US Backed Terror Campaign

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
So let's just review the facts

- Neither Houthis nor the Republican Guard have engaged in any systematic killing of civilians, despite being labelled as terrorists by Arab media.

- The KSA have killed several thousand civilians in an intentional saturation bombing campaign over urban Yemeni population centers.

- Houthis did not overthrow any of the politicians from the former government upon taking Sanaa. Instead, they agreed to form a unity government after talks with the UN, which they went through with.

- The Hadi regime was marked with mass corruption and warcrimes in the Sadaa governate. The guy fled like a pussy on several occasions only to maintain his claim of power when he had reached safety. v

- Houthis had so much public support that the former president Saleh, half of the army, and half of the government defected to them.

- The rebel forces have actively been welcoming humanitarian aid and have restrained themselves from firing on civilian ships in the gulf of Aden despite widespread speculation that they would.

- The US is backing the Saudi intervention which has now killed 10,000 civilians (of which the KSA is responsible for almost all of them) with weapons, bombs, aircraft, and intelligence. They had also affirmed political support on several occasions.

This is as black and white as it gets . The rebel peasant Shiites and Saleh loyalists overthrew the corrupt Saudi backed regime, and Saudi Arabia retaliated. They failed, ended up getting their own territory invaded, and resorted to desperate bombings on civilian targets. The US fearing that Yemen will become an ally with Iran and upset the geopolitical balance in the Middle East, have backed the atrocities committed by the KSA without remorse.

Now the country is facing both mass starvation and water shortages. This US backed terror campaign is going to ruin the country for decades, and in the end kill millions.

Its fucked up, and nobody is apologizing for it, much less making excuses for it happening.

Just to give you guys some context on the gravity of the situation:

yemen2.jpg

_88838065_d8754a57-c646-404b-969a-756ee0a1eacd.jpg

56c33235c4618809068b4582.jpg

3500.jpg

1046159362.jpg

Dead_Yemenis_4b199.JPG

Yemen-Wedding-Saudi-Bomb-22497322514.jpg

13940201000534_PhotoI.jpg

Mod Edit: Please don't post graphic/morbid images directly, post a link with a warning - a few images removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes me angry that it is so difficult to strike rage into the hearts of the American people.

Your complacency is another mans suffering. These are human beings that literally have a 1/100th of what you have, and they are being slaughtered like animals even though they did nothing. All the while you guys debate the most mundane details of your first world lives.

Rant over.

Do you think if the Islamists had an attack opening here that they would show greater mercy to civilians?

Do you think if the Islamists had an attack opening here that they would show greater mercy to civilians?

These are not terrorists. They are civilians. The real terrorists are the USA and KSA.

Houthis and the Republican Guard are not attacking Sauds in Najran. They continued talks with the UN, even when the Hadi loyalists cancelled them. They formed a unity government at request of the UN, and have not persecuted any supporters of the former regime.

The greed of the former administration supereceded the interests of the Yemeni people, and Yemeni people of all stripes helped kick Hadi out of power. The revolution was far more political than it was religious, and is one of the rare examples of Sunnis and Shiites working together.

This is their country and their land, and the KSA backed by the pentagon is committing mass slaughter, because several decades of unjustified imperialism has pushed the rebels close to Iran.

Last edited:
What the fuck is that supposed to mean, pus nuts? Ever since Jews consolidated their hold on our media, the United States has become the monster of the world. Murderous, treacherous, deceitful, and amoral. WE NEED TO BREAK UP THE JEWISH MEDIA.

These are not terrorists. They are civilians. The real terrorists are the USA and KSA.

Houthis and the Republican Guard are not attacking Sauds in Najran. They continued talks with the UN, even when the Hadi loyalists cancelled them. They formed a unity government at request of the UN, and have not persecuted any supporters of the former regime.

The greed of the former administration supereceded the interests of the Yemeni people, and Yemeni people of all stripes helped kick Hadi out of power. The revolution was far more political than it was religious, and is one of the rare examples of Sunnis and Shiites working together.

This is their country and their land, and the KSA backed by the pentagon is committing mass slaughter, because several decades of unjustified imperialism has pushed the rebels close to Iran.

Indeed.

That Obama and the Democrats support the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists is not their fault.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, pus nuts? Ever since Jews consolidated their hold on our media, the United States has become the monster of the world. Murderous, treacherous, deceitful, and amoral. WE NEED TO BREAK UP THE JEWISH MEDIA.
:cuckoo:

As an American Jew, let me say this

275px-Houthis_Logo.png

Fuck America! Fuck the Jews!

These are peasants in one of the poorest countries on earth. All they know is that American bombs are being dropped on their villages. All they see on the news are Israel tanks treading through Palestinian streets.

You guys expect these people with no education or money to be tolerant, but why should they?You indignant fucks wont even produce an audible whisper on the genocide of their people that your tax dollars are funding.

Last edited:
It makes me angry that it is so difficult to strike rage into the hearts of the American people.

Your complacency is another mans suffering. These are human beings that literally have a 1/100th of what you have, and they are being slaughtered like animals even though they did nothing. All the while you guys debate the most mundane details of your first world lives.

Rant over.
It's a horrific crime and you can be sure that the people behind it are the same people who were behind the coup in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Honduras, Venezuela...

We have to get these people out of our government, Congress and Senate. Above all we have to keep that war monger Clinton from getting into the oval office. She is as bad as Kissinger, a war criminal. They are running UN / NATO wars for globalists who want a NWO and do not care how many people will die for it.

It's a horrific crime and you can be sure that the people behind it are the same people who were behind the coup in Libya, Syria, Iraq, Honduras, Venezuela...

I call them the statists. Read the sig.

There isn't a state on this earth that isn't killings off its own people somehow. The bigger nations move on to killing in foreign lands. No one is innocent, and we're all guilty by association.

I call them the statists. Read the sig.

There isn't a state on this earth that isn't killings off its own people somehow. The bigger nations move on to killing in foreign lands. No one is innocent, and we're all guilty by association.
While I live in America, my government does not represent me or what I believe. They are Globalists working toward a NWO. I'm against what they are doing and condemn it.

While I live in America, my government does not represent me or what I believe. They are Globalists working toward a NWO. I'm against what they are doing and condemn it.

Whatever the case, this shit has been going on for the entirety of human history.

Whatever the case, this shit has been going on for the entirety of human history.

Indeed. Good v. evil is an old game.

Better check your side.

Indeed. Good v. evil is an old game.

Better check your side.

If morality is black and white, then the United States is black.
If you are talking about the Obama's and Clinton's I'm with you. They are pure evil but open your eyes and realize that the majority of Americans want them OUT. FOR GOOD! They don't represent the majority here.

If you are talking about the Obama's and Clinton's I'm with you. They are pure evil but open your eyes and realize that the majority of Americans want them OUT. FOR GOOD! They don't represent the majority here.

I am not stooping to that partisan bullshit. If you had any sense, you would run that list father down than Clinton and Obama. Every motherfucker that has ever reigned in the White House was evil, going all the way back to George Washington.

All rulers are evil. No one that has political power will ever be anything besides evil. I do not care what the majority wants. I know what I want, and that is for humanity to no longer be subjected to a savage power hierarchy.

I am not stooping to that partisan bullshit. If you had any sense, you would run that list father down than Clinton and Obama. Every motherfucker that has ever reigned in the White House was evil, going all the way back to George Washington.

All rulers are evil. No one that has political power will ever be anything besides evil. I do not care what the majority wants. I know what I want, and that is for humanity to no longer be subjected to a savage power hierarchy.
Nonsense. George Washington was a wonderful president. We've had good presidents and bad. Just as any other nation has had. The citizens of America are individuals - there are good people and evil people who live in the world and geographical location does not define who is who. There are wicked rulers and citizens in Yemen too yet I do not find that you are mentioning them. That tells me that you are not being honest with yourself. If you cannot be honest with yourself how can you be honest with others?

If you want a history of some really evil men who were in control of countries, look at Russia. Their leaders would make America's look like saints! Purposely starving their own people to death? Gulags, torture chambers, KGB? My nation has no history of such barbarity upon its own citizens, thank God.

Nonsense. George Washington was a wonderful president.

The fuck he was.

He forcibly conscripted men into the army to involuntarily fight their own countrymen. He went into rural towns and villages and put down tax protestors like dogs. Not to mention he confiscated cannons from militias. Oh, and who could forget that he engaged in human slavery?

We've had good presidents and bad.

We have never had a good president. Only tools, the uneducated, and mindless jingoistic patriots believe that.

Just as any other nation has had. The citizens of America are individuals - there are good people and evil people who live in the world and geographical location does not define who is who. There are wicked rulers and citizens in Yemen too yet I do not find that you are mentioning them.

Were you not listening?

All rulers are evil. It does not matter where they come from or the circumstances of their rule.

That tells me that you are not being honest with yourself. If you cannot be honest with yourself how can you be honest with others?

Don't give me that patronizing bullshit when you are the one stuck in an echo chamber.

Forum List

Back