US Economy adds 379,000 jobs in February

So should we expect to see a million jobs over each of the next 4 years? That's how many our economy lost.

It ain’t easy repairing the damage done by Fat Donnie.

But if anyone can do it.....President Biden can!
:mm:

Trump was not at fault for the economy closing down...

He claimed he had the TRUMPvirus under control

He didn’t
No one has had the virus under control, so are you going to blame me every World Leader?

Of course not and let be clear Trump could not open and shut States, and that fall on the Governor of each State, so as the Country reopen more jobs will be created...

Now stop trying to troll me...

Conservatives are such poor losers
I couldn't help but notice the dignity when lost 4 years ago. Besides, other than the presidency, liberals lost just about everything else in 2020.

We gained the White House, House of Representatives and the US SENATE in 2020

:spinner:
You "gained the presidency", but you lost in the House and etched out the Senate by a VP vote, and you may lose that too if Manchnn switches. Either way, 2022 will change both.

So should we expect to see a million jobs over each of the next 4 years? That's how many our economy lost.

He didn’t
No one has had the virus under control, so are you going to blame me every World Leader?

Of course not and let be clear Trump could not open and shut States, and that fall on the Governor of each State, so as the Country reopen more jobs will be created...

The US is among the worst. We're 4% of the world's population with 20% of the world's death. So Donald's lying, dithering, downplaying, and failing to lead by example has nothing to do with that? Sorry Jack - I cannot agree.

He didn’t

Trump not only claimed he had everything under control but that he would get cases down to zero

If he had, there would have been no impact on the economy

Conservatives are such poor losers
I couldn't help but notice the dignity when lost 4 years ago. Besides, other than the presidency, liberals lost just about everything else in 2020.

You "gained the presidency", but you lost in the House and etched out the Senate by a VP vote, and you may lose that too if Manchnn switches. Either way, 2022 will change both.

Joe Biden
Nancy Pelosi
Chuck Schumer

WINNING!

He didn’t

Trump not only claimed he had everything under control but that he would get cases down to zero

Good thing a prominent Democrat didn't politicize the pandemic.

Your problem "Rightwinger" is that you're a total hypocrite, as evinced by your thread.

You are pretty low life, you got that?

US continues to thrive under the new administration. Unemployment drops to 6.2 percent. 100,000 more jobs added than expected.

The jobs they forced to closed as non essential are re opening and those the jobs they are counting as new

He didn’t

Good thing a prominent Democrat didn't politicize the pandemic.

Your problem "Rightwinger" is that you're a total hypocrite, as evinced by your thread.

You are pretty low life, you got that?
Damn!

I love the smell of Loser Republicans !

:th_BlackHelicopter:

Besides, other than the presidency, liberals lost just about everything else in 2020.

Technically democrats won the white house in 2020, which took effect January 20th 2021. The senate was tied on January 3rd, with the VP vote giving the democrats the senate on January 20th 2021

So the year of victory can be argued. The victory can not.

US continues to thrive under the new administration. Unemployment drops to 6.2 percent. 100,000 more jobs added than expected.

The economy is reopening.
It does this every year about this time.
That’s why the numbers are seasonally adjusted. The actual gain was 978,000 jobs, but the number after accounting for the normal February increase is 379,000

The foundation of Trump's economic genius made that possible. China Joe had nothing to do with it.

There was massive fraud and your lies will never change that fact.
You should forward that website to the judges that threw Trumps claims out of court for lack of evidence.

Oh.... Judges don't accept websites as evidence. And Trumps lawyers failed to put sufficient evidence into their pleadings.

The foundation of Trump's economic genius made that possible. China Joe had nothing to do with it.
I take it, the concern over those Keystone pipeline job cuts was pure bull.

More than enough jobs added to make up for them.
Really? Someone else working makes up for a job someone lost? Does the person employed feed the family of the person that lost his/her job? How does that work?

and another 750,00 new jobless claims opened....to me that looks like 370,000 to the negative. you were bragging about what?

Forum List

Back