US Economy adds 379,000 jobs in February

The country is doing great under President Bide
America......You have chosen wisely

:salute:
The country is in a downward spiral, due to xiden.
demonRATS......hows it feel to be lied to on a daily basis?

379,000 new jobs says otherwise!

:clap2:
There wasn't 379,000 new jobs --------if you bother to read your own article or stop lying...it reported that of the 379,000, 355,000 were in the hospitality sector and that they were NOT NEW jobs but due to reopening up (which biden and the dems are against) in the travel sector. So THANK YOU GOV. DESANTIS for helping out the unemployed.

Your own lib propaganda article then goes to admit:

"For example, 4.2 million people who have dropped out of the labor force were prevented from looking for a new job due to the pandemic in February, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said.
"Today's report does show green shoots of recovery," said Daniel Zhao, senior economist at Glassdoor. "But I also think the report is a little bit weaker than the headline numbers show."
Ok, let’s be precise....For the pay period that contained February 12th, there were an estimated 978,000 more people on payroll than there had been for the pay period containing January 12. Adjusting for the normal increase in employment every February, the seasonally adjusted change is 379,000 more people on payroll than in January. Are those new jobs? Well, they are jobs that did not exist in January. I don’t know how else to describe them except “new.”
As for the 4.2 million not in the labor force due to the pandemic (and not in the labor force does not mean “dropped out of the labor force”) in January that number was 4.7 million.
and as i said, retarded sheep, 750,00 new jobless claims....what are you idiots bragging about? the loss of 400,00 jobs? what retards you are
You don’t seem to realize that the employment report is NET change. The 379,000 means there were 379,000 more people who started working than stopped. “New jobs” does not mean “new hires,” but a total of 379,000 more people working than previously. The jobless claims have already been accounted for.

US continues to thrive under the new administration. Unemployment drops to 6.2 percent. 100,000 more jobs added than expected.

Good thing the Trump economy is still going strong.
Correction. Good thing the Biden Economy is getting stronger.
Trump shit canned the Golden Goose to pretend that C19 was nothing to be worried about. Tisk, tisk.

Oh, no, no. It's the Trump economy. I'm simply applying the left's standards, nothing more.

There wasn't 379,000 new jobs --------if you bother to read your own article or stop lying...it reported that of the 379,000, 355,000 were in the hospitality sector and that they were NOT NEW jobs but due to reopening up (which biden and the dems are against) in the travel sector. So THANK YOU GOV. DESANTIS for helping out the unemployed.

"For example, 4.2 million people who have dropped out of the labor force were prevented from looking for a new job due to the pandemic in February, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said.
"Today's report does show green shoots of recovery," said Daniel Zhao, senior economist at Glassdoor. "But I also think the report is a little bit weaker than the headline numbers show."
Ok, let’s be precise....For the pay period that contained February 12th, there were an estimated 978,000 more people on payroll than there had been for the pay period containing January 12. Adjusting for the normal increase in employment every February, the seasonally adjusted change is 379,000 more people on payroll than in January. Are those new jobs? Well, they are jobs that did not exist in January. I don’t know how else to describe them except “new.”
As for the 4.2 million not in the labor force due to the pandemic (and not in the labor force does not mean “dropped out of the labor force”) in January that number was 4.7 million.
and as i said, retarded sheep, 750,00 new jobless claims....what are you idiots bragging about? the loss of 400,00 jobs? what retards you are
You don’t seem to realize that the employment report is NET change. The 379,000 means there were 379,000 more people who started working than stopped. “New jobs” does not mean “new hires,” but a total of 379,000 more people working than previously. The jobless claims have already been accounted for.
bullshit..whatever you need to tell yourself....either way, there is a net loss of nearly 400,00 jobs you retarded demonRATS

bullshit..whatever you need to tell yourself....either way, there is a net loss of nearly 400,00 jobs you retarded demonRATS
No, there is not. For the pay period including 12 January, there were 142,669,000 people on payroll. For the pay period that included 12 February, there were 143,048,000. Between those two pay periods, millions were hired, millions were fired, quit, retired, died, and in the end a total of 379,000 more people were on payroll than in January.

How do you get a net loss of 400,000 from that? You should go back to 3rd grade math.

US continues to thrive under the new administration. Unemployment drops to 6.2 percent. 100,000 more jobs added than expected.

740,000 filed for unemployment!
And many more were hired. 379,000 total more working.

Trump shit canned the Golden Goose to pretend that C19 was nothing to be worried about. Tisk, tisk.

Oh, no, no. It's the Trump economy. I'm simply applying the left's standards, nothing more.
Okay, own the Trump economy.
1615155411758.png

View attachment 465198
1615155541846.png

View attachment 465198
View attachment 465199

:auiqs.jpg: I'm not an Obama supporter or a Trump supporter or a Biden supporter. Didn't vote for any of them, so you can relax, cupcake. I'm simply throwing your guys own dishonesty back in your face. But that aside, you have to be really REALLY intellectually dishonest to blame Trump for the massive jump in unemployment in early 2020 when practically the entire world shut down over a pandemic.

Forum List

Back