Update: Where They Stand

LOL...

The number of those saying Na is increasing... Some estimates are now as high as 27... that would crush the impeachment...

The rats are fleeing the sinking ship.... but it wont help them retain their seats..

Think there will be a replay of this incident?

WF3.WALKOUT.JPG

10 Democrats already are protesting impeachment, one Switched to The GOP, and rumors of another one who wants to also leave The Democrat Party and join The GOP.

With just days until the floor vote many House members have not yet committed their votes.

‘No Choice’ or ‘a Sham’: Where Every House Member Stands on Impeachment

Updated Dec. 13, 2019, 6:15 PM ET

Democrats - 165 yes, 1 no, 19 undecided or unclear, 48 non-respondents
Independents - 1 yes
Republicans - 0 yes, 158 no, 39 non-respondents

Totals - 166 yes, 159 no, 19 undecided or unclear, 87 non-respondents

Needed to impeach - 218

WF3.WALKOUT.JPG
What we may get is a boatload of Dems who switch to Independents early next year.
10 Democrats already are protesting impeachment, one Switched to The GOP, and rumors of another one who wants to also leave The Democrat Party and join The GOP.
Man ... what a revoltin' development! Can you imagine a flounce by enough House Dems to make them the minority in 2020? :laughing0301:

WF3.WALKOUT.JPG
What we may get is a boatload of Dems who switch to Independents early next year.
Man ... what a revoltin' development! Can you imagine a flounce by enough House Dems to make them the minority in 2020? :laughing0301:
If I'm correct and two change parties they will need just 16 to declare independent/republican status and caucus with Republicans to change the balance of power.. I can see a major blow up coming if this were to happen... But it would be funny as hell...

WF3.WALKOUT.JPG
If I'm correct and two change parties they will need just 16 to declare independent/republican status and caucus with Republicans to change the balance of power.. I can see a major blow up coming if this were to happen... But it would be funny as hell...
Just to add to our holiday mirth, the runaway radicalism of the Party's "progressives" has created an undeniable and seemingly unbridgeable chasm that is costing the Dem's some centrists and may yet tear the Party asunder. Many can now relate to the lament that they did not leave the Dems ... the Dems left them.

Another big loss in 2020 followed by the inevitable finger-pointing and leftward lurch may do the trick. Damn our politics are entertaining!!

Will Bernie Sanders Split the Democratic Party in 2020?

Democrats Split Between Wealthy Donors vs. Sanders Progressives

There are already about 15
Defectors, and hopefully more but if it goes To The Senate, it’s time to take The Globes Off.

Any or all of the 48 Dem non-respondents could also vote no.

Thats true, but I have to wonder about the 19 who had the chance to say they are for it yet did not.

Man, that would be such a blow to the Dems if they could not even pass their own articles. That really WOULD be a devastating blow to them

She won't bring it up for a vote until she's locked in enough votes to pass it.

Forum List

Back