US declares China committing 'genocide' against Uighurs

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
About time someone in the world stood up.

The United States declared Tuesday that China is carrying out genocide against the Uighurs and other mostly Muslim people, with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo dramatically raising pressure over Beijing's sweeping incarceration of minorities on his last full day in office.

"I believe this genocide is ongoing, and that we are witnessing the systematic attempt to destroy Uighurs by the Chinese party-state," Pompeo said in a statement.

"We will not remain silent. If the Chinese Communist Party is allowed to commit genocide and crimes against humanity against its own people, imagine what it will be emboldened to do to the free world, in the not-so-distant future," he said.

This is common knowledge, but yes it is good that Mike Pompeo officially called China out for their atrocities against the Uighur people. Certainly no other country's leader will. I wonder how long it will take for China Joe to come to China's defense and apologize?
It only took Pompeo four years.

We cannot prevent china from doing whatever it pleases within china

but the world better not turn a blind eye to it either

because the CCP is a threat to every human being on the planet
All that rhetoric is good and fine, but what ACTION/S should the US take?

How do you propose we stop them OP?

What are you prepared to do?

I will do what ever I can in my limited capacity. Unfortunately, my country stifles people like me, as they sit on their asses and watch them destroy other nations, human beings, and even target our own citizens and businesses.

Worse, most people don't have the courage or confidence to call the Communists out and challenge them, as they have been lulled into a false belief that China First is good for them.

If I were a world leader, you can be sure I'd be more Reaganseque or Churchillian than the world "leaders" in power today.

I will do what ever I can in my limited capacity. Unfortunately, my country stifles people like me, as they sit on their asses and watch them destroy other nations, human beings, and even target our own citizens and businesses.

Worse, most people don't have the courage or confidence to call the Communists out and challenge them, as they have been lulled into a false belief that China First is good for them.

If I were a world leader, you can be sure I'd be more Reaganseque or Churchillian than the world "leaders" in power today.
When I say "we", I clearly mean our political leaders.

What actions should America take, or be willing to take regarding this matter?

Joe Xiden will remain silent
bidenposjadhajdhalkd.jpg

Tariffs, sanctions, calling them out on the floor of the U.S, pushing back against global agencies who toe their line, calling other nations and making them aware of intelligence that illustrates the threat posed to them and their citizens (without revealing sources of course), exposing domestic media and politicians, including where needed, very public arrests of ANY politician who is on their side rather than Americas.

You go on the offensive and decouple as best you can. If you don't, the nation you live in will not be sovereign for long. Just take a look at Chinas unprecedented peace time military expansion. Who does this unless they have an objective?

The obvious first step is for people like you to stop accepting future chinese world domination as inevitable and maybe even desirable

before trump the world was sleepwalking toward globalism with china as the dominant political, military and economic force

as long as you and millions of others are ok with that its going to be a real uphill battle to prevent the chinese from succeeding

Tariffs, sanctions, calling them out on the floor of the U.S, pushing back against global agencies who toe their line, calling other nations and making them aware of intelligence that illustrates the threat posed to them and their citizens (without revealing sources of course), exposing domestic media and politicians, including where needed, very public arrests of ANY politician who is on their side rather than Americas.

You go on the offensive and decouple as best you can. If you don't, the nation you live in will not be sovereign for long. Just take a look at Chinas unprecedented peace time military expansion. Who does this unless they have an objective?
They would retaliate by not allowing critical exports, like prescription meds, avionics for Boeing etc, to leave their shore. And likely round up some innocent Americans and send them off to some slave labor prison.

It will take leadership to organize the world against china

trump did not do a good job of that

but I think biden wll be even worse since he’s a bought and paid for surrender monkey

New Topics

Forum List

Back