US Appeals Court Blocks Joe Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Plan

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

21 Oct 2022 ~~ By Jim Hoft

The 8th Circuit US Appeals Court blocked Joe Biden’s student loan forgiveness program on Friday afternoon.
The court granted an emergency stay barring the discharge of any student debt until the court decides on a request for a longer-term injunction.
U.S. District Judge Henry Autrey in St. Louis ruled on Thursday that while the six Republican-led states had raised “important and significant challenges to the debt relief plan,” he threw out their lawsuit on grounds they lacked the necessary legal standing to pursue the case.​

Commentary:
Stupid should stop being rewarded. That’s how we got to where we are. It’s not about what you know, but who you know that has led to the mass incompetence we see now in every large corporation and govt agency.
It's wrong to forgive these loans.
The people who took them out promised to repay them as their way of avoiding paying their own money up-front. Many other people, like myself, paid for our education by working and taking that money I had earned and giving it to the College. I worked 40 hours a week to pay for my own education (admittedly back then schools were not as outrageously overpriced as they are today). A little less comfortable than going to college on somebody's else's money, but a lot easier now.

The 8th Circuit US Appeals Court blocked Joe Biden’s student loan forgiveness program on Friday afternoon.
The court granted an emergency stay barring the discharge of any student debt until the court decides on a request for a longer-term injunction.
U.S. District Judge Henry Autrey in St. Louis ruled on Thursday that while the six Republican-led states had raised “important and significant challenges to the debt relief plan,” he threw out their lawsuit on grounds they lacked the necessary legal standing to pursue the case.​

Commentary:
Stupid should stop being rewarded. That’s how we got to where we are. It’s not about what you know, but who you know that has led to the mass incompetence we see now in every large corporation and govt agency.
The people who took them out promised to repay them as their way of avoiding paying their own money up-front. Many other people, like myself, paid for our education by working and taking that money I had earned and giving it to the College. I worked 40 hours a week to pay for my own education (admittedly back then schools were not as outrageously overpriced as they are today). A little less comfortable than going to college on somebody's else's money, but a lot easier now.
Uncle Jojo could be the worst lawyer ever to inhabit the White House. Obama was overturned by Federal courts several times and his chosen VP is making a habit of it. Together, those two are a legal disaster. They spend the taxpayer money in court being wrong.

Commentary:
The Supreme Court allowed it. Do you know how many people got PPP forgiveness?, Greene did and she's complaing about student loans forgiveness, disgusting.

from your art:
Biden said the U.S. government will forgive up to $10,000 in student loan debt for borrowers making less than $125,000 a year, or $250,000 for married couples. Borrowers who received Pell Grants to benefit lower-income college students will have up to $20,000 of their debt canceled.

Last edited:
The Supreme Court allowed it. Do you know how many people got PPP forgiveness?, Greene did and she's complaing about student loans forgiveness, disgusting.

from your art:
Biden said the U.S. government will forgive up to $10,000 in student loan debt for borrowers making less than $125,000 a year, or $250,000 for married couples. Borrowers who received Pell Grants to benefit lower-income college students will have up to $20,000 of their debt canceled.

Thanks for the high inflation rate, shithead. And now you want to add another $1.6 trillion worth of gasoline on the inflationary fire?

GFY.

from your art:

Why should some one making $250,000 have a $10,000 debt forgiven?

Commentary:
Amazing how these cocksuckers never filed a lawsuit when they were getting free PPP monies from Trump.

Thanks for the high inflation rate, shithead. And now you want to add another $1.6 trillion worth of gasoline on the inflationary fire?

GFY.
That is deserved debt. This is not Bidens fault, high inflation is a world problem.

Biden does not care if the plan is blocked by the courts, he can say he tried and point to the Repubs as the villains for stopping it

That is deserved debt. This is not Bidens fault, high inflation is a world problem.

It would be peachy keen if you people would get a clue and stop parroting that "inflation is a world problem", because it's not. Inflation is in no ways "global." The US inflation rate is now what? 8.3%?

So why do all those countries I'm listing below have far lower inflation rates? I'll tell you: Because they don't have a President named Joe Biden, and a bunch of free-spending Democrats and RINOs who have actually out-spent the last President. These are current global inflation rates from this month:

https://www.imf.org/external/datama...R/PAN/PHL/PRI/SYC/SLB/CHE/TWN/TTO/ARE/VUT/VNM

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

It would be peachy keen if you people would get a clue and stop parroting that "inflation is a world problem", because it's not. Inflation is in no ways "global." The US inflation rate is now what? 8.3%?

So why do all those countries I'm listing below have far lower inflation rates? I'll tell you: Because they don't have a President named Joe Biden, and a bunch of free-spending Democrats and RINOs who have actually out-spent the last President. These are current global inflation rates from this month:

https://www.imf.org/external/datama...R/PAN/PHL/PRI/SYC/SLB/CHE/TWN/TTO/ARE/VUT/VNM

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%
Hong Kong - 1.9%
Indonesia - 4.6%
Israel - 4.5%
Japan - 2%
Kuwait - 4.3%
Libya - 5.5%
Macao - 2.5%
Maldives - 4.3%
Micronesia - 5.8%
Nauru - 2%
Niger - 4.5%
Norway - 4.7%
Oman - 3.1%
Panama - 3.9%
Philippines - 5.3%
Puerto Rico - 4.4%
Qatar - 4.5%
Saudi Arabia - 2.7%
Seychelles - 4.1%
Singapore - 5.5%
Solomon Islands - 3.7%
Switzerland - 3.1%
Taiwan - 3.1%
Trinidad - 5%
United Arab Emirates - 5.2%
Vanuatu - 4.6%
Vietnam - 3.8%

Weird how you left these off your list....

1666439883810.png

Bahrain - 3.5%
Benin - 5%
Bolivia - 3.2%
Brunei - 2.5%
Cambodia - 5.2%
China - 2.2%
Ecuador - 3.2%
Eswatini - 4.9%
Fiji - 4.7%
France - 5.8%
Gabon - 3.5%
Grenada- 4.5%