US Drawing Up Plans To Sink the Russian Black Sea Fleet: Ukrainian Official

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Even if it's only going to start with one ship at a time, will this be a critical escalation and the end of mutually agreed upon rules governing this war?

Or could this be only in the interests of America's 'confidence' propaganda being used to ensure the Amerian people that they are still safe?

It really does appear to have some negative effect on building confidence in American minds!

And IMHO it's a bit puzzling on what the purpose could be when the ability to sink Russia's fleet is already there?

Possibilities for Russia:
Destroying the rocket launcher(s) before they are operational.

Destroying a US ship in retaliation

Russia using a tactical nuclear weapon.

Russia suffering the loss and continuing the war to completion.

Russia suffering the loss and retreating back to Russian borders.

Also worth noting Russia's offer of a solution to defuse the situation.

It's not too likely that easing of the sanctions can be agreed upon!

edit: And why has the US propaganda effort subsiding so much in the last two weeks?
Even by appearances promoted by the West's MSM, Russia has scored some very necessary achievements toward their goals.

Even if it's only going to start with one ship at a time, will this be a critical escalation and the end of mutually agreed upon rules governing this war?

Or could this be only in the interests of America's 'confidence' propaganda being used to ensure the Amerian people that they are still safe?

It really does appear to have some negative effect on building confidence in American minds!

And IMHO it's a bit puzzling on what the purpose could be when the ability to sink Russia's fleet is already there?
You don't know anything about the US Military. It has plans for everything. If left-handed little blue men from Antares invaded Rhode Island tomorrow, the Pentagon has a plan in some dusty file drawer to deal with it. In the mid-seventies I was involved in war game CPXs (command post exercises) testing out our plans to invade and conquer Saudi Arabia (then a fast friend of the USA).

You don't know anything about the US Military. It has plans for everything. If left-handed little blue men from Antares invaded Rhode Island tomorrow, the Pentagon has a plan in some dusty file drawer to deal with it. In the mid-seventies I was involved in war game CPXs (command post exercises) testing out our plans to invade and conquer Saudi Arabia (then a fast friend of the USA).
I don't really need to know anything about the US military, but I recognize your posing when I see it.

The point is, there's a lot of denial over the progress of this war and US plans either leaked or purposely being broadcasted for propaganda purposes.

Also noticable is a reluctance to paying any attention to the war and US escalations that may not suit the mutually agreed upon rules.

I think it has something to do with little that's satisfying to report.

I don't know if Russia taking out an American ship in revenge would lead to WW3, but I have reason to doubt it.

If you had ever said something that would indicate you know something worth hearing, you wouldln't be so much suspected as being a teenage poser!

when i was working in the PO they even had contingency plans to get the mail delivered in the event of a nuclear war....i kid you not....

when i was working in the PO they even had contingency plans to get the mail delivered in the event of a nuclear war....i kid you not....
That speaks well for it just being more propaganda being used to bolster 'confidence' in Americans who are starting to take Russia's resolve seriously.

Still, we can't rule out Russia's response in kind and directly on the US. The mutually agreed upon rules of war can't last forever.

So far it's obvious that America is granting the space Russia needs to win regional victories.

Last edited:
The US should have a plan to sink every country in the worlds Navies
And a plan to defend it's own navy!
The question now being, is any navy capable of defending itself when faced with hyper-sonic missiles?

The self-proclaimed experts seem to be not interested in sharing their information

Russia taking out the WEF at Davos

Putin is going to see this as an act of war------from the US to RUSSIA.

Put the board game down and walk away.

It's not real.............now say it slowly.........it's not real.

Seek help bro............your gone.

Interest in the war is being revived that's bringing out some informative reactions, or attempts to not react.

We're still lacking the next important event that can be claimed for America's side.

That speaks well for it just being more propaganda being used to bolster 'confidence' in Americans who are starting to take Russia's resolve seriously.

Still, we can't rule out Russia's response in kind and directly on the US. The mutually agreed upon rules of war can't last forever.

So far it's obvious that America is granting the space Russia needs to win regional victories.
it wasnt propaganda.....they were dead serious....

Also worth noting Russia's offer of a solution to defuse the situation.

It's not too likely that easing of the sanctions can be agreed upon!

edit: And why has the US propaganda effort subsiding so much in the last two weeks?
Even by appearances promoted by the West's MSM, Russia has scored some very necessary achievements toward their goals.
So Putin, under a guise of a nuclear threat to humanity, says he will not starve people to death, if we ease financial restrictions on his kleptocracy.

Sounds about right.

So Putin, under a guise of a nuclear threat to humanity, says he will not starve people to death, if we ease financial restrictions on his kleptocracy.

Sounds about right.
First of all, Russia's nuclear threat to humanity is being taken dead seriously. If it wasn't then this war couldn't be happening.

And second, the people are far from starving and when they reach that point the blame can be placed on America. Again!

America's continuous wars of aggression since the end of WW2 has caused mass slaughter and mass starvation of millions.

This is America's war against Russia and can be blamed on America for starting this war. Ukraine is nothing but a convenient proxy to be sacrificed.

Better to threaten starvation now than to allow the US to impose it with an ongoing threat against humanity.

First of all, Russia's nuclear threat to humanity is being taken dead seriously. If it wasn't then this war couldn't be happening.
Absolutely, that's why I mentioned it. If not for the nuclear threat, a10s and f35s would have turned Putin's entire armored military into a bunch of smoking husks already.

And second, the people are far from starving
The poorer people in poorer countries who are counting on those grain imports to eat? The ones who will be outbid by richer people as the food supply shrinks? No, actually, they are staring the proposition of starving right in the face, right now. Go read up. You are under informed.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

leave it to the baby killer in chief, the anti-America commie in chief to start a war w/ a big world power tht has nuclear weapons

New Topics

Forum List

Back