US Congressman Dennis Ross Harassed By Muslim Agitators On The Temple Mount

Do women have to wear those things in Muslim heaven?

which women? the WHORIES don't wear that crap
? The chanters in the background. The ones who remind me of something I saw in a Harry Potter movie once. Religion aside that is just downright creepy.

what is creepy? are you referring to the black cover-ups? I cannot tolerate
the paper mask in an operating room----for more than ten minutes---
it makes my nose itch. I cannot FATHOM how muslim women walk around
like that. Before I saw them and HEARD them up close----I kinda assumed
that a woman who wore a veil would be-----sorta "reserved" in manner and
deportment. -----no such luck-----the vulgarities that emerge from under those
black rags are AMAZING--------the behavior ------extraordinarily SLUTTISH

another provocative comment from rosie-----I support a complete ban of
muslims from both the TEMPLE MOUNT-----and---from Hebron----
(throw Safed into the list, too) ---------ok fellow posters >>>
JERONOMOOOO ATTACK

? The chanters in the background. The ones who remind me of something I saw in a Harry Potter movie once. Religion aside that is just downright creepy.

Yes, the 'cover-ups'. I like that term. It is odd to watch them. They maintain their subservient postures to some degree and yet chant like they are brave warriors. And they also act like they are looking around like they don't know who chanting. When I see some of the examples of what is considered pious behaviour I have to wonder what they think heaven is like.

Yes, the 'cover-ups'. I like that term. It is odd to watch them. They maintain their subservient postures to some degree and yet chant like they are brave warriors. And they also act like they are looking around like they don't know who chanting. When I see some of the examples of what is considered pious behaviour I have to wonder what they think heaven is like.

I think the "looking around" behavior has something to do with blocking of
their VISUAL FIELD------they have to pop their heads around to compensate

I can see everybody on this thread is a real stickler for details. LOL These women are hardly run-of-the-mill Muslims. They were Palestinian activists. And Mr. Ross wasn't by himself being all nice and diplomatic, he was leading a tour group from The Temple Institute, a group that advocates tearing down the domed mosque there and building a temple in its place (hardly peaceful, wouldn't you say?). My point is this: Muslims and Jews both constantly harass one another at the Temple Mount, and both these veiled women and Ross' tour group are fucking nuts. Fuck them all. And for God's sake people, get some knowledge before you form opinions.

Those women remind me of the witches of Endor chanting in the play Macbeth. Several years ago we were down in a park at the marina, and I saw two women dressed exactly like those in the video (gloves and all). It was a very warm day, and I felt like going over to them and saying "When in Rome, do as the Romans
do." I don't imagine that these women are allowed to eat out.

I can see everybody on this thread is a real stickler for details. LOL These women are hardly run-of-the-mill Muslims. They were Palestinian activists. And Mr. Ross wasn't by himself being all nice and diplomatic, he was leading a tour group from The Temple Institute, a group that advocates tearing down the domed mosque there and building a temple in its place (hardly peaceful, wouldn't you say?). My point is this: Muslims and Jews both constantly harass one another at the Temple Mount, and both these veiled women and Ross' tour group are fucking nuts. Fuck them all. And for God's sake people, get some knowledge before you form opinions.

you got some evidence that jews HARASS muslims at the temple mount? ---well---no you don't Of course muslims CLAIM they do----because just the EXISTENCE of jews is an HARASSMENT to the rapist pig of Arabia. I support
a MUSLIM FREE temple mount-----as a reasonable response to the
JOOOO FREE yathrib (renamed "medina" ----<<<< fair is fair.

what is not RUN OF THE MILL about those disgusting black enclosed bitches???
I live in the USA-----we got bitch sows just like them -----right here in my town.
VULGAR FOUL MOUTHED SLUTS IN BLACK

Forum List

Back