Urban Truth Tellers

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Since we have an individual who has decided to rant trying to validate a white racist meme, lets examine these so called urban truth tellers he talks about.

Gil Scott Heron - "B" Movie (FULL VERSION)

You don't know nothing about this do you Avery?

And Harley you damn sure don't know.

Your life may be a movie, but there will always be a difference between a blockbuster and b movie. It really depends on the stars you cast in your movie, and how they affect your box office receipts.

Last edited:
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Gil Scott Heron, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris Tupac Shakur.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Am_I_Racist, Tupac Shakur THUGLIFE RACISM.jpg

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

View attachment 214969
Gil Scott Heron was quick to point out that the producer has more sway over the product than the consumer. Perhaps he wasn't clear enough about the fact the person is the producer of their own movie. Of course, that's not to suggest anyone would be compelled to buy it. He did however, recognize people are more apt to buy into what makes them feel good and safe, whether or not how they feel really makes a positive difference (or at least doesn't distract them from what they could be doing).

View attachment 214969
Gil Scott Heron was quick to point out that the producer has more sway over the product than the consumer. Perhaps he wasn't clear enough about the fact the person is the producer of their own movie. Of course, that's not to suggest anyone would be compelled to buy it. He did however, recognize people are more apt to buy into what makes them feel good and safe, whether or not how they feel really makes a positive difference (or at least doesn't distract them from what they could be doing).

It's funny how whites tell us this and expect us to believe it when we have seen that things do not operate in that manner.

And how abut this urban truth teller?

Bob Marley - Get up , Stand up

Why don't we hear any bitches and hoes in this one?

How about these urban truth tellers

THE STAPLE SINGERS -"Freedom Highway"

And these Urban truth tellers

Ain't Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around

And this one?

Mavis Staples "Eyes On The Prize"

View attachment 214969

It's funny how whites tell us this and expect us to believe it when we have seen that things do not operate in that manner.

Yeah, we were talking about why things don't operate the way you think they should, and not whether or not you would like them to.

And these guys warned of a problem over 30 years ago that you boot licking bitches ignored to rant about the language.

N.W.A. fuck the police with lyrics

View attachment 214969

Yeah, we were talking about why things don't operate the way you think they should, and not whether or not you would like them to.

I am talking about the way the constitution and bill of rights says things should be. You aren't talking about anything. I know why things don't work, you assume. And that's the problem, you assume while you ignore very important things that cannot be left out to come to the conclusions you make.

I am talking about the way the constitution and bill of rights says things should be. You aren't talking about anything. I know why things don't work, you assume. And that's the problem, you assume while you ignore very important things that cannot be left out to come to the conclusions you make.

You know there is a process for changing the Constitution, and addressing Slavery as well as Civil Rights have been added to the Constitution. So I wouldn't be assuming anything if you aren't satisfied with how that worked out for you. What you are ignoring is that what you are trying to do isn't fixing anything.

You know there is a process for changing the Constitution, and addressing Slavery as well as Civil Rights have been added to the Constitution. So I wouldn't be assuming anything if you aren't satisfied with how that worked out for you. What you are ignoring is that what you are trying to do isn't fixing anything.

Wrong. You ignore continuing white racism thinking that words on paper have done something. The constitution amendment ended slavery but Jim Cow Apartheid took it's place. Civil Rights was made law but we see that we still do not have complete civil rights. The simple fact we had to get an additional amendment to give us civil rights shows how incorrect you assessments of things are. These things were accomplished by how I and others here do things. When we waited like whites told us, that is what failed.

Wrong. You ignore continuing white racism thinking that words on paper have done something. The constitution amendment ended slavery but Jim Cow Apartheid took it's place. Civil Rights was made law but we see that we still do not have complete civil rights. The simple fact we had to get an additional amendment to give us civil rights shows how incorrect you assessments of things are. These things were accomplished by how I and others here do things. When we waited like whites told us, that is what failed.

Wrong, I don't ignore the continuing of white racism and I explicitly stated your words on paper don't mean crap. You're the one that brought up the Constitution, and all I did was say the Constitution addressing Civil Rights obviously wasn't enough to solve your problems (which you just agreed to, so don't pretend you didn't). Everything I have stated to you, in the past, and forever more, is the absolute recognition that if you are waiting on anyone, or want to suggest your race should make a difference to anyone, for any reason, then you waiting on the wrong person, for the wrong reasons, and are never going to be totally satisfied with whatever garbage you end up with. And, you honestly cannot say I am wrong about that, until you do otherwise, because that would just be words.

As long as you want to be a black man, I don't care, and have no use for you. Whenever you are ready to be a man, then maybe we can help each other, but I'm not waiting for you either way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back