Urgent Video: "I intend to save some lives here"...Dr Phil sounds off in podcast on the fentanyl addiction crisis with the help of a couple of experts

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
“As long as Democrats insist on open borders, killer drugs and drug dealers will pour in.”

Democrats’ open-border policies are worsening America’s fentanyl crisis, which was the leading cause of death for those aged 18-45 in America last year.

• Banned
Flashback discussed in the Dr Phil video: High-ranking Sinaloa Cartel drug lord who oversaw monthly production of 70 million pills of fentanyl - enough to kill at least 30 million people - is arrested by Mexico security forces

• Banned
another flashback discussed: DEA officials say nearly 12 million fentanyl pills were seized in 2021, which is double the amount seized the year before. The 'tidal wave of drugs,' as DEA officials put it, is having an impact on many Arizonans

• Banned
The DEA seized 20 million counterfeit pills containing fentanyl last year. 20 MILLION.

• Banned
It is.......but Dr Phil? No.
the expert guests do most of the talking though, but it's your choice not to watch...i'm summarizing the important parts they're talking about on this thread anyway

the expert guests do most of the talking though, but it's your choice not to watch...i'm summarizing the important parts they're talking about on this thread anyway

Nothing personal. I can't watch Dr Phil.

I'm not sure how someone's addiction represents a crisis to me.

“As long as Democrats insist on open borders, killer drugs and drug dealers will pour in.”

Democrats’ open-border policies are worsening America’s fentanyl crisis, which was the leading cause of death for those aged 18-45 in America last year.

Who gives a shit? I would much rather see fentanyl here than heroin. Fentanyl users die on an average of about 300% to 400% faster than heroin users do.

This is a good thing.
It's no different than any other pandemic. Supply enough of the stuff and eventually you will get herd immunity in the form of herd culling. I honestly don't understand what the big fuss is.

Forum List

Back