US ends support for Saudi-led war in Yemen

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The U.S. military will no longer assist the bloody Saudi-led coalition attacking Houthi rebel forces in Yemen, President Joe Biden will announce today, according to Biden’s national security adviser, Jake Sullivan.
“Today, he will announce an end to American support for offensive operations in Yemen,” Sullivan said of Biden during a White House press briefing Thursday.
Sullivan did not provide details but said the ban does not extend to U.S. actions against al-Qaida’s affiliate in the region, AQAP, “which are actions in service of protecting the homeland and America’s interests in the region, and our allies and partners.”
The Biden administration has already frozen sales of certain precision-guided munitions and other weapons to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, spearheaded at the end of the Trump administration.

This will interesting to watch. Sad. But, interesting.

Democrats support Iran's terrorists, so this is no surprise. Biden is going to nuclearize Iran, same as Obama and Hillary wanted to do. If the U.S. really wanted to avoid a big war, they would just wipe out Iran first and then disarm SA, and then blockade the ME and stop Red China and Russia from re-arming any of the savages, which is of course not going to happen.

The U.S. military will no longer assist the bloody Saudi-led coalition attacking Houthi rebel forces in Yemen, President Joe Biden will announce today, according to Biden’s national security adviser, Jake Sullivan.
“Today, he will announce an end to American support for offensive operations in Yemen,” Sullivan said of Biden during a White House press briefing Thursday.
Sullivan did not provide details but said the ban does not extend to U.S. actions against al-Qaida’s affiliate in the region, AQAP, “which are actions in service of protecting the homeland and America’s interests in the region, and our allies and partners.”
The Biden administration has already frozen sales of certain precision-guided munitions and other weapons to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, spearheaded at the end of the Trump administration.

Do you think the US will defend the Bab al Mandab and Socotra?

He wants the troops to stop killing terrorists in Yemen and help the terrorists again in SYRIA....

He wants the troops to stop killing terrorists in Yemen and help the terrorists again in SYRIA....

Israel Plundering Yemen’s Natural Resources on Strategic Island of Socotra
Overlooking the Bab al-Mandab Strait, Socotra is home to some 60,000 Yemeni people and is a main shipping route that connects the Red Sea to the Gulf of Aden and the Arabian Sea. It has a unique ...

Egypt’s parliament approves renewing troop mission in Red Sea and Bab Al-Mandab Strait
Egypt has sent air force units to ‎participate in fighting the Houthis and naval ‎units to safeguard navigation in Bab Al-‎Mandab strait.‎ The house also approved on Monday ‎extending ...

I wonder if Iran will take advantage of this?
Or attempt to. I would say before Trump came into office there seemed to be this threat of getting rid of Saudi Arabia altogether. I will be really surprised if we don't start hearing that at some point under the guise of human rights bullshit.

Do you think the US will defend the Bab al Mandab and Socotra?
No.

Or attempt to. I would say before Trump came into office there seemed to be this threat of getting rid of Saudi Arabia altogether. I will be really surprised if we don't start hearing that at some point under the guise of human rights bullshit.

Getting rid of Saudi Arabia? Meaning what exactly?

Bab-al-Mandab-strait-Yemen.jpg

Getting rid of Saudi Arabia? Meaning what exactly?
Exactly what I said. Regime change, altering borders etc.

Forum List

Back