US Economy Just Shrank

CommieKillingMommy

Gold Member
May 26, 2022
US Economy Just Shrank

This is catastrophic for Biden: Monica Crowley

Former assistant treasury secretary tells 'Jesse Watters Primetime' the nation is suffering 'acute pain' thanks to the president's economic policies.

I just hope we can survive Biden long enough before we take back this country.

• Banned
The Biden Economy Keeps Getting Worse
According to the White House, the American economy has performed better under Joe Biden than under any of his predecessors during the past 50 years. They insist that Joe Biden is a miracle man, an economic rainmaker.

Apparently, we’re supposed to be impressed with the natural results of opening up the economy after the COVID-19 shutdowns and give Biden all the credit for it.

Well, good luck to the White House in its effort to spin the latest economic report, which says that the U.S. economic contraction in the first quarter of 2022 was even worse than expected.

“First-quarter GDP declined at a 1.5% annual pace, according to the second estimate from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. That was worse than the 1.3% Dow Jones estimate and a writedown from the initially reported 1.4%,” reports CNBC. “Downward revisions for both private inventory and residential investment offset an upward change in consumer spending. A swelling trade deficit also subtracted from the GDP total.”

According to CNBC, the first quarter of 2022 is now the worst quarter since Q2 of 2020, when the economy shut down because of the pandemic.

Congrats, Joe! Have another ice cream cone. You deserve it.

If the Democrats knew what they were doing with economics, they would not have all of the ghettos.

If the Democrats knew what they were doing with economics, they would not have all of the ghettos.

Honestly I think they want more ghettos. Those people don't get much, easily controlled and don't move around much.

It's why new housing projects have gone down, but rental property projects have gone up. They don't build many houses but they build a lot of apartment complexes.

I think they want people down sized, jammed together, own less and live meanial lives.

• Banned
Honestly I think they want more ghettos. Those people don't get much, easily controlled and don't move around much.

It's why new housing projects have gone down, but rental property projects have gone up. They don't build many houses but they build a lot of apartment complexes.

I think they want people down sized, jammed together, own less and live meanial lives.
You're not wrong

• Banned
Biden is close to the point of no return with Americans on the economy

From CNN? Wow.

Forum List

Back