US faces mega-drought future:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
25A438E000000578-2952173-Currently_the_western_United_States_has_been_experiencing_a_drou-a-15_1423826546170.jpg

Global warming will cause the worst dry spells in more than 1,000 years, claims study

Researchers say mega-droughts in the US are going to get worse

They say there will be more and more droughts starting in 2050

And there's an 80% chance one could last at least 35 years

These droughts are caused by climate change - while ones in the past were due to natural processes

'We're going to have to think about a much drier future in western North America,' said study lead author Dr Cook from Nasa

I've been reading a number of these all across the web. Can't figure out whether it's fear mongering or based on realistic projections.

Read the full story @ US faces mega-drought future Global warming will cause the worst dry spells in more than 1 000 years claims study Daily Mail Online

25A438E000000578-2952173-Currently_the_western_United_States_has_been_experiencing_a_drou-a-15_1423826546170.jpg

Global warming will cause the worst dry spells in more than 1,000 years, claims study

These droughts are caused by climate change - while ones in the past were due to natural processes

'We're going to have to think about a much drier future in western North America,' said study lead author Dr Cook from Nasa

I've been reading a number of these all across the web. Can't figure out whether it's fear mongering or based on realistic projections.

Read the full story @ US faces mega-drought future Global warming will cause the worst dry spells in more than 1 000 years claims study Daily Mail Online

LOL...They cant tell me with any accuracy whether or not it's going to rain this weekend and I'm supposed to believe they can predict the weather 35 years from now?
Shits hilarious .....

but, climate hasn't changed. Where has climate changed? I have asked that on here before and like every question I ask the left, I get no answer. It's still winter in Chicago starting in November through March. Been that way for over 40 years. So, please, someone tell me where it was once cold it is now warm! Please, I am curious to know.

but, climate hasn't changed. Where has climate changed? I have asked that on here before and like every question I ask the left, I get no answer. It's still winter in Chicago starting in November through March. Been that way for over 40 years. So, please, someone tell me where it was once cold it is now warm! Please, I am curious to know.

They'll now post up some numbers from weather stations in the mountains of Afghanistan or some shit and claim victory.

They'll now post up some numbers from weather stations in the mountains of Afghanistan or some shit and claim victory.
that what changed 1 or 2 degrees? I lol at them.

that what changed 1 or 2 degrees? I lol at them.

.... right after Haji held a burning ember from the camel dung fire under the thermometer...

s0n.........scientists cant tell me how much snow we are going to get tomorrow night into Sunday!!! Just how gullible are you?

Droughts come and go since forever. Some periods up...........some periods almost nil. Ive posted maps of the last 100 years several times in here.

And lets face it......in the past 25 years, how many times have these climate scientist assholes been wrong on predictions stuff...........plus, we all know that if they don't go full on hysteria with this shit they are out of a job!!

Cant even count the times...................so..........c'mon s0n:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Stick to posting up those purdy photos!!!:2up:

Forum List

Back