US Christians Grappling with America's Original Sin

I was just responding to a poster that I posted information on this issue. Found it again...

You might prefer the message t come from someone else a bit closer to you, if you get my meaning...

If the video is too long, then try this sample...

Looking forward to your response.
There has RARELY BEEN a successful civil rights movement ANYWHERE in the world without "religious leadership"... That's a FACT... And something BURIED by this schill of preacher talking about examples of religious leaders ENDORSING slavery (but only "evangelicals") ENDORSING segregation, ENDORSING Jim Crow....

Funny because WITHOUT organizing around religious affiliations, Baptist, Jewish, Protestant, etc -- ALL those things would have more SLOWER if those orgs were IN THE WAY -- rather than LEADING THE WAY...

And even if Tony Evans has "examples" of church leadership GETTING IN THE WAY -- he did not PRODUCE THEM in that interview to any convincing extent..

Funny also because the longest lasting, most POWERFUL "vestige of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow AINT the churches... It's that organization that refuses to PURGE its name -- the Democrat party.. I'd be listening LESS for botched analysis like this from Evans and listening more to the Dixie Chicks who are now just "the Chicks"... And CUTTING ties with that organization that STOOD SQUARELY in the way of just civil rights for several HUNDRED years.... Or at LEAST purging the name and a lot of the "Past their Expiration date" leadership THERE instead of the churches...

I can help you out. The reason white Christians vote Republican, is the same reason all Christians that vote Republican, and why non-christians whether they claim to be Christian or not, vote Democrat.

The right-wing ideology, is good and moral. The left-wing ideology is evil.

It's that simple. To be more blunt.... you really can't be a Christian, and vote Democrat, unless you don't know what they stand for.

If you know what Democrats stand for... and you for them... then you are simply not a Christian.

There is not one single aspect of the Democrat left-wing platform that is compatible with Christian beliefs.

what you really mean is ...
View attachment 440654
christians have always been - cowards. and stupid.

Nothing cowardly about building a wall to keep out unwelcome people.

Oh, right, you are just spewing shit from your face anus. .

I was just responding to a poster that I posted information on this issue. Found it again...

You might prefer the message t come from someone else a bit closer to you, if you get my meaning...

There has RARELY BEEN a successful civil rights movement ANYWHERE in the world without "religious leadership"... That's a FACT... And something BURIED by this schill of preacher talking about examples of religious leaders ENDORSING slavery (but only "evangelicals") ENDORSING segregation, ENDORSING Jim Crow....

Funny because WITHOUT organizing around religious affiliations, Baptist, Jewish, Protestant, etc -- ALL those things would have more SLOWER if those orgs were IN THE WAY -- rather than LEADING THE WAY...

And even if Tony Evans has "examples" of church leadership GETTING IN THE WAY -- he did not PRODUCE THEM in that interview to any convincing extent..

Funny also because the longest lasting, most POWERFUL "vestige of slavery, segregation, and Jim Crow AINT the churches... It's that organization that refuses to PURGE its name -- the Democrat party.. I'd be listening LESS for botched analysis like this from Evans and listening more to the Dixie Chicks who are now just "the Chicks"... And CUTTING ties with that organization that STOOD SQUARELY in the way of just civil rights for several HUNDRED years.... Or at LEAST purging the name and a lot of the "Past their Expiration date" leadership THERE instead of the churches...

I can help you out. The reason white Christians vote Republican, is the same reason all Christians that vote Republican, and why non-christians whether they claim to be Christian or not, vote Democrat.

It's that simple. To be more blunt.... you really can't be a Christian, and vote Democrat, unless you don't know what they stand for.

If you know what Democrats stand for... and you for them... then you are simply not a Christian.

There is not one single aspect of the Democrat left-wing platform that is compatible with Christian beliefs.

View attachment 440654

4th century christianity / coral - andydelusion / ... right-wing ideology - - two pea's in a pod. the religion of the crucifiers.

View attachment 440654

The picture doesn't make a point. In fact, your picture proves what I said true.

We have laws. We require that those laws be obeyed.

That in and of itself, is moral and good.

Implying that somehow enforcing the law is bad.... is morally evil, and corrupt. So you just proved my point, with your own post. Um.... Thanks... I guess. Was there anything else?

View attachment 440654

They are not even unwelcome. We are building a wall to keep out law breakers.

They are more than welcome to apply for citizenship, or asylum, at the legal port of entry.

We accept hundreds of thousands every single year, who enter the country legally, and I have no problem with that.

View attachment 440654

4th century christianity / coral - andydelusion / ... right-wing ideology - - two pea's in a pod. the religion of the crucifiers.

I don't know what you even think you are trying to say here.... Um... Thanks? I guess. Was there anything else, or are you done here?

They recognize it's not a level playing field. And they appreciate we acknowledge this truth.

Not hard to understand.
Its called the soft bigotry of low expectations

liberals dont think blacks are smart enough to compete on a level playing field

and many black people absorb that defeatist attitude for themselves
Wrong dummy! If it were a level playing field they woulnd't need programs like aa.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the equality of all people, regardless of their race. That is why I think we should give free medical degrees to minorities because, well, duh. Like any of those types are going to make it through medical school.
They do make it through medical school AND they do serve in their inner cities sometimes in exchange for student loan forgiveness.

All great ideas.

I have two friends from high school no one would have ever thought either of them would become doctors. And, one of them is a woman and the other is half black.

We grew up in the 80s. All white school. I personally witnessed him seeing racism. Most of the racists I grew up with grew up to be conservatives.

Are they really conservatives? Do you know their views on all the issues? Are they still racists?

I know people who are racists, and are Democrats. Lots of them. And I know people you think are conservatives, that want government run health care, and free housing, and many other things that are not even remotely conservative.

They recognize it's not a level playing field. And they appreciate we acknowledge this truth.

Not hard to understand.

Wrong dummy! If it were a level playing field they woulnd't need programs like aa.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the equality of all people, regardless of their race. That is why I think we should give free medical degrees to minorities because, well, duh. Like any of those types are going to make it through medical school.
Actually, they do make it through medical school. And they go work in all black communities after they get their degrees.

This is why we need more black doctors. Give them free school if they serve in a poor community for ten years.

Not hard to understand.

Actually, they do make it through medical school. And they go work in all black communities after they get their degrees.

This is why we need more black doctors. Give them free school if they serve in a poor community for ten years.
Giving anything by the government and political parties to a race specific "minority" group, only serves to continue specialization which in fact promotes opportunistic behavior and encourages a separation entitlement mentality. ANYONE who is willing to help the poor and needy, should be encouraged and not just a selected race of people who are willing to assist a selected race of people. As for the Democrats, they have proven themselves over and over to be opportunists seeking votes and unfortunately, I don't see them as sincere when it comes to their personal behavior. The most obvious example is that the Kennedy's of course sent their own children to posh private schools and the best universities that didn't promote those supposed "ideals" that they as "Democrats" espoused. Do unto others as you would have them do to you, does NOT equal the ideology of do for some with the finances of others because we owe it to them.

We're finally in a time and space where this country is seriously taking a look at itself and it's history, particularly the Christian aspect, which is perhaps the most important aspect of it. It's a spiritual problem.

This thread is to feature discussions concerning the above and I'd like USMB Christians to chime in, after watching the videos of course. So, here we go...

I did enjoy this; however, the racist mentality is founded upon a false church doctrine, that expresses the opinion that the JEWS were dumped by GOD and replaced with the "CHURCH", and that all the promises GOD made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were withdrawn from the nation of ISRAEL and handed over only to "Christians" namely the Roman Catholic church, the Lutheran church, the Episcopal church, the Presbyterian church, the Methodist church ---- to name just a few.

This resulted in centuries of accusations of "Jesus murderers", and other ethnic slurs that served to create among some in the "Christian" communities (and those who may have only respected another excuse to remain aloof) to abuse the JEWS as a race/culture, and not respect them as a people deserving to their opinions/ways and yet also deserving of GOD's love and attention.

This prevailing attitude then made it easier in dealing with other races who were "deemed inferior" and not valued by GOD. None of this changes what CHRIST did on the cross; however, the way one attempts to go about winning the lost most certainly was harmed, and has taken years to reconsider and rebuild bridges. I can only imagine the number of opportunities lost because some individuals believed themselves superior and better because "GOD only cared about them", and everyone else came under condemnation.

Last edited:

Not hard to understand.

Giving anything by the government and political parties to a race specific "minority" group, only serves to continue specialization which in fact promotes opportunistic behavior and encourages a separation entitlement mentality. ANYONE who is willing to help the poor and needy, should be encouraged and not just a selected race of people who are willing to assist a selected race of people. As for the Democrats, they have proven themselves over and over to be opportunists seeking votes and unfortunately, I don't see them as sincere when it comes to their personal behavior. The most obvious example is that the Kennedy's of course sent their own children to posh private schools and the best universities that didn't promote those supposed "ideals" that they as "Democrats" espoused. Do unto others as you would have them do to you, does NOT equal the ideology of do for some with the finances of others because we owe it to them.
Simple way to solve this. Universities can give scholarships to poor people. So color isn’t a factor. There are lots of black people stuck in the hood but want their kids to get out. If poor whites want those scholarships they have to go after them like black people do.

And you have to be poor and smart.

Not hard to understand.

Simple way to solve this. Universities can give scholarships to poor people. So color isn’t a factor. There are lots of black people stuck in the hood but want their kids to get out. If poor whites want those scholarships they have to go after them like black people do.

And you have to be poor and smart.
I feel that the Universities and colleges are faced with the realization that most studies and lectures can be accomplished by way of the Internet. Old ivy covered walls and toga parties are really not held in as high regard as they once were. How many books, records, magazines, and newspapers does one even find at a public library today? Things have changed. Yes to be a doctor, one must know how to perform an operation. However, isn't all that possible to some extent watching a YouTube video? I'm being facetious to a degree; however, the Universities have for years been taking advantage of students and their parents. Schools were once much more personal responsibility oriented but also provided an atmosphere of proper study and learning habits. Separate dorms at the very least were once very common. Improper behavior was not tolerated. Professors and administers were not expected to live lavishly --- or at the very least not above the standards of most of the parents of students who were attending the so called institution of higher learning... AND if this hole Universe with everything in it is only some cosmic fluke, what exactly is to be eternally gained through hard work and study. Eat, drink, and be merry ----- for tomorrow we all die. Isn't that found in the Bible? Is the Bible promoting that? I don't think that was the intent; however, most people today do seem to live as though that's all there is. And why not ------ You can't take it with you! Or do you? Does society prosper or flounder according to how seriously it regards eternity?

Last edited:
There are lots of black people stuck in the hood but want their kids to get out.
Its not so difficult

just get good grades in school and the colleges will come begging with scholorships

just ask michelle obama

There are lots of black people stuck in the hood but want their kids to get out.
Its not so difficult

just get good grades in school and the colleges will come begging with scholorships

just ask michelle obama
Waaaah

Study: White Students More Likely to Win College Scholarships

Think there aren’t enough scholarships benefiting white students? Think again.

Honestly? Scholarships would be given only to students with good grades and show some gumption/interest above and beyond average participation and demonstrate that they have talent. Should anyone care if the prospective college student that sings opera is black, white, red, or yellow? NO! Grades, talent, ambition, personality, concern for others is what really counts.

Forum List

Back