US Carries Out Air Strike Against Iranian Backed Militia In Syria

Syrian oil production peaked in 1995.

Syria Crude Oil: Production data is updated yearly, averaging 170.013 Barrel/Day th from Dec 1960 to 2019, with 60 observations. The data reached an all-time high of 622.810 Barrel/Day th in 1995 and a record low of 15.581 Barrel/Day th in 2019.
[Up-to-date Chart & Data] Syria Crude Oil: Production
View attachment 462311
www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/syria/crude-oil-production
Who are you that you study such things in the ways that you do, and then you attempt to set up a critical hypothesis slanted in one way, and/or you use these things against this country in the ways that you do ???

Who are you exactly ? Are you an enemy to this country from within, and therefore you are using these platforms to hurt America ????

I know the oil business and the Middle East. What platforms? Syria has NO oil to speak of. They are a net importer and what oil they do have is only fit for asphalt. Neither lying nor sentiment change the facts. I'm more American than you are.. My family has been here 400 years and fought in every war.

Secured the oil for who ??? Do you have information where Trump says that the oil will be secured for use in the United States as payment for the efforts in Syria or information on how the oil fields will be used to benefit the United States ???? Explain, and give direct links to Trump speaking in direct terms that are not interpreted in any other way.

God knows?

Trump - Defeats ISIS
Biden - Helped create ISIS

Trump - Drops a hellfire missile right into the lap of the most prolific Iranian murderer of American soldiers in Iraq.

Biden - Bombs some peon proxies in Syria

Trump - Making Peace Deals

Biden - Approving Air Strikes (barely even a month in)

Trump didn't defeat anything. Obama defeated ISIS.

George Bush created ISIS.

Biden struck the militia group that killed a contractor, and injured a US service member. And did it in a week.

Trump backed out of a peace deal that was working just fine, but Biden will fix it, along with the toatal disaster of the Trump crimes in the middle east, including his collusuion in the killing of an American journalist by the Saudis.

Biden talked personally with the King today. Stay tuned.
Trump defeated isis....... barrag-o hugged them, after all, they were not AMERICAN
Trump backed out of a peace deal that was a complete farce.... but xiden will fuck that up, along with the total collus of the xiden corruption with the commies.

The Iranian Agreement was brilliant..

You are obsessed with your Communist lie. Don't you realize that Trump is dumb as a stump?
Trump - Defeats ISIS

Trump - Drops a hellfire missile right into the lap of the most prolific Iranian murderer of American soldiers in Iraq.

Biden struck the militia group that killed a contractor, and injured a US service member. And did it in a week.

Trump backed out of a peace deal that was working just fine, but Biden will fix it, along with the toatal disaster of the Trump crimes in the middle east, including his collusuion in the killing of an American journalist by the Saudis.

Trump defeated isis....... barrag-o hugged them, after all, they were not AMERICAN
Trump backed out of a peace deal that was a complete farce... but xiden will fuck that up, along with the total disaster of the xiden corruption with the commies.

The Iranian Agreement was brilliant..

You are obsessed with your Communist lie. Don't you realize that Trump is dumb as a stump?

If Obama's Iran deal was so fucking brilliant, why were top Iranian military leaders like Soleimani engaged in murdering 600 American soldiers and maiming or wounding another 1,600 with improvised explosive devices, in Syria, Iran, and Iraq?

It took Trump to kill that son of a bitch, as well as other Iranian terrorist military leaders. Obama didn't do shit, except for sending some pallets of cash to Iran and sucking the ayatollah's dick, which is apparently something he's very good at.

Soleimani was the intermediate for Saudi peace talks with Iran over the Al Houthis, stupid. The cash belonged to Iran since 1979.
sorry retard...he was an murderer of AMERICANS...you are a retarded commie

Perhaps you're confused. President Trump helped US firms broker a deal for Syrian oil. You clearly do not understand "Trumpspeak". In saying "I kept the oil...", he meant "I kept the oil from being controlled by ISIS..."

From one of our own links:

Newsweek said:
(quoting President Trump)..."We have the oil, really secure. We'll see what happens with it."

He did not mean we had taken possession of it.

Afterwards, he helped secure a deal for American companies to improve the Syrian oilfields.

You remind me of a Christmas turkey...full of stuffing!

Trump can't give US companies Syrian oil. It belongs to the Syrian people.

Perhaps you're confused. President Trump helped US firms broker a deal for Syrian oil. You clearly do not understand "Trumpspeak". In saying "I kept the oil...", he meant "I kept the oil from being controlled by ISIS..."

Newsweek said:
(quoting President Trump)..."We have the oil, really secure. We'll see what happens with it."

Afterwards, he helped secure a deal for American companies to improve the Syrian oilfields.

He's not giving them the oil. He's providing their ability to secure contracts with Syria to improve Syria's oil production facilities. This translates to INCOME to the American companies from the Syrian government. The Syrians still own the oil.

Newsweek said:

He's not giving them the oil. He's providing their ability to secure contracts with Syria to improve Syria's oil production facilities. This translates to INCOME to the American companies from the Syrian government. The Syrians still own the oil.

No US companies are interested. Syria is too broke and the quality of the oil is crap.

Newsweek said:

No US companies are interested. Syria is too broke and the quality of the oil is crap.

You can thank Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for Syria being wrecked. They were doing just fine with their little civil war until those two shitheads decided to involve us in their personal business.

From the Huffington Post:

"This is the kind of compulsive misrepresentation that makes Clinton unfit to be President. Clinton’s role in Syria has been to help instigate and prolong the Syrian bloodbath, not to bring it to a close."

Hillary Clinton and the Syrian Bloodbath

Trump - Defeats ISIS

whstever you say paid shill for Langley,wrong as always asswipe,the only ones that committed crimes in the Mideast is Bush and your hero Obama who expanded the war that bush got started,trump was withdrawing the troops,too big you have never been interested in facts,miserable fail as always liar.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
There is a reason the Neocons and Rhinos wanted the 47 year parasite Biden in:

Wes Clark and the neocon dream
In 2007, the retired General described a necon "policy coup" aimed at toppling the governments of 7 countries

In October, 2007, Gen. Wesley Clark gave a speech to the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco (seven-minute excerpt in the video below) in which he denounced what he called "a policy coup" engineered by neocons in the wake of 9/11. After recounting how a Pentagon source had told him weeks after 9/11 of the Pentagon's plan to attack Iraq notwithstanding its non-involvement in 9/11, this is how Clark described the aspirations of the "coup" being plotted by Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and what he called "a half dozen other collaborators from the Project for the New American Century":

The Project for the New American Century: Syria next to Pay the Price?

Before his next appearance on Fox, Kristol could do worse than peruse Professor Hamoud Salhi’s address, presented at the Center for Contemporary Conflict, of the (U.S.) Naval Postgraduate School in June 2004. It is entitled “Syria’s Threat to America’s National Interest”. It is arguably even more pertinent now – and another reminder of how long Syria has been in U.S. sights.

He opens:

Syria’s threat to America’s national interest in the Middle East can only be understood in the context of U.S. plans to reconfigure the Middle East. Knowing now that the motive for invading Iraq was strategic, taking over Syria would give the United States further strategic depth in the region … tipping the balance of power (even more) in favor of the United States regional allies, Israel and Turkey.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The op as always,gets his ass handed to him on a platter and has shit all over his face after you took him to school.:2up: He can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.lol

The hypocrisy never ends...

Here is some of his criticism against Trump...

39797520-9303245-image-m-9_1614338247864.jpg

Here is Jen Psaki's...

39795666-9303245-image-a-4_1614336114583.jpg

Biden and Jen Paski are accused of hypocrisy after old tweets slamming Trump's Middle East air strikes resurface following Syria bombing raid that 'killed 22'

26 February 2021
"The US dropped seven 500-pound precision-guided bombs that reportedly killed 22 Iran-backed militants smuggling weapons at a border crossing with Iraq"

The hypocrisy of the op and the rest of the trump haters has indeed been exposed once again.well done. :up:

Trump was too big of a coward to do any drone strikes like Biden has. :auiqs.jpg:
The only
How should US Forces respond when attacked by Iranian militia forces in Syria?
Perhaps Barry should not have committed a U.N.-defined international WAR CRIME (invading another nation without thatnation's government's or leaders' request or approval to do so.

I would like to think if someone invaded the US we would shoot back.

That being said, no action would be taken as a sign of FURTHER weakness by Biden.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Shill campo as always,gets his ass handed to him on a platter:up: he also lies,it was not trump who committed domestic terror on our capitol,that was the dems and it was his two hero’s bush and Obama who committed terrorists acts on foreign facility’s and got americans killed :cuckoo: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao: :laughing0301: :lmao:

Last edited:
Trump was too big of a coward to do any drone strikes like Biden has. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe he just didn't want to continue the legacy of human rights abuses by the Obama Admin.....seems Biden however is heading right back to it....
That was sarcasm but i know you want to make Trump out be different yet he wasn't and nothing changed when he was president.
Sure it did...he ended Obama and Biden's needless wars across the Middle East
You got everything right there in that sentence except for one word,you need to substitute Bushs name in there for Biden,Trump ended Obama and Bushs wars across the Middle East,that’s why shills like the op and the other trump hating trolls and the Rinos hate Trump and are buddies with Biden because trump is not a warmonger as bush and his lover Obama are.

remember it was Bush who started the needless wars in the Mideast,not Biden,Bush started them and Obama expanded it and trump was putting a stop to it,now with another globalist in office again,the Mideast wars are in operation again and Biden is getting obamas war machine reactivated again in Syria that he illegally started that trump ended while in office.

Last edited:

Newsweek said:

No. It does not. The "people" don't even own the huts they live in. Everything is owned by the GOV'T. As will things here very soon.

Newsweek said:

No. It does not. The "people" don't even own the huts they live in. Everything is owned by the GOV'T. As will things here very soon.

What are you talking about?

• Syria's Regime Auctions Off Land Of The Displaced
    "The land auctions exploit displacement for economic benefit," said Diana Semaan, Amnesty's Syria researcher. Authorities, she said, are "seizing lands illegally and in violation of international ...
  • Syria - Wikipedia
    Despite high levels of inequality in land ownership these reforms allowed for progress in redistribution of land from 1958 to 1961 than any other reforms in Syria's history, since independence. The first law passed (Law 134; passed 4 September 1958) in response to concern about peasant mobilization and expanding peasants' rights. [175]

In 2007, the retired General described a necon "policy coup" aimed at toppling the governments of 7 countries

In October, 2007, Gen. Wesley Clark gave a speech to the Commonwealth Club in San Francisco (seven-minute excerpt in the video below) in which he denounced what he called "a policy coup" engineered by neocons in the wake of 9/11. After recounting how a Pentagon source had told him weeks after 9/11 of the Pentagon's plan to attack Iraq notwithstanding its non-involvement in 9/11, this is how Clark described the aspirations of the "coup" being plotted by Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and what he called "a half dozen other collaborators from the Project for the New American Century":

Before his next appearance on Fox, Kristol could do worse than peruse Professor Hamoud Salhi’s address, presented at the Center for Contemporary Conflict, of the (U.S.) Naval Postgraduate School in June 2004. It is entitled “Syria’s Threat to America’s National Interest”. It is arguably even more pertinent now – and another reminder of how long Syria has been in U.S. sights.

He opens:

Syria’s threat to America’s national interest in the Middle East can only be understood in the context of U.S. plans to reconfigure the Middle East. Knowing now that the motive for invading Iraq was strategic, taking over Syria would give the United States further strategic depth in the region … tipping the balance of power (even more) in favor of the United States regional allies, Israel and Turkey.

Wesley Clark is a showboater..

Read Clean Break Strategy.. That's what the PNAC adapted.
You are an idiot..........GW Bush was a puppet that went along with the PNAC plan as well as the Barrypuppet. Trump wanted not more war in the middle east. Pedo Joe is a zionist and admittedly so as well as being a jesuit and a stooge for the Vatican.

Newsweek said:

You can thank Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for Syria being wrecked. They were doing just fine with their little civil war until those two shitheads decided to involve us in their personal business.

From the Huffington Post:

"This is the kind of compulsive misrepresentation that makes Clinton unfit to be President. Clinton’s role in Syria has been to help instigate and prolong the Syrian bloodbath, not to bring it to a close."

Hillary Clinton and the Syrian Bloodbath

Obama and Hillary had NOTHING to do with Syria.. Severe drought and sectarian plagued Syria from 2005 to the arrest of the schoolboys in 2011.

[PDF]A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm
www.dougfeith.com/docs/Clean_Break.pdf
A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm. Following is a report prepared by The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies’ "Study Group on a New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000." The main substantive ideas in this paper emerge from a discussion in which prominent opinion makers, including Richard Perle, James Colbert, Charles Fairbanks, Jr., …

• Page Count: 6

He opens:

Wesley Clark is a showboater..

Read Clean Break Strategy.. That's what the PNAC adapted.
You are an idiot..........GW Bush was a puppet that went along with the PNAC plan as well as the Barrypuppet. Trump wanted not more war in the middle east. Pedo Joe is a zionist and admittedly so as well as being a jesuit and a stooge for the Vatican.

The PNAC plan came straight out of Israel in 1996.

[PDF]A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm
www.dougfeith.com/docs/Clean_Break.pdf
A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm. Following is a report prepared by The Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies’ "Study Group on a New Israeli Strategy Toward 2000." The main substantive ideas in this paper emerge from a discussion in which prominent opinion makers, including Richard Perle, James Colbert, Charles Fairbanks, Jr., …
  • File Size: 125KB
  • Page Count: 6

Maybe he just didn't want to continue the legacy of human rights abuses by the Obama Admin.....seems Biden however is heading right back to it....
That was sarcasm but i know you want to make Trump out be different yet he wasn't and nothing changed when he was president.

Joe Biden is a warmonger. He barely waited a month to start the killing.
Disagree, he was doing killing before becoming President. He murdered Trump in the polls.

A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm ...
A Clean Break: A New Strategy For Securing The Realm. Formulated in 1996 for then-Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the Clean Break report, prepared by an Institute for Advanced Strategic and Political Studies (IASPS) team headed by former Department of Defense senior official Richard Perle, has become known for its prescient statements regarding the 2003 …

Forum List

Back