US declares China committing 'genocide' against Uighurs

How about we stop depending on them to make all of our shit, for starters?

Maybe even someday stop all trade with that communist regime?

Are YOU prepared to do that?
Fair enough, but what has Trump done to make that a reality?

He hasn't even stopped using China for products he sells?

I recall making a thread a few years back about Trump doing that very thing.

You guys ignored, scoffed and laughed at it.

That's a clear sign that you're not making a good-faith argument.

How about we stop depending on them to make all of our shit, for starters?

Maybe even someday stop all trade with that communist regime?

Are YOU prepared to do that?

He hasn't even stopped using China for products he sells?

I recall making a thread a few years back about Trump doing that very thing.

You guys ignored, scoffed and laughed at it.

That's a clear sign that you're not making a good-faith argument.
He raised tariffs. Really that’s all we need. I think he should had gone a lot further with them, but it was a start. It’s not a problem that can be solved in a few years, it will take decades of consistent policy. But Washington is full of sellouts who get paid to shill for China.

I will do what ever I can in my limited capacity. Unfortunately, my country stifles people like me, as they sit on their asses and watch them destroy other nations, human beings, and even target our own citizens and businesses.

Worse, most people don't have the courage or confidence to call the Communists out and challenge them, as they have been lulled into a false belief that China First is good for them.

If I were a world leader, you can be sure I'd be more Reaganseque or Churchillian than the world "leaders" in power today.
When I say "we", I clearly mean our political leaders.

What actions should America take, or be willing to take regarding this matter?
Maybe we should voice this opinion in the UN. It's what it's there for.

“Fair enough“ you say

and then launch into an attack on trump instead of china

you will love and defend china as long as trump supporters live

I will do what ever I can in my limited capacity. Unfortunately, my country stifles people like me, as they sit on their asses and watch them destroy other nations, human beings, and even target our own citizens and businesses.

Worse, most people don't have the courage or confidence to call the Communists out and challenge them, as they have been lulled into a false belief that China First is good for them.

If I were a world leader, you can be sure I'd be more Reaganseque or Churchillian than the world "leaders" in power today.

The UN is china’s bitch just like the WHO

Biden claims he won’t cancel President Trump’s tariffs right away.

Hmm, but I thought they were “reckless” and starting a “trade war” with China?

Or could it be it always was a strategy that works, and Joe knows if he cancels them, our economy will sink even further?

Libs? Can you explain?

If President Trump manages to change our trade policy for the better by getting both Dems and GOP to keep tariffs up, then this a major mission accomplished. However I highly doubt Xiden will do what is in the best interest for this nation. For the sake of the country, I hope I am wrong.

Capitalists also betrayed Americans by moving their companies under the pretext of economic survival.

PPPFFFFFTTTTT!

Nukes. Team up ,temporarly with the rooskies and settle their hash for good.
tenor.gif

We cannot prevent china from doing whatever it pleases within china

but the world better not turn a blind eye to it either

because the CCP is a threat to every human being on the planet
All that rhetoric is good and fine, but what ACTION/S should the US take?
Start by banning all US companies from manufacturing in China then shipping to the US

Follow that up with bans on Chinese goods. Slowly at first.

Things we should have done regardless of this situation

Yes, when did US companies start thinking they could use communist labor to produce goods to sell to a capitalist country that was losing capitalists for that very reason?

How do you propose we stop them OP?

What are you prepared to do?
Why are you asking him ? How about suggesting something maybe ? Oh wait, you gotta wait for the Biden administration to tell you what to say first.. It's alright. We understand.

China is refuting the claim of genocide.

21 Jan 2021 Xinjiang Official: Pompeo’s Accusations ‘A Pack Of Lies’
’....growing faster than that of the Han population.’
If URL does not work, it’s likely the double hyphen.

Joe Xiden will remain silent
View attachment 445327

1611277717659.png

"I believe this genocide is ongoing, and that we are witnessing the systematic attempt to destroy Uighurs by the Chinese party-state," Pompeo said in a statement.

"We will not remain silent. If the Chinese Communist Party is allowed to commit genocide and crimes against humanity against its own people, imagine what it will be emboldened to do to the free world, in the not-so-distant future," he said.
Mike Pompeo is toeing the Democrat Party line to a tee. Yet another Democrat-in-waiting who resents serving under a Republican administration. Extremist Muslims are committing judicial amputations and cutting limbs off as punishment for crimes, against Chinese laws on human rights, and the Chinese Communist Party is a red herring on his part -- nothing more than a generic hammer-and-sickle representation of the working class of a traditionally heavy-industrial economy.

About time someone in the world stood up.

The United States declared Tuesday that China is carrying out genocide against the Uighurs and other mostly Muslim people, with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo dramatically raising pressure over Beijing's sweeping incarceration of minorities on his last full day in office.

"I believe this genocide is ongoing, and that we are witnessing the systematic attempt to destroy Uighurs by the Chinese party-state," Pompeo said in a statement.

"We will not remain silent. If the Chinese Communist Party is allowed to commit genocide and crimes against humanity against its own people, imagine what it will be emboldened to do to the free world, in the not-so-distant future," he said.
Insist the communists create a Commune of Heaven on Earth before we can take them seriously!

Article 4 All ethnic groups of the People’s Republic of China are equal. The state shall protect the lawful rights and interests of all ethnic minorities and uphold and promote relations of equality, unity, mutual assistance and harmony among all ethnic groups. Discrimination against and oppression of any ethnic group are prohibited; any act that undermines the unity of ethnic groups or creates divisions among them is prohibited.

New Topics

Forum List

Back