US election 2016 polls and odds tracker

Divine Wind

Platinum Member
Aug 2, 2011
Texas
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/0/us-election-2016-polls-and-odds-tracker-latest-forecast/

A great summary of current polls and betting odds for next week's election. Polls are interesting, but can be flawed depending upon the pollster. Most are reputable, but it's important to look at the questions and the pollster's track record for accuracy before completely accepting the results. Personally, I put a lot credit in people who "put their money where their mouth is" in terms of betting odds. This doesn't make them correct, but it is a great indicator.

Still, despite the highly partisan screaming from both sides, many Americans dislike both candidates.

"Just a third of Americas think Clinton is honest and trustworthy, compared to 35 per cent thinking the same of Trump; 57 per cent of people say they don't share Clinton's values, while the number is even higher for Trump, at 62 per cent."

Trump will landslide. Democrats will riot all over the country. With Trump in, police will be merciless as they should be.

It's too close to call at this point. I still think Hillary Clinton will win but it won't be by a landslide. Both candidates have too much going against them, and the 3rd party candidates are no better nor do they stand a chance in hell of winning any states.

But odds are he will make a fool out of himself whichever wins.
Only if you think he's making a fool of himself now. I've always thought he never wanted to win, but he certainly does love the public adoration, being the center of attention and his freedom to say whatever he likes.

Forum List

Back