Upgrading NRA membership drive.

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I've decided to upgrade my NRA membership to Lifetime...who else is going to upgrade with me?

I'm going to spread it out using the maximum plan...$25 a quarter for 40 quarters...that's only $8.33 a month. Who can't afford that to help safeguard our Constitutional rights.

As you can plainly see...the gun grabbing leftist are in all out assault mode against the NRA. Now is the time to cement my ( and your) commitment and financial support.

Not a member at all? Join here... I just joined NRA!

Ready for a lifetime membership? Click here... Official NRA Membership Application

Gun grabbers may arrive to denigrate this post...and attempt to dissuade us...their attacks should only stengthen our resolve.

Last edited:
I've decided to upgrade my NRA membership to Lifetime...who else is going to upgrade with me?

I'm going to spread it out using the maximum plan...$25 a quarter for 40 quarters...that's only $8.33 a month. Who can't afford that to help safeguard our Constitutional rights.

As you can plainly see...the gun grabbing leftist are in all out assault mode against the NRA. Now is the time to cement my ( and your) commitment and financial support.

Nra.org
I doubt if many people give a shit.

Nra.org
I doubt if many people give a shit.

And here is the first one.

Thank you for giving enough of a shit to post a reply...have a great evening.

12391359_10207742429100053_9041254454541656803_n.jpg

Ready for a lifetime membership? Click here... Official NRA Membership Application

Gun grabbers may arrive to denigrate this post...and attempt to dissuade us...their attacks should only stengthen our resolve.

Already…been one since the 90s…….during the first assault weapon ban….

My dad got a lifetime membership for $300. It was some kind of special they were doing a few years ago.

I've been a member for quite a many number of years.

My concealed carry weapons instructor was a NRA certified CCW instructor and Deputy Sheriff.

Shadow 355

Philando Castile was a member of the NRA and what did they do for him after he was murdered? Nothing because he was black.

The NRA, Champion Of Gun Rights, Failed Philando Castile | HuffPost

Philando Castile was a member of the NRA and what did they do for him after he was murdered? Nothing because he was black.

How did it fail Castille? Are you as fucking stupid as whoever authored that piece at Huffpo? Did the NRA make him reach for his gun after telling the officer he had one? After the officer repeatedly told him to not reach for it and to stop reaching for it?

How did it fail Castille? Are you as fucking stupid as whoever authored that piece at Huffpo? Did the NRA make him reach for his gun after telling the officer he had one? After the officer repeatedly told him to not reach for it and to stop reaching for it?
He said get your wallet.

The cop over reacted because he was black. Everyone agrees except rwnjs

He said get your wallet.

You are a liar. I'm going to join again now because of your lying mouth. I dumped my membership years ago over some crap that they sent me in the mail and they wouldn't fix it. Well that's ok. I'm joining now because of YOU!

He said get your wallet.

Here ya go! Thanks!
nra.png

Lifetime member (and regular donor) for about 15 years here...my uncle is a safety instructor, and has been a life member since the late 80's. He has been a member since about 1970.

Forum List

Back