US Approves $11.25 Billion Warship Sale to Saudi Arabia

blackhawk2415

Rookie
Jun 18, 2015
Ok TLDR, The US government has approved the sale of four Lockheed Martin Corp. multimission warships and associated equipment to Saudi Arabia, a deal valued at $11.25 billion.

Personally, I'm not a big fan on this sale. I don't exactly trust Saudi Arabia with 4 US built warships running around in the gulf, and politically, I think this will create more problems down the road. Especially since we let them bomb Yemen and look how that turned out.

Any thoughts on this?

[Source] [Where I Get My Articles]

Ok TLDR, The US government has approved the sale of four Lockheed Martin Corp. multimission warships and associated equipment to Saudi Arabia, a deal valued at $11.25 billion.

Personally, I'm not a big fan on this sale. I don't exactly trust Saudi Arabia with 4 US built warships running around in the gulf, and politically, I think this will create more problems down the road. Especially since we let them bomb Yemen and look how that turned out.

Any thoughts on this?

It's a sign of things to come. The USSR was selling war implements, weapons, and equipment to any buyer to raise cash to stave off the inevitable financial collapse.

Any thoughts on this?

We let them bomb Yemen? You know something I don't know? You support the take over of most of Yemen buy Iran backed terrorist?

Our weapons are all over the ME. The governments, their mercenaries and terrorists. Nothing new

Any thoughts on this?

We let them bomb Yemen? You know something I don't know? You support the take over of most of Yemen buy Iran backed terrorist?

From what I've read they're not terrorists but former residents who want their country back. Iran was smart enough to see an opportunity and took advantage of it by financing their uprising.
Had they been terrorists, they would have taken the American infidels, that would be us, hostage for ransom.

New Topics

Forum List

Back