US Drawing Up Plans To Sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet: Ukrainian Official

On the absurd supposition that the US had any desire to sink any part of the Russian naval fleet, there is absolutely zero chance that such information would be available for some kook “anti war” web reporter site. Libtards choose what to believe, but they do not choose intelligently.
Donald Duck is a RETARD........Why he got banned from a military site as some posters say he did I guess.

He's a FREAK SHOW.

I don't really need to know anything about the US military, but I recognize your posing when I see it.

The point is, there's a lot of denial over the progress of this war and US plans either leaked or purposely being broadcasted for propaganda purposes.

Also noticable is a reluctance to paying any attention to the war and US escalations that may not suit the mutually agreed upon rules.

I think it has something to do with little that's satisfying to report.

I don't know if Russia taking out an American ship in revenge would lead to WW3, but I have reason to doubt it.

If you had ever said something that would indicate you know something worth hearing, you wouldln't be so much suspected as being a teenage poser!

It won't lead to WW3, but what would happen next would be a frightening escalation. My guess would be destruction of the Russian fleet in Crimea, and a new set of rules regarding air space over the entire country of Ukraine.

It won't lead to WW3, but what would happen next would be a frightening escalation. My guess would be destruction of the Russian fleet in Crimea, and a new set of rules regarding air space over the entire country of Ukraine.
But how would those rules be enforced?

Only by NATO countries' forces shooting at Russian planes and anti aircraft forces.

Which we would be doing already, if not for the nuclear threats of a madman.

Last edited:
On the absurd supposition that the US had any desire to sink any part of the Russian naval fleet, there is absolutely zero chance that such information would be available for some kook “anti war” web reporter site. Libtards choose what to believe, but they do not choose intelligently.
There is always a big gap between Donald H's posts and the truth. The US is considering sending anti ship missiles to Ukraine to try to break the blockade of Ukraine's ports and allow Ukrainian exports to reach the countries that need them. But Donald H is a big fan of Putin's lie that the war is between Russia and the US, so claims sending weapons to Ukraine is the same as firing the weapons at Russian ships.

And a plan to defend it's own navy!
The question now being, is any navy capable of defending itself when faced with hyper-sonic missiles?

The self-proclaimed experts seem to be not interested in sharing their information
They may get off one maybe two missiles before the site is hammered into dust. All of our potential enemies combined don't have the naval power of the US.

I don't really need to know anything about the US military, but I recognize your posing when I see it.

The point is, there's a lot of denial over the progress of this war and US plans either leaked or purposely being broadcasted for propaganda purposes.

Also noticable is a reluctance to paying any attention to the war and US escalations that may not suit the mutually agreed upon rules.

I think it has something to do with little that's satisfying to report.

I don't know if Russia taking out an American ship in revenge would lead to WW3, but I have reason to doubt it.

If you had ever said something that would indicate you know something worth hearing, you wouldln't be so much suspected as being a teenage poser!
I wish I was a teenager again. I served during Vietnam , and supported my country.

Even if it's only going to start with one ship at a time, will this be a critical escalation and the end of mutually agreed upon rules governing this war?

Or could this be only in the interests of America's 'confidence' propaganda being used to ensure the Amerian people that they are still safe?

It really does appear to have some negative effect on building confidence in American minds!

And IMHO it's a bit puzzling on what the purpose could be when the ability to sink Russia's fleet is already there?
We are getting a heady dose of what Biden the numbskull is all
about.Not just the act of Poking the bear.But to usher-in a full scale
attempt to start a World War.There is now no doubt about that.
The Mainstream media like all other things is fully behind the
Numbskull Biden.Like they were with all things anti-Trump.
NOT for the betterment of We the People.The exact opposite.
To poke and play with us as if some kind of insect.
Ask yerselves if Ukraine was so upstanding then how did it get so
Corrupt they weren't able to get into NATO.Plus why did they hire
on Hunter Biden.Russia was no problem under Trump.
Not until some senile career pol was able to steal an election
was Russia treated as if the New Bogeyman on the block.
The last week the latest Bogeyman is Elon Musk.
For daring to point on reality.That Biden and his Regime
are Hate Mongers.

Even if it's only going to start with one ship at a time, will this be a critical escalation and the end of mutually agreed upon rules governing this war?

Or could this be only in the interests of America's 'confidence' propaganda being used to ensure the Amerian people that they are still safe?

It really does appear to have some negative effect on building confidence in American minds!

And IMHO it's a bit puzzling on what the purpose could be when the ability to sink Russia's fleet is already there?
Hmmmmm interesting.... If we aren't careful in this helping of Ukraine by giving them 40 bill in weaponry (i.e. putting our name out in front or either Ukraine putting our name out in front in a boasting kind of manor), basically broadcasting or showing that we are giving the Ukranian's some kind of idea that we now have their back in such a sense so much so that "boasting" of it is now accepted and is occurring in retrospect to it all ????? Such a thing can be dangerous I'm guessing...

Will it signal strongly that we have joined the war effort openly with Ukraine ??....

Hmmmm, it could cause Russia to see the new boasting as a lead up to an all out war with the NATO alliance, otherwise as is found within the escalation of this war by this new development of Ukraine "boasting" that America is now joined in the full effort of this war with them, otherwise to destroy Russia in theater now ??

We are getting a heady dose of what Biden the numbskull is all
about.Not just the act of Poking the bear.But to usher-in a full scale
attempt to start a World War.There is now no doubt about that.
The Mainstream media like all other things is fully behind the
Numbskull Biden.Like they were with all things anti-Trump.
NOT for the betterment of We the People.The exact opposite.
To poke and play with us as if some kind of insect.
Ask yerselves if Ukraine was so upstanding then how did it get so
Corrupt they weren't able to get into NATO.Plus why did they hire
on Hunter Biden.Russia was no problem under Trump.
Not until some senile career pol was able to steal an election
was Russia treated as if the New Bogeyman on the block.
The last week the latest Bogeyman is Elon Musk.
For daring to point on reality.That Biden and his Regime
are Hate Mongers.
Pure logic here... Thanks

If not for the MAD threat, Russia would have been broken up into small more controllable states by America 30 years ago.

Not America is trying to demonstrate that it's not too late.
It's too late... We are fixing to enter world war three if not careful, because just like Obama said "leave it to Joe to f----k things up".

There is always a big gap between Donald H's posts and the truth. The US is considering sending anti ship missiles to Ukraine to try to break the blockade of Ukraine's ports and allow Ukrainian exports to reach the countries that need them. But Donald H is a big fan of Putin's lie that the war is between Russia and the US, so claims sending weapons to Ukraine is the same as firing the weapons at Russian ships.

No matter how it cuts, it's still a huge dangerous situation taking place in the world. We don't want nuclear Russia putting it's eye's on another prize, and all the while this time going nuclear in the process.

NATO and the west in general will start backing off soon.

They're destroying themselves economically.

Not that they seem to care. But they are. That can't go on forever. The only ones interested in promoting forever warfare are the spokespersons for and the recipients of the billions of taxpayer dollars being funneled into it.

I would submit that if The Navy isn't drawing up plans to sink ships of other countries, they aren't doing their job.

Sinking ships of other countries is their entire reason for existing.

I would submit that if The Navy isn't drawing up plans to sink ships of other countries, they aren't doing their job.

Sinking ships of other countries is their entire reason for existing.
I think that's why the actual intent to carry out one of those plans is a bit more noteworthy and prompted a thread.

Forum List

Back