is not just three times larger than last year: it is the largest federal deficit in history. The CBO update also predicts that the federal debt will equal 104 percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) next year and will reach 108 percent of GDP by 2030.'

The CBO update also shows that the Social Security, Medicare, and highway trust funds will all be bankrupt by 2031. This will put pressure on Congress to bail out the trust funds thus further increasing the debt.

Most Republicans have abandoned their Obama-era opposition to deficit spending to support President Trump’s spending increases. This repeats a pattern where Republicans oppose deficit spending under a Democrat president but decide that “deficits don’t matter” when a Republican is sitting in the Oval Office. If Biden wins in November, Republicans will likely once again discover that deficits do matter, especially if Democrats also gain control of the Senate."

Off Topic, and the US debt is nowhere near what it is claimed to be. Take a look at WHO it is claimed are the creditors. But don't comment on that because the topic is the GDP change.

4-3 to Republican president's if not Carter are Republican if he is Republican's 5-2 overposition.

New Topics

Forum List

Back