Upper NY Democrat Mayor Arrested After Throwing Crack From Car Window During Police Pursuit

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"A Democratic mayor in upstate New York was arrested on drug charges on Tuesday after he threw a bag of crack cocaine out of his car window during a police pursuit, according to the St. Lawrence County sheriff’s office."

"Massena mayor Timmy Currier was allegedly involved in drug sales and possession, according to an investigation involving local police and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Currier attempted to evade police in his vehicle on Tuesday, and during a short pursuit the mayor allegedly threw a bag containing approximately one gram of crack cocaine out of his passenger-side window.

Currier was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, tampering with evidence, and failing to comply with police."

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Currier is the WHITE version of Marion Barry. As one version of the joke goes, 'A parent warns their teenaged son if he does drugs he will never be able to grow up to be PRESIDENT.' The son responds, "But I can grow up to be MAYOR!"

:p

"A Democratic mayor in upstate New York was arrested on drug charges on Tuesday after he threw a bag of crack cocaine out of his car window during a police pursuit, according to the St. Lawrence County sheriff’s office."

"Massena mayor Timmy Currier was allegedly involved in drug sales and possession, according to an investigation involving local police and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Currier attempted to evade police in his vehicle on Tuesday, and during a short pursuit the mayor allegedly threw a bag containing approximately one gram of crack cocaine out of his passenger-side window.

Currier was arrested and charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, tampering with evidence, and failing to comply with police."

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

Currier is the WHITE version of Marion Barry. As one version of the joke goes, 'A parent warns their teenaged son if he does drugs he will never be able to grow up to be PRESIDENT.' The son responds, "But I can grow up to be MAYOR!"

As with the Marion Barry analogy, this incident also speaks volumes about the people who voted this upstanding public servant into office in the first place. I bet he'll still get re-elected, and probably by an even bigger margin.

Bwuhahahahahaha.......

As with the Marion Barry analogy, this incident also speaks volumes about the people who voted this upstanding public servant into office in the first place. I bet he'll still get re-elected, and probably by an even bigger margin.

Sadly, you're probably right. Drug use, pedophilia, and sexual assault are all resume enhancers for Democrats.

Forum List

Back