US-based ‘death to gays’ preacher Steven Anderson has been banned from Australia

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
US ‘death to gays’ preacher Steven Anderson banned from Australia

The leader of Arizona’s fringe Faithful Word Baptist Church, who has called for the execution of gay people by stoning and openly celebrated the massacre at Orlando’s Pulse gay club, suffered another setback on his quest for a global expansion.

Anderson had planned on visiting Australia in November for a missionary trip to local baptist churches, but his visit was blocked by the country’s government.

In a YouTube video, he complained: “Basically, I’m banned from Australia. My ETA [visa] was denied by Australia. I’m not going to be permitted to enter the country.”

Great stuff. The Aussies are the 33rd country to tell this wretch that he isnt wanted. He was on a BBC doc last year and he is a real piece of shit.

Is being banned from Australia a bad thing?

It wasn't that long ago when picking a pocket in England would win you a one-way ticket to the Antipodes.

While I don't agree with the guy I still believe he has a right to say what he wants. The fact that Australia wants to limit him from visiting is also their choice. Can't say that I agree with their limiting of free speech but is their country so they can decide who and how people talk in their country.

As far as little Tommy goes I guess he is also concerned with censoring what people say.

The Grand Mufti of Australia, until he retired in 2007, Taj El-Din Hilaly, made many a controversial statement. He has denied The Holocaust, made several, very public anti-Semitic declarations. He has supported terror attacks and claimed that Muslims convicted of multiple rapes in Sydney were too harshly punished. His most controversial statement was that women who don't cover themselves according to his Islamic principles were equivalent to "uncovered meat" and he stated that you can't blame a cat it eats the meat.

"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred."

It appears that Australia has freedom of speech after all.

Does that ban apply only to non-Muslins?

In the Middle East, Muslims don't just SAY "Death to Gays", they ACTUALLY DO IT.

The Grand Mufti of Australia, until he retired in 2007, Taj El-Din Hilaly, made many controversial statement. He has denied The Holocaust, made several, very public anti-Semitic declarations. He has supported terror attacks and claimed that Muslims convicted of multiple rapes in Sydney were too harshly punished. His most controversial statement was that women who don't cover themselves according to his Islamic principles were equivalent to "uncovered meat" and he stated that you can't blame a cat it eats the meat.

"If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred."

Same as in Tommy's EU, it applies only to Muslims

The Grand Mufti of Australia, until he retired in 2007, Taj El-Din Hilaly, made many a controversial statement. He has denied The Holocaust, made several, very public anti-Semitic declarations. He has supported terror attacks and claimed that Muslims convicted of multiple rapes in Sydney were too harshly punished. His most controversial statement was that women who don't cover themselves according to his Islamic principles were equivalent to "uncovered meat" and he stated that you can't blame a cat it eats the meat.

Cpwj4GnWYAALU1g.jpg

A proud Aussie. Seriously though, what a twat.

The leader of Arizona’s fringe Faithful Word Baptist Church, who has called for the execution of gay people by stoning and openly celebrated the massacre at Orlando’s Pulse gay club, suffered another setback on his quest for a global expansion.

Anderson had planned on visiting Australia in November for a missionary trip to local baptist churches, but his visit was blocked by the country’s government.

In a YouTube video, he complained: “Basically, I’m banned from Australia. My ETA [visa] was denied by Australia. I’m not going to be permitted to enter the country.”

Great stuff. The Aussies are the 33rd country to tell this wretch that he isnt wanted. He was on a BBC doc last year and he is a real piece of shit.

So do they also ban Ambassadors from countries like Iran and Saudi Arabia?

What about average private citizens from those countries?

Much like TT himself at USMB, they're a protected class

I suspect that they would if they were calling for Australians to be put to death. Why wouldnt they ?

I suspect that they would if they were calling for Australians to be put to death. Why wouldnt they ?

Probably not. Virtue signaling Progs usually only have balls when going against Christians they know will not actually hurt them. When it comes to Muslims they kowtow as quick as they can.

Probably not. Virtue signaling Progs usually only have balls when going against Christians they know will not actually hurt them. When it comes to Muslims they kowtow as quick as they can.
Anderson is hardly a Christian and the Aussies have a record of banning all types of extremists. What else would you have them do ?

Anderson is hardly a Christian and the Aussies have a record of banning all types of extremists. What else would you have them do ?

Let him in and let him speak so you have an idea who his followers are. Banning only makes martyrs.

Let him in and let him speak so you have an idea who his followers are. Banning only makes martyrs.
But if they let him in it opens the door to all sorts of trash. He is inciting violence, what else has he got to add ?

But if they let him in it opens the door to all sorts of trash. He is inciting violence, what else has he got to add ?

He isn't inciting anything. Isn't he saying LAWS should be passed that allow execution for homosexuality?

He isn't inciting anything. Isn't he saying LAWS should be passed that allow execution for homosexuality?
Yes. Thats it. Why would any country think him a suitable visitor ?

Yes. Thats it. Why would any country think him a suitable visitor ?

it's still not inciting. he's proposing to use the legal process to get his policies across.

If Australia is at the point where letting this guy in eventually results in a law like that getting passed, they have far worse issues already seething below the surface.

Forum List

Back