urgent prayers needed please

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
My absolute favorite cat has gone missing. She lives downtown behind a business/fenced in area. THIS IS NOT the same cat from before me and my neighbor were "fighting" over. Last time I saw her was Sunday night at the tail end of the big mid west snow storm. She is a feral outside only cat. I got her fixed about 6 months ago. I brought two of her kittens (daughters) home with me a year ago. Now only her one daughter is left:(

Pretty (her name) has NEVER RUN away from where she gets fed everyday for two years. This is killing me. I called her a lot and looked for her since Sunday night after I saw her last. Pretty is an amazing calico cat and like I said she is fixed. There are 3 different cat shelters back there for them.

The only thing I can think of is she got scared from one of the other feral cats that is now there in the same spot. Not sure if that cat is a male or female. I am 95% sure she isn't trapped in the foot of snow because I saw her AFTER when the storm was ending. I even shoveled behind this business so they could walk around easier. All the other cats are still there. There are 3 others total besides Pretty

Please pray that she pops up tom. (Wed.) when I go feed the other cat. I cannot sleep. She is like my baby:( Thank You, Kevin.

ETA- Pretty is very skittish and will only let me near her. It took me a full year to pet her when she was a kitten.

Last edited:
Honest question - with the hatred you show so many of your fellow christians on here, why would they be inclined to help you?

Honest question - with the hatred you show so many of your fellow christians on here, why would they be inclined to help you?

please cite post #, thx.
come on. you know you're constantly on here telling catholics what you think they believe and then trashing that idea, and spreading vile lies about them - why should they want to pray on your behalf now?

Because, unlike you pond scum, that have your values up your ass, MANY conservatives give a shit about unprotected, non human beings, and NOT INVADERS! :ahole-1:..and that from an agnostic!

007, hope you find her, and if you do, now is the time to RESCUE her, as your call for help, is a sign that you really care! Good luck!

My absolute favorite cat has gone missing. She lives downtown behind a business/fenced in area. THIS IS NOT the same cat from before me and my neighbor were "fighting" over. Last time I saw her was Sunday night at the tail end of the big mid west snow storm. She is a feral outside only cat. I got her fixed about 6 months ago. I brought two of her kittens (daughters) home with me a year ago. Now only her one daughter is left:(

Pretty (her name) has NEVER RUN away from where she gets fed everyday for two years. This is killing me. I called her a lot and looked for her since Sunday night after I saw her last. Pretty is an amazing calico cat and like I said she is fixed. There are 3 different cat shelters back there for them.

The only thing I can think of is she got scared from one of the other feral cats that is now there in the same spot. Not sure if that cat is a male or female. I am 95% sure she isn't trapped in the foot of snow because I saw her AFTER when the storm was ending. I even shoveled behind this business so they could walk around easier. All the other cats are still there. There are 3 others total besides Pretty

Please pray that she pops up tom. (Wed.) when I go feed the other cat. I cannot sleep. She is like my baby:( Thank You, Kevin.

ETA- Pretty is very skittish and will only let me near her. It took me a full year to pet her when she was a kitten.
Maybe she found someone, like your neighbor, who is willing to take her in and offer her a great life.

Because, unlike you pond scum, that have your values up your ass, MANY conservatives give a shit about unprotected, non human beings, and NOT INVADERS! :ahole-1:..and that from an agnostic!

007, hope you find her, and if you do, now is the time to RESCUE her, as your call for help, is a sign that you really care! Good luck!

thanks V, but cannot have any more cats at home. I had to pick 2, I picked her 2 kittens last year to bring home.

many conservatives aren't fighting for animal rights......................

Maybe she found someone, like your neighbor, who is willing to take her in and offer her a great life.

I highly doubt it. Same neighbors, same place she stays etc.. Pretty is very very skittish, like I said. I'm the only one who gets near her.

oh man, I've lost a few cats growing up on a farm. it hurts the heart. Will send out a prayer for you to find her or that Pretty makes her way back home.

I highly doubt it. Same neighbors, same place she stays etc.. Pretty is very very skittish, like I said. I'm the only one who gets near her.
Check the shelters

I am. Please keep on topic guys:(

actually, my values have me take in strays when i come across them and find them homes.

let's be clear, he's not asking for prayers that the cat is safe, or that the cat has a good home now.
he's asking for prayers to keep a cat out on the street because he likes it there and wants to see it there.

so we do agree on one thing (i never thought it would happen). now is the time to rescue the cat if it is in fact so important.

Check the shelters

yes.

thanks V, but cannot have any more cats at home. I had to pick 2, I picked her 2 kittens last year to bring home.

Get her, and contact one of many cat societies, tell them your story, and offer a few dollars to get her rehomed....worth a try, if I were close, I'd take her, as another one wouldn't mean much at this point in time!

And neither are liberals, they're too worried about LBGT issues, abortion, and diseased little illegals!

actually, my values have me take in strays when i come across them and find them homes.

let's be clear, he's not asking for prayers that the cat is safe, or that the cat has a good home now.
he's asking for prayers to keep a cat out on the street because he likes it there and wants to see it there.

so we do agree on one thing (i never thought it would happen). now is the time to rescue the cat if it is in fact so important.

He can't take any more, for whatever reason, BUT YOUR usual lack of supposed CHRISTIAN attitude, If you are one, is informative about YOU!

We take care of homeless cats too. It's always worrisome when one disappears.

My thoughts and prayers for you and Pretty.

Forum List

Back