Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
islam-233x300.jpg

Jews Flee Britain as Anti-Semitic Attacks Reach All Time High - Breitbart
Poll Anti-Semitism on rise in Europe - Israel Jewish Scene Ynetnews

3639731383.jpg

Islamic-Jew-hatred-antisemitism.jpeg

Some may say its about Israel, so here is my questions, what does Jews out of Israel - in Europe - have to do about it?

It has never been about Israel------the filth of anti semtism is
a major issue in the koran

Seems to be one in the history of Europeans also....

Islam did not develope in a vacuum-----and there is virtually
nothing innovative about it. If you examine the laws elaborated by Constantine (the Justinian code)----you will find
both the laws of dhimmia and the Nuremburg laws. Both systems marginalize and degrade all those who fail to adhere
to the STATE RELIGION------and define such people as
evil outsiders ----completely disenfranchised. Islamic and Christian approach to "non believers" is very much akin to the hindu approach to "outcasts"

nothing innovative about it. If you examine the laws elaborated by Constantine (the Justinian code)----you will find
both the laws of dhimmia and the Nuremburg laws. Both systems marginalize and degrade all those who fail to adhere
evil outsiders ----completely disenfranchised. Islamic and Christian approach to "non believers" is very much akin to the hindu approach to "outcasts"
That's some crazy. ass. shit you just typed.

Have you Jews ever thought about living in China?

so many people simply do not know-------feel free to ask questions------

some jews have lived in china------there was no anti Semitism there------

some jews have lived in china------there was no anti Semitism there------
I know they are not wild about Christians there....

Okay. What should I know?

Islam, the same ideology 9 out of 10 crypto zombie Nazis approve of! I saw what Islam did on 9/11, anyone get the hint Muslims don't like us? Just a tad? And they would sink to any level to eat our brains like a nihilistic zombie? I am not feeling the love here. We need to stop the games, and actually do something. First of all, Islam should be striped of any rights and reconsidered as a hate group, strip it of all religious protections, and scrutinize them the same way we did the KKK. Oh, by the way, no more Islamic terrorists held in orange jumpsuits in prisons. Either let them go or shoot the bastards, period. Jordan took a step in the right direction, execute islamic terrorist, don't mollycoddle them.

Islam, the same ideology 9 out of 10 crypto zombie Nazis approve of! I saw what Islam did on 9/11, anyone get the hint Muslims don't like us? Just a tad? And they would sink to any level to eat our brains like a nihilistic zombie? I am not feeling the love here. We need to stop the games, and actually do something. First of all, Islam should be striped of any rights and reconsidered as a hate group, strip it of all religious protections, and scrutinize them the same way we did the KKK. Oh, by the way, no more Islamic terrorists held in orange jumpsuits in prisons. Either let them go or shoot the bastards, period. Jordan took a step in the right direction, execute islamic terrorist, don't mollycoddle them.
A republican wants to completely abandon everything that America stands for???

Notice how I'm not the least bit surprised :cool:

Why do they hate us?

Because people like you give them good reason to.

Okay. What should I know?

I will provide a tiny glimmer of the filth you so love. The
Justinian code (which are the laws of Constantine----codified
by his grandson JUSTIN) provide that non Christians be banned from owning any weapons and riding horses-----Muslims adopted the same law for non muslims under shariah--------another feature of that which you so love----is
COLOR CODING----the "non believers" way back then when Adolf was a just a glimmer in the eye of your ancestor----the color code for jews was yellow------Muslims adopted the same color code idea-----in fact it persists in the filth of your beloved shariah law to this day. Restriction on ownership of land kicked in shortly thereafter. For historic interest-----
Zoroastrians under the stink of islam are coded red-----
and hindus a deep orangy yellow----kinda saffron like.
I provided just a hint of the filth or your fellows

Why do they hate us?

Because people like you give them good reason to.
No, I don't , you are a fool . Sorry you asked for it.

Oh, so they're okay with you hating them to the point of wanting them killed on site. That doesn't bother them. Your hatred towards them is okay?

You know who I hate? Fucking hypocrites! And you're a big one!

Oh, so they're okay with you hating them to the point of wanting them killed on site. That doesn't bother them. Your hatred towards them is okay?

You know who I hate? Fucking hypocrites! And you're a big one!

uhm-----are you trying to say "killing on sight"??? does someone here want to kill anyone on sight?

I am dumb founded here, after the latest outrage of IS burning a handsome young Muslim man to death in a cage, it took that to get Muslims pissed off at Muslim terrorist extremist? After the beheading of Japanese or westerners, or 9/11, that wasn't an issue? Nope. Isis seems to be hell bent on proving how f*cking stupid they are, and wave the proverbial red flag in everybody's bloody face. We get it. Now kill them and get this over with.

I am dumb founded here, after the latest outrage of IS burning a handsome young Muslim man to death in a cage, it took that to get Muslims pissed off at Muslim terrorist extremist? After the beheading of Japanese or westerners, or 9/11, that wasn't an issue? Nope. Isis seems to be hell bent on proving how f*cking stupid they are, and wave the proverbial red flag in everybody's bloody face. We get it. Now kill them and get this over with.

oh----its you, mary? calm down----that is not a kaffir type answer-------turning into them will not help

New Topics

Forum List

Back