US Gas Prices Reach ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH for SEVENTH STRAIGHT DAY — And Of Course This is Ignored by Fake News Media

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

US Gas Prices Reach ALL-TIME RECORD HIGH for SEVENTH STRAIGHT DAY

And Of Course This is Ignored by Fake News Media

17 May 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft

Gas prices reached a NEW all-time record high on Monday — for the SEVENTH STRAIGHT DAY!
This did not make headlines in the major media today.

Can you even imagine if this would have happened when Trump was president? But, of course, it didn’t because President Trump’s policies lowered gas prices and helped every American.
The Denver Channel reported:
For the seventh consecutive day, gas prices hit a record high. According to AAA, the average for a gallon of regular gas reached an all-time high of $4.48 nationwide on Monday after increasing by 1 cent overnight, AAA said.​
According to AAA, gas has increased 16 cents in the last week, 41 cents in the last month and $1.44 in the last year. This streak of records topped the nation’s previous record of $4.33 set back on March 11.​

Commentary:
**********​

While the average American is struck by high gasoline prices to fuel their cars at the national average of $4.79/gal, Truckers are being flummoxed by the prices they are paying to get goods to the stores, having to pay up to $7.00/gal for diesel fuel.
Hence, we have empty shelves, soaring record inflation, soaring debt, brink of war and skyrocketing crime….
The entire world is coming unraveled because idiot Joey Xi Bai Dung was fraudulently installed in the White House.
Just two years ago our country was a net exporter of energy. We were making serious money and gas prices were well under $2 per gallon.
Meanwhile, if you put a Joey Xi “I Did That” sticker on a gas pump, you are much more likely to be arrested than if you joined Antifa/BLM terrorist organization and destroyed a city block.

Last edited:

Gas prices reached a NEW all-time record high on Monday — for the SEVENTH STRAIGHT DAY!

Can you even imagine if this would have happened when Trump was president? But, of course, it didn’t because President Trump’s policies lowered gas prices and helped every American.
For the seventh consecutive day, gas prices hit a record high. According to AAA, the average for a gallon of regular gas reached an all-time high of $4.48 nationwide on Monday after increasing by 1 cent overnight, AAA said.​
According to AAA, gas has increased 16 cents in the last week, 41 cents in the last month and $1.44 in the last year. This streak of records topped the nation’s previous record of $4.33 set back on March 11.​

Commentary:
**********​

While the average American is struck by high gasoline prices to fuel their cars at the national average of $4.79/gal, Truckers are being flummoxed by the prices they are paying to get goods to the stores, having to pay up to $7.00/gal for diesel fuel.
Hence, we have empty shelves, soaring record inflation, soaring debt, brink of war and skyrocketing crime….
The entire world is coming unraveled because idiot Joey Xi Bai Dung was fraudulently installed in the White House.
Just two years ago our country was a net exporter of energy. We were making serious money and gas prices were well under $2 per gallon.
Meanwhile, if you put a Joey Xi “I Did That” sticker on a gas pump, you are much more likely to be arrested than if you joined Antifa/BLM terrorist organization and destroyed a city block.

I just heard that by winter people’s incomes will never ever be able to afford the cost for heating their homes.
Prices are going to go through the roof. Oh those laughing and that karma lol.

I just heard that by winter people’s incomes will never ever be able to afford the cost for heating their homes.

I just heard that by winter there will be aliens landing from planet X that will solve all our energy problems.

Commentary:
**********​

Last days of democrat "leadership"

190C4662-67CE-4434-879F-1CAF92B45648.jpeg

They said prepare, but laughing was easier bahhahaha.

Commentary:
**********​

What is it you'd like Biden to do about it? Let's see if you can actually suggest something constructive and not an article by the Alt-Right Jack Hoft...:)
We export most of our oil. Been that way for a LONG time. Do you not know how things work?

so only the rich can afford gas

just like only the rich can afford to be a blood sucking parasite in the US Congress or the White House

What is it you'd like Biden to do about it? Let's see if you can actually suggest something constructive and not an article by the Alt-Right Jack Hoft...:)
We export most of our oil. Been that way for a LONG time. Do you not know how things work?
Progs had over 4 years for their agendas. Trump was savaged every day. Progs told the world you are the adults in the room. They are not. They are incompetent and many in the administration are not qualified. Stop making excuses. Dumb ass people in the poorer neighborhoods are getting a lesson now. The working/retired peasant has had a massive tax increase courtesy of the Progs. Lying Joe. The worst president in the history of the United States. The best globalist lackey though.

Biden 2020: The buck stops here with me

Biden 2022: The buck stops there, midway between Trump and Putin

I just heard that by winter there will be aliens landing from planet X that will solve all our energy problems.

Oh look, more aliens from mars are coming everybody is so out of it seriously you ppl have no idea what stunt is going to be pulled, know that I will be back to say told yah so with each incident that occurs bahahhaha.

49DB1D26-AFFB-419D-BB49-03A2899553CC.jpeg

Commentary:
**********​

05/17/22 - Spokane Wa. - N. Division street - Holiday convenience store - 87 octane $4.79 per gallon. Minimum wage folks now starting to have a tough time getting to work if they have to travel any meaningful distance for employment by vehicle, even @ the low ball price per gallon of gasoline listed above. At my place of employment some folks are talking about a fed g'ment planned shutdown of the current economy, which would benefit no one in America from the rich down to the poor. I do see INFLATION reducing the quality of life for the middle class on down making them more dependent upon g'ment programs to enable them to be able to survive. Folks in the middle class that have variable rate mortgage & vehicle loans are going to get tortured financially. Don't look for any improvements regarding the quality of life in the near future due to the divided American constituency.

I paid $4.20 today in Mo.

sucks to be you
Wow, telling people in California that it sucks to be them while being proud of paying over four dollars a gallon for gas…

When you are paying ten a gallon you will say it is great for the nation while people can not afford to drive too work…

Oh, I bet you and Biden will tell those people to carpool or ride a bike or walk to work while not understanding that some people live in the countryside and need a vehicle for work…

November is going to be a slaughter at the polls and yes people care more about their damn pocketbook than abortion…

05/17/22 - Spokane Wa. - N. Division street - Holiday convenience store - 87 octane $4.79 per gallon. Minimum wage folks now starting to have a tough time getting to work if they have to travel any meaningful distance for employment by vehicle, even @ the low ball price per gallon of gasoline listed above. At my place of employment some folks are talking about a fed g'ment planned shutdown of the current economy, which would benefit no one in America from the rich down to the poor. I do see INFLATION reducing the quality of life for the middle class on down making them more dependent upon g'ment programs to enable them to be able to survive. Folks in the middle class that have variable rate mortgage & vehicle loans are going to get tortured financially. Don't look for any improvements regarding the quality of life in the near future due to the divided American constituency.
They are using Uber and Lyft more…

I have been picking people up and noticed my new clients work at minimum wage jobs, so you know shit is getting truly bad…

Wow, telling people in California that it sucks to be them while being proud of paying over four dollars a gallon for gas…

It was a joke....in the immortal words of Sgt Hulka "lighten up Francis"

When you are paying ten a gallon you will say it is great for the nation while people can not afford to drive too work…

Why would I say that, I will just laugh at those paying 15 instead!

Oh, I bet you and Biden will tell those people to carpool or ride a bike or walk to work while not understanding that some people live in the countryside and need a vehicle for work…

What? No way? Are you sure?

November is going to be a slaughter at the polls and yes people care more about their damn pocketbook than abortion…

Yes it is, and I am pretty happy about it. A split government is best for the country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back